Breakfast with Easter bunny?

Anyone know of any breakfast with bunny on Sunday? Thanks

abcd12 abcd12
Apr '14

Yes, the Tri County Fire Department is hosting one Sunday, 4/13 from 8:00am to 11:00am.

Natalie Natalie
Apr '14

Allamuchy is having theirs on Saturday instead of Sunday:

http://www.allamuchyfire.com/events/breakfast-with-the-easter-bunny

I know it's a little far, but Sparta Elks lodge on the Boardwalk has theirs Sunday 8-11

Thomas Thomas
Apr '14

Looking for Breakfast with Playboy Bunny

Clyde Potts Clyde Potts
Apr '14

Clyde-maybe you can find one on HL. LOL!

botheredbyuu
Apr '14

Re: Breakfast with Easter bunny?

Weeanimal had his first encounter with der Osterhase last Saturday at the Promenade Shops at Saucon Valley. As you can see, he was less than impressed, lol.

iPhone-imal iPhone-imal
Apr '14

iphone-imal--so very cute with his little bunny hat on, love it!

Now I get GC's birthday wish to Clyde..I knew there had to be a meaning behind his wishes.

Bessie Bessie
Apr '14

Adorable pic of weeanimal!

positive positive
Apr '14

Mt. Olive Rec. is sponsoring one tomorrow, Saturday, April 12 at Applebees in the ITC Trade Zone from 8-10 A.M.

http://newjerseyhills.com/mt_olive_chronicle/news/egg-hunt-meets-its-match/article_f95b57cc-c027-11e3-9a1a-0019bb2963f4.html

The mount olive one was cancelled.

Antimony Antimony
Apr '14

Antimony - The Easter Egg hunt In Mt. Olive was cancelled but the Breakfast with the Easter Bunny is still on. Please refrain from spreading misinformation.

http://www.mtolivekiwanis.org/kiwanis_easter_egg_hunt.html

BLD, antimony is correct. Kiwanis breakfast was cancelled due to low ticket sales. This is from the MT Olive Recreation Facebook page.

"We realize the Mount Olive Chronicle contained an article regarding the Kiwanis Easter Bunny Breakfast this week, please remember this message from earlier last week.

SHARED FROM THE MOUNT OLIVE KIWANIS:

It is with sincerest regrets that the Kiwanis if Mount Olive announces the cancellation of the Saturday, April 12th Breakfast with the Easter Bunny at Applebee's due to low ticket sales.

We wish everyone a very happy Spring holiday season. Thank you for your continued support of the Kiwanian mission of changing the world one child and one community at a time.

Stay tuned for more special events and ways to get involved with Kiwanis."

Andrew's Mom Andrew's Mom
Apr '14

Is Independence firehouse having breakfast this Sunday?

Ignatz Ignatz
Apr '14

Thank you Andrew's Mom for the information. I apologize Antimony.

No problem BLD - my kid was sick and I didn't have time to hunt down the post with the info to elaborate further. Besides, haven't I been on here long enough for you to trust me lol :)

Antimony Antimony
Apr '14

Saw the Easter Bunny at Walmart. Wish my kids were little again. Really miss taking them to see the characters at the holidays.

botheredbyuu
Apr '14

Panther Valley Golf & Country Club - It's only like 350 to be a dining member for the year.

Tick Tock Tick Tock
Apr '14

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.