Easter Brunch 2014

Does anyone know of a few reasonably priced options? 2 adults and a picky 4 year old would be the size of the party. I've been sick and just don't think I can get my act together by Sunday..

Antimony Antimony
Apr '14

We always like the Long Valley Brew Pub.

Firefly Firefly
Apr '14

Apple Mountain in Oxford

hopeful hopeful
Apr '14

Minebrook golf club puts on a really good Easter brunch with lots of options and very reasonable for the amount of food. Reservations are needed though. I think it's around $25 for adults and mb $12 for children.

Helper Helper
Apr '14

Why not go to a local diner?

btownguy btownguy
Apr '14

I agree with Firefly. We have reservations at the Long Valley Brew Pub as well again this year. It is $25 per person but they put on a beautiful brunch. The Minebrook Golf Club does as well and I believe their price is $24.95 per person. We have been to both and they both do a great job...

joyful joyful
Apr '14

Apple Mountain's brunches, although reasonably priced, are not very good IMO. It's interesting that we are never disappointed with the food when having dinner there, but have tried three different holiday buffets there and were never pleased.

Calico696 Calico696
Apr '14

+1 Calico

Old Gent Old Gent
Apr '14

We have experienced the same thing, Calico696....Having dinner at Apple Mountain has always been good. We have also had the brunches and Holiday buffets there and been very disappointed with them as well.

joyful joyful
Apr '14

I know it's different to cook food in volumes rather than "to order" for individual dinners, but places do it successfully. Apple Mountain has been having these buffet types of deals for years, you would think that they would have perfected or at least gotten decent at it by now.

Calico696 Calico696
Apr '14

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.