Townwide yardsale 2014

Does anyone know when/if they will announce the date? This would be my first year participating (as a seller) so I don't know.

Sassy'72 Sassy'72
Jan '14

The Committee usually does not set the date until late Feb or early March. Besides here, keep watching the town web site for the flyer.

Cant wait!

botheredbyuu
Jan '14

The town just approved the HCCP application tonight. It's April 26 & 27.

It can't come soon enough for me, my garage is filled with stuff.

I was also thinking about joining this year. BUT do not think I can wait that long.

Christine Christine
Feb '14

Of course, it should be the same days as Long Valley town wide garage sale. Sigh....

That's not good Lena.....I am thinking of doing a couple of weeks before. then if I have any left doing it on the townwide day.

Christine Christine
Feb '14

We always do something similar Christine. The townwide day has loads of advantages about getting people out. But then so many people just do the driveby. This year one week before is Easter which makes that tough. We might do the week after instead.

I live just between both towns - so I will not get traffic at all. Probably will do my own garage sale before. Unfortunately when snow melts and spring comes (I still believe it will happened) there is not much time on dry weekends to do garage sale and gardening. I even can't prune bushes and trees right now with so much snow in the garden and on front yard. I really hope that with all snow we are getting now we will have not much rain later in the spring especially on weekends.

Just got the flier in my email this morning -

http://www.hackettstownbid.com/news/2014/3/town-wide-yard-sale-april-26th-27th

HCCP 2014 FUNDRAISER, HACKETTSTOWN TOWN WIDE YARD SALE
FOR TEEN NIGHT AND DARE - SATURDAY & SUNDAY - APRIL 26th and APRIL 27th - RAIN OR SHINE - 9 AM - 5 PM

$10 REGISTRATION FEE GUARANTEES ADDRESS ON MAP AND ADVERTISEMENT DEADLINE FRIDAY APRIL 18TH

TOWN RESIDENTS ONLY

MAIL CHECKS WITH ADDRESS TO:
HCCP
PO BOX 695
HACKETTSTOWN, NJ 07840
PLEASE HELP US
TO HELP OUR KIDS
QUESTIONS?
CALL 852-3164

Wendy @ Hkt BID Wendy @ Hkt BID
Mar '14

Thanks Wendy!

Sassy'72 Sassy'72
Mar '14

REMINDER.....The cutoff for entering the Hackettstown Town Wide Yard Sale is Friday April 18th. The event will be Sat & Sun 4/25 & 4/26. The HCCP thanks you for your support.

Bill Conforti Bill Conforti
Apr '14

CORRECTION...............OOOPS...
The dates are Sat. & Sun 4/26 & 4/27

Apr '14

Where can you get a map.

Andy
Apr '14

I haven seen where the exact places to get the map have been announced. Usually you can get it on line from either the town website or the BID website. http://www.hackettstown.net or http://www,hackettstownbid.com

Maps are always available at town hall on Stiger Street, the BID office on Main Street, and usually at Harpers, Leo's, and Rico Pan. Other businesses often have them too.

Does anybody know if or when the maps are available? I checked the website but I don't see anything yet?

Tiffany Tiffany
Apr '14

Is this yard sale rain or shine?

MBAFR
Apr '14

Yes, rain or shine.

Maps usually do not come out until Thursday or Friday.

Well, we've got the Map online!

http://www.hackettstownbid.com/docs/2014-town-wide-yard-sale-map.pdf

They will also be available as GC says by Thursday or Friday at the following locations:

Harper's Bagel & Bake Shop
265 Main St.
Hackettstown, NJ 07840
Phone: (908) 852-8585

Leo's Lunch
268 Main St.
Hackettstown, NJ 07840
Phone: (908) 852-0198

Rico Pan Bakery
183 Main St.
Hackettstown, NJ 07840
Phone: (908) 850-5741

Municipal Building
215 Stiger St.
Hackettstown, NJ 07840
Phone: (908) 852-3130

Wendy @ Hkt BID Wendy @ Hkt BID
Apr '14

Wendy - By Municipal Building I seem to remember that means the regular town office when they are open, but the police station actually has them for after hours if need be.

My thanks to Wendy and GC for taking the lead on providing accurate and timely information. I appreciate it. Have fun shopping over the weekend and be careful, pedestrian safety WILL be enforced.

Apr '14

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.