What Household Chore Are You? (Quiz)

http://www.blogthings.com/whathouseholdchoreareyouquiz/

I'm cleaning the toilet. How wonderful. LOL

You are tough, determined, and strong willed. You are willing to take on any task, no matter how unsavory. You have nerves and a stomach of steel. It's hard to gross you out, and it's hard to get under your skin.

You have what it takes to go far in life. When other people give up, you're still gaining momentum. You are willing to put in the hard work to achieve the best results. You aren't afraid of getting right in the mix.

Calico696 Calico696
Jul '14

not surprising laundry!

You are efficient, speedy, and on top of things. You aren't a very hands on person, and you prefer to delegate as much as possible.
You believe the quickest way to get things done is to just do them. You don't procrastinate much.

You prevent getting overwhelmed by not taking on more than you can handle. And you're not afraid to do something quickly to get it out of the way.
Technology is your friend, and you love gadgets. You'd like a lot more of your life to be automated!

Christine Christine
Jul '14

Cleaning the Toilet

Washing Dishes

You are a dreamy, thoughtful, and slow paced person. You enjoy getting lost in a mindless chore.
You can take on any task as long as you're able to mentally check out while doing it. In fact, you enjoy any excuse to let your mind drift a little.

You are the consummate multi-tasker, and you actually perform better when you're given multiple tasks.
In your opinion, focus is extremely overrated. Why have one ball going in the air when you can have six?

Lynnada Lynnada
Jul '14

Dishwashing.....(I hate washing dishes!)......

joyful joyful
Jul '14

I Am Dusting, Pretty Close for me.
You are meticulous, focused, and extremely detail oriented. It's likely that you have the cleanest home of anyone you know.
You notice all the little things that people seem to overlook. And it's not unusual for a tiny detail that's out of place to get under your skin.

Your perfectionism has no bounds, and in most cases, it's an asset. The world needs more people who can dot every "i" and cross every "t".
You're the type of person who appreciates a job well done. You believe that effort counts for a lot.

Old Gent Old Gent
Jul '14

I hate ironing. I'm glad it wasn't one of the results. ;-)

Calico696 Calico696
Jul '14

I am making the bed.

You are neat, chic, and stylish. You have a real eye for design and beauty.
You love chores like rearranging furniture, tidying up, and making the bed. You feel better it when things look better.

You're a natural interior designer, and you're always redecorating some part of your house. You like everything to look smart and modern.
When you're in creative mode, even the most boring of chores seem exciting to you. You're just a natural artist.

But in reality, I'm "put on the blinders and pretend everything's clean because the animals need love."

Rebecka Rebecka
Jul '14

I am cleaning the toilet. Yuck - but someone has to do it.

justwondering justwondering
Jul '14

I'm vacuuming! And I love to vacuum!

You are responsible, hard working, and even a bit picky. You believe that it's important to always do the right thing.
So it totally makes sense that you care both about the dirt you can see and the dirt you can see. Vacuuming allows you to to a thorough job.

You're the type of person who keeps tinkering with your work when everyone else is done. You hold yourself to high standards.
What others think of you doesn't matter much. What you think of yourself, however, is extremely important.

Lady Jayne Lady Jayne
Jul '14

Toilet here as well!

I'm a toilet cleaner. Well, someone has to do it...

Spring Fever Spring Fever
Jul '14

Laundry. The description given couldn't be anymore wrong! Lol.

botheredbyuu2 botheredbyuu2
Jul '14

Washing dishes ooooh yes

Caged Animal Caged Animal
Jul '14

Making the bed:)

I have a 7 yr old, a dog and a cat- no way my house is neat chic or stylish:)

Blackcat Blackcat
Jul '14

Dusting, which I hate! I'd rather clean a toilet and the description is so not me!

positive positive
Jul '14

You Are Dusting

thehazguy thehazguy
Jul '14

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.