Kohls 30% Code

Does anyone have a Kohl's 30% code? I got a book in the mail yesterday and only had a 15%..
Thanks

Bessie Bessie
Oct '13

I have not looked at the new one I received in the mail yesterday, but the last book I actually did have the 30%. Most times it has been 15 %

Hockeymom115 Hockeymom115
Oct '13

Used the 20%..couldn't agonize over it anymore, LOL. Thanks for checking though.

Bessie Bessie
Oct '13

20% code "October20" good till October 16

Mr Negative Mr Negative
Oct '13

I also got 15 % off.(BOO) wait until the sale for that promotion starts and check retailmenot.com for the code and you can also get a free shipping code. Can you please tell me when the sale begins? I through my book out. Thanks

luvjaz luvjaz
Oct '13

30% Code Pumpkin30

Good from 10/17 to 10/27

Stewart Stewart
Oct '13

Thanks Stewart..will keep that in case I place another order..can you use your Kohls bucks online? Might get a gift or 2 with the 30% code and my Kohls bucks.

Bessie Bessie
Oct '13

Bessie - Yes, you can use Kohl's cash online. There should be a code on it to use.

Calico696 Calico696
Oct '13

I don't think they issued a 30% for this week. Scoured the internet looking yesterday but couldn't find it myself. I used OCTOBER20.

team.mebradar team.mebradar
Oct '13

I started a deals thread that I was hoping would catch on. I hope you don't mind me listing it here.

http://www.hackettstownlife.com/forum/546784

jiro03 jiro03
Oct '13

Has anyone gotten Kohl's coupons in the mail lately? The last coupons I got expired on 12/24. They usually come so often, it seems strange that I haven't gotten any.

Calico696 Calico696
Jan '15

Yes, I got a 30% that's good starting tomorrow

kohls shopper kohls shopper
Jan '15

NEWYEAR30 is the code if anyone is interested good Jan. 15-25

kohls shopper kohls shopper
Jan '15

Thanks.

Calico696 Calico696
Jan '15

Just got it today.

botheredbyuu2 botheredbyuu2
Jan '15

I got mine yesterday. 30%!!!

Calico696 Calico696
Jan '15

It was in today's Newspapers, both 20% and 30% if you use your Kohl's charge Card. We get three newspapers on Thursdays, so I'm not sure which one they came from. Sorry! 20% good Jan. 15 through 19 and 30% good Jan. 15 through 25th.

Spring Fever Spring Fever
Jan '15

Newyear30

get him get him
Jan '15

Does anyone have a Kohl's coupon code right now?

Tracy Tracy
Apr '15

I always Google it and find it

Lucky
Apr '15

You should put GeoQpons on your phone. It's an app that gives the discount codes for all kinds of stores and restaurants. Kohls, Michaels, Barnes & Noble (when they offer them)
I have saved hundreds over dollars over the past year or two with that app.

MomofGirls MomofGirls
Apr '15

Thanks Momofgirls, I will try it out.

Tracy Tracy
Apr '15

30 off code SPRING30 starts on April 23

New sales....new 30% off and free shipping code starting today 5/13:

30% off code SANDAL30

valid 5/13-20

Earn $10KOHLS CASH on each $50 spend 5/13 to 17 ONLY

redeem 5/18-25

Free Shipping code: MAY4MVC

Had a 30% last week :)

Nature Lover Nature Lover
May '15

Just remember these codes are for when you use your Kohls card.

teenie teenie
May '15

Isn't free shipping for orders over $50?

May '15

Sandal30
valid may 13 - 20

if I only knew then if I only knew then
May '15

I sooo had the best deal today. I bought 8 Chaps bath sheets ($17.99ea. orig $39.99), 2 foam pillows($18.99 ea orig. $39.99) and a pr of flip flops. Between the $40 Kohls bucks, sales and $20% card if you use Kohls charge I only paid $121 and change. It says I saved $282! The best I ever did. While I was there I paid the Kohls charge immediately! I am on a roll.

Just a FYI The last time I got towels and pillows was 30 yrs ago at Macys as a shower gift for my wedding!

teenie teenie
May '15

"It says I saved $282!"

