Nachos

Does anyone have a good Nacho place?

When i say good Nachos lot's of meat & lot's of cheese(real cheese) not the fake cheese poured on & not a lot of lettuce. Had some from Marley's on Friday they were pretty good but way too much lettuce and the crazy colored chips was a little off putting but not bad - 6 out of 10. Looking for lots of meat (not chicken) and real cheese burnt on the chips with maybe some sour cream and salsa!

Anybody have a 8 or 9 out of 10 place?

The Mexican place in Netcong is not bad but didn't thrilll me from what i can remember...good not great.

Does anybody know a place within 25 miles that you can say hey you have to get their Nachos & i prefer takeout so can eat at home.

Thanks

The Marquis Tavern in Lafayette had very good nachos. I have not been there in years so cannot say how they are now.

happycamper happycamper
Apr '14

Tops Diner in East Newark.

iPhone-imal iPhone-imal
Apr '14

Buffalo Blue Chips at Loopers in Bethlehem

Challah Challah
Apr '14

I love nachos! Frescas in Flanders has excellent guacamole. I've never had their nachos, but maybe it's worth a try? Their chips are very fresh too which I like.

Antimony Antimony
Apr '14

My husband makes the best nachos. No reason to have them out.

Calico696 Calico696
Apr '14

I tried making nachos once and I'm someone that does not know moderation! Lol. Anyway, I did layer upon layer in a baking dish and it came out like a nacho lasagna! I have to say that it was pretty good. Maybe the best mistake I've ever made. Lol!

positive positive
Apr '14

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.