Carpool?

Being without a vehicle while searching for a job is tough. Being.without a vehicle once a job has been found is even more tough! Hi, my name is Evan and I am curious if anyone knows of an early morning carpool from Hackettstown to Washington? Would need to be there around 6:30 am. The bus would have been a great option but it doesn't not arrive early enough /: any help is appreciated
Thank you to reading and enjoy your week (:

If I was in your shoes, I'd immediately save up (in any means/taking side-jobs) for an "A to B" car, one of those for as low as $500 or less:

http://www.1000dollarautos.com/CarsUnder500.aspx

However, if for some reason you can't or choose not to own a car at all, I'd consider move to a more "commute-able" + "job populated" area of NJ (closer to the city), or otherwise some place closer to the PATH or Light-rail - since living/working in this/that area without a car is challenging.

Of course, if you're walking or bike-ride distance from a Mall or Strip-Mall (or place to work), that can always make things easier.

Good Luck on all your efforts, and best outcome

Where in Washington?

Challah Challah
Apr '14

Hi.. anyone know of a car pool or ride share situation daily from Hackettstown to Califon?
Cab fare is aweful. I don't drive and have a job interview there tomorrow. Or a reliable senior looking to make extra cash? Thanks for your help!

michael michael
Oct '14

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.