It's amazing what you can save when they make up insanely expensive "regular" prices... who would ever pay $40 for a towel?

Mark Mc. Mark Mc.
May '15

Mark I did pay $40 30 yrs ago (even though it was with a GC from a wedding shower) and recently had to buy all new! Unfortunately now I would not! But many do. I think I got my moneys worth!

teenie teenie
May '15

I don't shop often at Kohl's and agree that most of their original prices are jacked up. But there ARE times when you can get a great deal when you combined all discounts available.

I just purchased 2 items (Adidas brand) which would have cost me $50.75. (going by the sale price, not original price) After applying the codes listed above for 30% off & free shipping, plus my $10 Kohl's cash and a $10 promo card they sent me for my birthday, I ended up paying $17.36.

So I paid less than the price of 1 and got 2. Btw, the sale price and original price were both pretty much what you'd find elsewhere, like Amazon, JCPenney, Dick's and Adidas.com.

Oh, and I also get 2% cash back by shopping through shopathome.com

I think I got my bargain of the day! :)

SueR, good shopping for you! Bottom line is you have to know your prices and know what's a good deal. I never look at original prices at Kohls or most stores for that matter.

Bessie Bessie
May '15

Does anyone know if they do early bird sales weekly on Friday? Is there one this weekend?

megan megan
May '15

Yes megan. I got the flyer today.

Bessie is right know your prices. I hate shopping and I only go in for what I need. Nothing else! Now I am on the lookout for king pillowcases! I have $30 Kohls bucks that will expire so looking online as they have nothing in the store worth my money!

teenie teenie
May '15

I got $10 Kohls cash the other day for spending over $50. I was just looking at it and it says $10 off when I spend $30 or more. If I remember correctly, didn't it use to be $10 off without any stipulation on how much you spend? Of course you have to spend at least $10. When did they change it?

May '15

Bbu...I'm taking that it'sv2 separate coupons. One is $10 Kohls Cash and the other is another $10:if you spend $30.00 or more. When you look st the back it reads as 2 seperate coupons and rules. You made me go look at mine, would appreciate anyone's input on this.

Bessie Bessie
May '15

Yes, Bessie. I got the same thing. Should be two separate coupons.

Megan Megan
May '15

It's the only 1 I got from the store. I never had one like that before. Its called Kohls cash.

May '15

LOVE30
2/11-2/21

3wbdwnj 3wbdwnj
Feb '16

thank you for 30% off code

njwalker njwalker
Feb '16

Can you tell them that code in the store - or is it only for online purchases?

happiest girl
Feb '16

you can just tell them or look up retail me not
They will use that 30 percent coupon as well

gotigers
Feb '16

anyone have a code for % off

tigermom2017 tigermom2017
Sep '17

I was there yesterday & was told no current codes. Maybe next week. But the instore pricing is really pretty good right now.

I work at Kohls. You customers and your coupons are ridiculous....get a life....stop with the....i left my 30 percent at home.
Reality coming.....bring it or go to marshals. You obviously can't afford to shop.
Come on!!!! How do you sleep at night?
Kohls is not a crap outlet store
Have some respect
And while shopping have respect for the ones working to try to keep it near for all you pics that shop and trash it.
Not all about you!!!!
I'm off the clock now, love to tell you what I think.....
Customers...get off your phones and get a life.
Behave. Nice.....or stay home
Smile, ......its free!!!!!
Really?
So hard?

Abigail stone
Sep '17

Dah.....what the commercials. Read for once!!!
Sale is LOWEST PRICES OF SEASON.

NO COUPON NEEDED
BUT AS always, greedy .
SO WHEN COMPANY GOES OUT FOR ALL THIS GREED.....HOPE YOU ARE HAPPY.....
Ps....marshalls may be up to your speed

Abigail stone
Sep '17

I hope Abigail Stone is your real name for when I make a complaint and distribute screenshots of your posts. I pray that I will never run into you at a Kohl's store. Such disrespect and bitterness from an employee is sickening. You literally told people to shop somewhere else. Where is your loyalty to your place of employment? Thankfully I have met some very nice employees during past experiences at Kohl's. If an interaction with you was the only experience I had, there would be no chance of me ever returning to such a great store. You should be ashamed of yourself.

