Loose dog on Ridge Road, Allamuchy

Yesterday and today a reddish brown, long haired, medium sized dog has been seen running loose. It does not have a collar. Tried to get it to come to me but it ran off. Several people have seen it but cannot catch and are trying to locate an owner. Am afraid it will get hit by a car on Ridge Road.

Halfway there Halfway there
Apr '14

Saw It today also around the same area. I called animal control and left a message.

Paul Schoos Paul Schoos
Apr '14

I will go look for it tomorrow. If you do see it don't try to go towards it. Instead sit on the ground and let it come to you.

Nosila Nosila
Apr '14

Any updates?

Baci's mom Baci's mom
Apr '14

No, I have not seen it today.

Apr '14

He or she was in my backyard today. he/she is limping, so it has an injury. when I came out, it ran away. I live on ridge road. I think it is hungry too.

D-T-M D-T-M
Apr '14

Wasn't there a lost possibly stolen dog a while ago in that area,can't find the post.maybe too old,hoping the poor thing is captured soon!

Molly
Apr '14

http://images.craigslist.org/00H0H_1jqWnujnfNw_600x450.jpg

There is a dog listed on Craigslist (posted 11 hrs ago) with a photo of a dog. It looks a bit like the one loose on Ridge Road, but I am not sure.

Apr '14

I forgot to add that this dog was lost in Morristown and it's name is Jasper. For the full listing, you will have to go onto Craigslist lost and found. Could it be the same dog?

Apr '14

Can't be the same dog. It Said it went missing "this morning" which would have made it yesterday morning. This dog has been spotted 3 days ago. This is sad. Maybe someone can put out some food for him? Did animal control ever respond to your message?

villani villani
Apr '14

I have not seen the dog that was loose on Ridge Road again - not sure if anybody else has as there have been no new postings. The ACO did say she would come out and look and I know someone else left a message, but not sure if they were called back.

The dog that was lost in Morristown has been found and reunited with his family.

Apr '14

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.