What Should Your Next Car Be? (Quiz)

http://www.blogthings.com/whatshouldyournextcarbequiz/

I got Audi.

You are pretty conventional when it comes down to it. You have mainstream tastes and interests. You value quality and craftsmanship. You would rather have a few nice things than many low quality possessions.

You are very focused and responsible. You take your duties seriously, no matter what they are. You are patient and trusting. You know that the best things in life don't come overnight.

Calico696 Calico696
Apr '14

Your Next Car Should be a Honda

People see you as dependable, probably the most dependable person they know.
Your friends and family have a high opinion of you, but you're still very humble. You put others first.

You have an unusually high sense of fairness and justice. You give everyone a chance to impress you.
You lucked out with the skills to succeed in almost any arena. You have a ton of general intelligence.

I got a Audi!

joyful joyful
Apr '14

I got a Audi! That wont work for me. I need an SUV or truck. To hard to get in a car.

Old Gent Old Gent
Apr '14

Land Rover. Which I wouldn't take if someone gave it to me.

You are well traveled... or you desperately want to be. Your heart is filled with wanderlust.
You move on to the next thing freely and without regrets. Life is about change.

You're the type of person who is ready to get out of town at the drop of a hat. You seek adventure.
You just go with the flow. No matter what happens, you'll deal with it. There's no crisis too big for you to handle.

Aquarius Aquarius
Apr '14

Your Next Car Should be a Porsche

You are a natural daydreamer. You can help but imagine all sorts of interesting possibilities.
You like to get down to what's important. You are impatient with wasting time.

You are always striving to be better. You are goal-oriented and ambitious.
You don't play into the world's expectations for you. You have your own expectations for yourself.

positive positive
Apr '14

I got BMW. This quiz is flawed. I have an A5. No self respecting Audi owner would get a bimmer.

MeisterNJ MeisterNJ
Apr '14

Old Gent - VW (oops, Audi) does make an SUV, called the Q5 and the Q7. But like Aquarius and the Rover, you couldn't give it to me. Audi still owes me thousands for engine repair. They fixed under warranty the 4 bad oil pumps, the 9 bad ignition coils, the bad water pump, the replaced air dam, the recalled motor mounts, and more but then claim the warranty was void before they did all that. Yeah right. They just figured the lawyer fees are bigger than the judgement.

Audi

Spring Fever Spring Fever
Apr '14

GC, I have a Escape. Love the size. Just had to PAY for a Brake job for the first time in my life.

Old Gent Old Gent
Apr '14

Re: What Should Your Next Car Be? (Quiz)

I looked a Tesla, too expensive. I am moving in a different direction. Time for a greener car. I set my sights on a Helicron propeller driven car.

HtownForum HtownForum
Apr '14

I got Audi as well. That works as I just picked an A6.....

My next choice would be a Dymaxion car. The car was designed by Buckminster Fuller.This vehicle seated 12 people comfortably and had three wheels. It was powered by a Ford V-8 Flathead engine and featured rear wheel steering. It had very aerodynamic styling.

HtownForum HtownForum
Apr '14

I got Honda, and that's what I'm driving. First time one of these quiz's made sense to me.

Ms Fishy Ms Fishy
Apr '14

Somebody mentioned Porsche?
I agree!!!!

I got Land Rover

kayaking kayaking
Apr '14

Your Next Car Should be a Porsche

I used to have a Vette many years ago. 1977 - L-82 smog slow

thehazguy thehazguy
Apr '14

Honda. Not really, but OK...

justintime justintime
Apr '14

Another Audi.

Mrs. Pipes Mrs. Pipes
Apr '14

Audi too

botheredbyuu
Apr '14

Huh? LOL another Audi here. Those that know me know I would never own an Audi.

Well....unless maybe one of these days Audi decides to build a pick up truck! :-)

Vic
(Owner of Toyota trucks since 1994)

Audi, and that is fair...although I prefer their parent company as I own two VW's myself. Great cars, those.

eperot eperot
Apr '14

What model/year is your problem Audi, GC? I had a couple things fixed under warranty. Cam tensioner. I did have one injector go bad that wasn't under warranty, but otherwise, love the car. 2010 A5 2.0T 6sp MT.

MeisterNJ MeisterNJ
Apr '14

+1 MeisterNJ...I also got BMW, but I've owned a Q5 for nearly 4 1/2 years now and LOVE it....I would never buy a Beemer! Well, unless it was an M6 ;-)

EG_1982 EG_1982
Apr '14

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.