DisappointedCustomer
Sep '17

DisappointedCustomer-
Evidently- you've never worked retail and are ignorant as to the hours these people work, the BS they put up from the general public or the way their "patrons" trash the store like it's a dollar a bag fund raiser at a high school gym.
Maybe Abigail had an unusually bad day.
Maybe she closed the store and JUST found out she has to open it tomorrow morning.
Why don't you get off your high horse and exhibit some empathy?
Or, you can always take it to Walmart.

Stymie Stymie
Sep '17

I'm with disappointed customer. I've worked retail too and yes there are some days when you'd like to tell a customer off. However, the customer is the reason you have a job. The customer is always right even when they're wrong. The customer is not an interruption of your work, they're the reason for it. Don't like it or dealing with the public, then get another job!

I worked retail too, for many years and although the customer is what keeps us employed, they are NOT always right and need to be told that. If you have that mindset, then the customer will take advantage every time!!
Sad reality!

Botheredbyuu2 Botheredbyuu2
Sep '17

How can you get mad at someone for wanting to save 30%? The system is slightly ridiculous - just mark everything down to begin with and do away with the coupons!

I always thought Kohls marks everything up a certain percentage, then constantly hold sales with a percentage off and provides coupons for anybody willing to search for them, even at cheack out. Still making a profit on everything especially on nonssle purchases and lets not forget purchases made with Kohl charge cards and those interest rates.
Regardless Ms Stone has no ground to stand on regardless of her current emotional state and inarticulate vent.

Roywhite Roywhite
Sep '17

Because the fact is that there is NO 30% coupon to " leave home".
A fabricated BS line to try to save money.
A lie, a mistruth; despicable attempt to get a discount.
Customer always right?????

Stymie Stymie
Sep '17

I worked in retail as well and I agree with most comments that were made as well as some of abigailstone's comments/complaints. My only issue is the manner/ rudeness Abigail used to get her point across. Bad day or not, cool off and then address your issue.
I am a small business owner and if I posted complaints or made public comments about my customers I would no longer have a business. A lot of my customers are word of mouth. With public complaints such as Abigail's those words would probably not be able to be written here.
My employees are representing me and my business. I would NEVER keep someone who would treat a customer SO RUDELY, right or wrong. Bring your complaints to me to discuss. If things have to be changed to address an issue I would at least be aware of it. If a customer constantly treated a customer poorly I would say good-bye as that is not the type of customerI need or want. On the same token, if said employee often had complaints I'd say "since you seem so unhappy it must be time to move on and find another job that doesn't annoy you so much and would bring you happiness".

Nellejoy Nellejoy
Sep '17

Sorry, everyone. I know my last comment rambled but just another small note to abilgailstone. If you used your real name kudos for not hiding behind a pseudonym and standing behind what you said/thought. On the other hand, if you are going to put something in writing you may want to think twice about doing so. You never know who will see it and if you really want to keep your job it was probably not your smartest move.

Nellejoy Nellejoy
Sep '17

Thanks, Nellejoy...I am a former business owner as well and echo "Ditto" to your comment above...

joyful joyful
Sep '17

Also probably more appropriate to be done ion venting thread

Nellejoy Nellejoy
Sep '17

So today a woman came in with a month old coupon...wanted her 30 percent...Really?
So you tell me....
This is theft....
I am with the company over 10 years...so stop hating on me....for the one who questioned my employment there....
If you know me you love me.
And I'm sure I've helped you many times.
I'm off the clock here....freedom of speech so pinch yourself!!!

It's sick how many customers talk to me and find me .....and worry when I'm not there...quit judging the truth...
The statement made was about greed.!!!
Stop the greed...not about You!
Coupon is not always there...bring it then...
The point was the act of thefts .
Your comments towards me make me laugh!
So glad I'm not you!!
I have class and ethics...
Wasn't raised by a wolf.
And have a job!
Xoxo
Just get the point of my post.
Society,,, gotta start some kindness!
Sleep like a baby at night like I do.

