Installation of a inground pool liner

I'm thinking of calling True Blue Pool Service in Oxford to due a replacement liner, Has anyone used this company and do you have any information on him. Or does anyone know of another company that installed inground pool liners. Any information would be helpful. Thank you

lizzy16 lizzy16
Jun '14

I have used Holland - http://www.hollandpool.com/

skippy skippy
Jun '14

I have used Holland pool also, Paul and his crew did a great job. Best service and price. I had a new liner, skimmer box, safety cover, and stairs repaired and recoated, poll looks like new.

BEV BIGHEAD BEV BIGHEAD
Jun '14

Holland is always in our neighborhood and I only hear good things about them for in ground pool services. Also nice and local.

ladeevee ladeevee
Jun '14

May I suggest you also check with your homeowners insurance for replacement cost. Some carriers provide covering the cost 1x for an inground pool liner replacement, worth checking into.

tigerfan tigerfan
Jun '14

Blairstown Pool. Perfect.

I power washed the concrete, we re-plumbed all the pumps, new skimmers and nozzles, and like having a new pool.

mistergoogle mistergoogle
Jun '14

I used Mid-State Pool Liner located in East Brunswick. They did a fantastic job, were able to save most of my water and were by far the lowest price I got from anywhere. I had mine done six years ago and recommended them to a friend who used them two years ago and had the same experience.

Tanya Tanya
Jun '14

I've used True Blue and Holland Pool. True Blue is newer and prices are a little better - both Companies are good.

I used true blue..very reasonable priced..Holland was much more expensive!

madge madge
Jun '14

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.