So is Zane's closed permanently?

There are no signs and there are cars parked at it (not getting vacuumed) yet the wash has been closed. Does anyone know if it will reopen? I need a drive through car wash 'cause I have the kiddos with me and it was a good price and convenient. Where is there a close drive through? The budd lake 206 one are drop offs. Thanks!

Scrub-a-dub on 57 has a drive thru.... I was wondering what was going on with Zane's too... They have been closed on and off lately

Booster90 Booster90
Jun '14

Try the Byram NJ car wash they are very good. The Washington NJ car wash is pretty good.

HtownForum HtownForum
Jun '14

That would be a bummer.

Zane's has been closed every time I've driven past it for at least two weeks - maybe more

5catmom 5catmom
Jun '14

206 in byram

Scrub a dub on Rt 57 next to Dairy Queen has drive-thru. The one in Washington is a ripoff.

botheredbyuu2 botheredbyuu2
Jun '14

The drive-thru on 57 sucks. It just sprays your car down, no brushes. It leaves residue on your windshield.

Metsman Metsman
Jun '14

I've been going to the one on 57 and never had residue on my windshield

Pillow Pillow
Jun '14

Yes, the drive-thru on Route 57 will leave your car with a residue on it. It is only good for getting some surface dirt off of your car.

Reggie Voter Reggie Voter
Jun '14

I like the one in Washington by the inspection station.

happycamper happycamper
Jun '14

Thanks!

Used to be a great place to get your car washed, don't know what happened but for the last year its been very hit or miss if its open or not. I have no idea how they are staying in business being so unreliable and the last few times when it was open, they did a pretty poor job. A real shame since it was so convenient to everything in town. I now don't even look to see if they are open and go to the one in Washington near the inspection station . Under 20.00 and they do the entire inside including all windows, and the tires...Wish there was a place like that in Hackettstown.

boobalaa boobalaa
Jun '14

I was last at Zane's about six months ago. The person drying the car was so stoned it took five minutes for him to finish since he kept nodding off while he was toweling it down. No loss if they closed.

JerryG JerryG
Jun '14

There is a sign at Zane's (hand written) that says closed for repairs.

Clyde Potts Clyde Potts
Jun '14

The car wash across from M&M's never re-opened either.

Jun '14

Last time I went a few weeks ago they had to stop every few minutes to fix something so maybe machine are just beat.

Went two weeks ago, all was fine then.

mistergoogle mistergoogle
Jun '14

Anyone know of any updates here?? They are still closed 'for repairs' as of this morning.

symmetry
Jun '14

I agree for the prices and they first manually power wah the car, they do an excellent job. Hopefully they will get things repaired and reopen full time

Just went passed Zane's and they are open!!!

Dadof3
Jul '14

I went by yesterday (Thurs) Am and they were open...then went by about 45 min. later and closed. Went by later in afternoon and still closed. What is the deal?

ss2cats ss2cats
Jul '14

Open this morning 7/18/14

Htown Resident Htown Resident
Jul '14

it was open --- only saw one car there- I guess all assume it's gone...

5catmom 5catmom
Jul '14

Passed there just after returning from Washington's carwash! Wish they would get their act together.

USAfirst USAfirst
Jul '14

Passed there yesterday. It was open.

stopped by last friday and they were open..........but didnt get washed as a lady got her car stuck inside and was told it would be awhile. Didnt have time to sit and wait.

mom of one mom of one
Jul '14

The one across from M&Ms is still closed. The guy told me just before he closed up that they were raising his rent and he couldn't make it. It is hard to imagine that the property owner makes more money with it closed.

Does anyone have any insight into that?

Jul '14

debugged and washed my own - not fun but it was looking good when I finished

5catmom 5catmom
Jul '14

I went on Sat. Aug 9 and was 4th in line. After the first car went in, I waited such a long time, I eventually turned out onto the street and left. I won't be back.

Chickadee Chickadee
Aug '14

Was going to go there this afternoon, but it was closed.

Nature Lover
Aug '14

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.