LOST small light orange CAT, Christopher St.

I live on Christopher street across from te hospital in that area and my s kitty has ran away he is not fixed ..small light orange champagne coloring contact SARA 9089146151

saralostcat saralostcat
Apr '14

How old? Do you have a pic? Leave something outside with his scent on it…maybe a blanket he slept on so he knows that is his house if he comes wondering around

villani villani
Apr '14

Re: LOST small light orange CAT, Christopher St.

here is a picture he is just under a year old

saralostcat saralostcat
Apr '14

He's probably not far but just very scared and hiding very good. I would put flyers up to your neighbors.

villani villani
Apr '14

he is adorable! it would be best to set a Havahart trap if you think he is hiding/scared. I have one to lend you and can give it to you tonight. Message me if you'd like to use it

Hastings Hastings
Apr '14

That's how I got one of mine that leaped off my deck- took 8 days but the 8th night he was in the trap - since he was such a scairdy cat, I wouldn't have been able to get him any other way ----good suggestion, Hastings

5catmom 5catmom
Apr '14

not familiar with a havahart ttrap

saralostcat saralostcat
Apr '14

I'm sure hastings will show you how to use it - it's quite easy - just don't leave it set overnight- you may catch something you don't really want.................been there done that

5catmom 5catmom
Apr '14

great - more unwanted kittens that will end up being put down or living in a crate with some shelter. Why don't people spay/neuture their pets!!! Even if they are in your house - this proves they do get out!

Search Friends for Animals and Warren County Trap Neuter Release for low cost spay/neuter

Go volunteer at a pound and see what happens!

spay/neuter ur pets! spay/neuter ur pets!
Apr '14

There was a cat that looked somewhat like this sitting on valentine street this morning, between Grand and Madison. It was rather early, and I'm not sure if he'd travel that far, but you may want to take a peek.

TownFriend
Apr '14

Valentine is kind of far from the hospital (at least for a young cat to travel) they Usually stay pretty close and are just hiding because they are afraid.
Sara~ if you want to borrow a trap, message me. It is very easy to use. In the mean time, put items of clothing around outside your house and IF possible, leave a ground floor (basement?) window open during the day if you're home, they sometimes find their way back and will come right in. Food outside during the day.....anything to get him to stay close by until you can catch him or get a trap set.

Hastings Hastings
Apr '14

Has there been any news on this poor little cat? Am praying it got safely home.

Dansker Dansker
Apr '14

Sara, Look under classified section of this site...someone posted orang cat crying for a week in Mansfield village. =)

cdlmom cdlmom
May '14

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.