Paver Patio Contractor Needed

We have a paver patio that needs to be re-sanded (the crevices between the pavers) and re-sealed. We are looking to have someone do the work quickly if possible. Please let me know if you have a reliable recommendation for a contractor. Thank you so much.

mom of one mom of one
Jul '14

M and r landscaping 908 283 0022 is who I usually send people to, I'm pretty sure he does sealing for them as well. would suggest getting it power washed too.

I don't have the sealant sprayer, otherwise I'd be happy to help

Penningslandscaping Penningslandscaping
Jul '14

Thank you Pennings. I left a message on their vm.

We have had trouble with various contractors either just not calling back or showing up when they say they will to even consider doing work (baffles me as if I had my own business, obtaining new clients would be top priority)

Does anyone else have any recommendations perhaps? Better to have too many, than not enough.

mom of one mom of one
Jul '14

Blokheads 908.637.8911

No name 2
Jul '14

Heard great stuff about blokheads

Jul '14

Joe of Blokheads is wonderful. Would highly recommend him.

Ms Fishy Ms Fishy
Jul '14

Thanks so much! Just left them a message.
I love this this forum!

mom of one mom of one
Jul '14

just had mine done yesterday!!! it looks so good and he beat everyones prices, some of them were ridiculous, dennis mcbrides landscaping 732-803-5991....did a great job, cleaned up after , even laid down seed all around the project, prob the best experience ive had with a contractor in a long time, seems like nowadays contractors are a dime a dozen and they make it seem like they are doing you a favor for showing up. tell him bryan sent you, i promised him i would recommend him to my friends because he deserved it.

blueline blueline
Jul '14

i had one guy take my deposit for a driveway a few years ago and showed up one day and kept coming up with excuses for not showing up, didnt even have the decency to let me know , then on the one occasion he did show up he was three hours late and had the nerve to get an attitude when i expressed my opinion on his work ethic, ( never use bertholf paving!!!! and then another who finished my basement (simple 4 walls, sheetrock and spackle) and half assed that as well then had the gall to ask me to go to the store and pick up supplies and pay out of pocket because he picked up the wrong stuff, i really dont know how people can run a business like that , seems like customer service has gone out the window......so on that note i have to give credit where its due and def suggest giving mr mcbride a call....shows up on time, didnt ask for a penny more even though he needed more pavers then he had planned, top notch

blueline blueline
Jul '14

this site is great for finding good people , so far ive used garlick carpet cleaning , and a plumber on here that has been great and i continue using

blueline blueline
Jul '14

@blueline that's awesome, that's how jobs like that should be done. Some contractors are idiots, just part of the game.

Jul '14

DSM services does great work for reasonably prices. 908-637-0126 owner is Dan Masker

Erica Erica
Jul '14

Kevins Landscaping LLC 908-637-4321

Suyling Suyling
Jul '14

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.