Where can I get bubble tea?

Is there anywhere in or near Hackettstown that I can get bubble tea? I craving it!!!

RachelMarie RachelMarie
May '14

Until TOPO opens I believe the nearest place is Loving Hut near the old circle in Ledgewood. (very end of Route 10 West, practically on the turn off road to Route 46 East)

what is bubble tea?

mommajoe mommajoe
May '14

Previous discussion of bubble tea:

http://www.hackettstownlife.com/forum/559935#t589384

Yuck! ;)

botheredbyuu botheredbyuu
May '14

It comes in a variety of tea flavors. The tapioca pearls are like jello balls at the bottom of the cup. Its just fun! You use o e of those big straws like they have at panera to suck them up. Its mostly about the texture..

RachelMarie RachelMarie
May '14

If you're ever in NYC or at Foxwoods in Connecticut try this place Fayda bakery they make a great bubble tea....can't wait to go to TOPO for some bubble tea !

Check out Kam Man Foods in East Hanover. They have a take-out place next to their supermarket that sells the stuff

This place is a destination in itself, with all sorts of odd food products, multi-packs of those little bottles of gingseng extract (a fine elixir for men!), lots of cool kinds of tea, rice, strange candy....and jars of pig's blood ...which have endless possibilities for creating attention-getting practical jokes.

Take 80 to 287 to 10 though. Rt. 10 in that area is congestion city all the time....and don't miss the jughandle.

jjmonth4 jjmonth4
May '14

What is TOPO ?

Mariann Mariann
May '14

Previous thread on TOPO:

http://www.hackettstownlife.com/forum/559935#t589288

There's a new place in the Rockaway Mall Food Court that sells Bubble Tea.

D-ManPV D-ManPV
May '14

Lemongrass Thai/Vietnamese restaurant in Randolph on route 10 has bubble tea

Lauren Escobar Lauren Escobar
May '14

If you're ever in Denville, Veggie Heaven has many flavors of bubble tea, and they make it with your choice of green or black tea.

happiest girl
May '14

Lauren Escobar - Lemon Grass is quite a bit further down on Route 10 in Morris Plains. There is a Thai place in Randolph though, called Pearl of Siam between Dover-Chester and Center Grove.

I just went to rockaway mall yesterday and saw a new place called Crisp in the food court. They have bubble tea

I never even heard of that!

emily1 emily1
May '14

Re: Where can I get bubble tea?

I've never heard of it either, but I'd love to try it... looks like a smoothie.

positive positive
May '14

Smoothie + tapioca finish. Not for me, but sweet and tasty for those with the taste for it. Definitely not a "Bizarre Food" type item.

Yo blast has them....

josepcan josepcan
May '15

I picked up an order from the Chinese restaurant on Stiger St. and they had a sign up saying they had bubble tea.

Tanya Tanya
May '15

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.