Abigail stone
Oct '17

Disappointed customer. Really?
Go for it...
Screen shot my amended rights.
Freedom of speech
Omg.....
I've worked fulltime for 40 years.
Go ahead get me fired...the unemployment checks, to stay home ...i can enjoy thanksgiving finally!
Not go to work for you ,who can't be home with family....god forbid
Wow!
Thanks love...
Be real....
Keep it real

Karma always.........

Abigail stone
Oct '17

Wow!

Lucacell Lucacell
Oct '17

Freedom of speech keep you from getting canned by an employer for acting like an idiot on a message board.

D-ManPV D-ManPV
Oct '17

Abigail Stone - you might want to read up on Freedom of Speech before you spout off any more. I don't think it protects you quite as much as you think.....

Well this has turned kooky! LOL

Calico696 Calico696
Oct '17

Not exactly theft if it's the stores policy to allow it. Perhaps, instead of calling so many customers criminals u should take up the store policy with corporate and have them change it.
I was a buyer for a clothing store. Back in those days the markup was over 60+ %. Trust me the stores aren't losing quite as much money as u may think.

Nellejoy Nellejoy
Oct '17

Maybe take a business course. Those coupons are a business model. The mark up is there with the intent to make customers feel they get a deal with the coupon. Your job as an employee is to help make that a success. Possibly there is a failure in leadership passing that down to employees. Freedom of speech covers the fact you will not be jailed for your views. You are an employee at will. Your employer can remove you of your position whenever they feel. Frustration at a job exists for everyone but a public forum is not the smartest place to vent the frustration if you rely on that income.

Why not cut Abigail some slack.
Tough job serving the general public.

Stymie Stymie
Oct '17

Thanks stymie.
Anyway....needing to vent was needed.

Sorry to those who missed the point and felt offended.
I am sorry.
Be well..
Good bye

Abigail  stone Abigail stone
Oct '17

Working with the public sucks and while I've worked in retail for years and we all reach similar points of frustration, HOWEVER if you reach a point that you can't help but vent about your local customers to your local customers, it's probably time to reevaluate what you're doing or at the very least learn some better stress management.

somechik somechik
Oct '17

Somechik....thanks
However.
Truth hurts.....
Manners matter these days....more
Society needs to forget social media and the crap it turned all into.
I am off the grid with that.
I am a wonderful person.
Greed makes me angry!
So I voiced it...so be it.....
Like all others here do.
So that unhappy customer threats to contact corporate about me?
Come on....
Let's look at vegas......the dead...
Humanity....
Anyway.....for the record.
I work in Pa........
So don't crucify your local store.....
I'm in Pa....
See ya

Abigail  stone Abigail stone
Oct '17

This thread has made me laugh, I have worked in retail for 13 years. The customer is the reason you have a job. Who cares if you give someone 30, 40, 50 or 60 percent off??? Your still getting your same paycheck aren’t you? Being nice to the customer and giving them a percent off or doing 1 favor for someone will make that person return to your store and end up spending more money.

Icanteven Icanteven
Oct '17

Plus one "Icanteven"! Well said :)
Customers are why "People still have a job"!

Realist Realist
Oct '17

So now you can't use % off on Adidas products? The only reason I buy anything at Kohls is the coupons. Too bad.

SallySally
Oct '17

Adidas, plus other items too. Under armour just to name another.

Oct '17

Someone get Abigail Stone her meds. Jesus Christmas. What do you care about how much people pay for their items? You are still getting a paycheck.

HLamusesme HLamusesme
Oct '17

does anyone know if you can use your charge card to get the gift cards they have out for Christmas?

abigailsmom abigailsmom
Dec '17

Yes you can.

FYI- If you give % off and wasn't suppose to, it can come back to bite you in the ass. I worked for a retail company where on a daily bases, management checked daily sales to see if we were doing everything right. So you can't just Willie Millie give discounts.

Dec '17

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.