Diamond Hill - No paving

I heard Mayor Ted and his sidekick Joe Watters have now rejected plans to pave Diamond Hill. Is this just a rumor? What a mess it is through there.

Private eyes
Oct '13

I was wondering when the paving was to start. The HMUA I recall was matching funds to have it done in October. Now I see the road crew filling in patches again. I don't remember the roads ever being paved curb to curb, and I've been around since 86. Was really hoping to see the roads looking better!

Denise Denise
Oct '13

The price for the job came in over budget. The town will re-bid the job in the spring. It was not Ted and Joe this time, but I am sure they have other $-!/ up their sleeve come Jan 1 when their new puppet gets in!! (Takes office)

Onlooker
Oct '13

Something is fishy here. Fatboy Ted still has to be held accountable. Our own township workers have been required to patch several areas over the past few weeks. Township Money! Snow plowing will undoubtably create situations that may requiring patching during the winter. Township Money! What becomes of the funds appropriated by HMUA? Township Money?

PotHolePatcher
Oct '13

The condition the roads have been left in is a disgrace. The people who did the patching must not know what the hell they're doing, as the patch job is even extremely shoddy. I grew up in rural OH and WV, and I didn't see work this bad EVEN THERE.

JeffersonRepub JeffersonRepub
Oct '13

Terrible disgrace ! I swear the underneath of the car sounds like it is gonna fall out no matter how slow you go over those bumps .

hanna
Oct '13

Ted and Joe are a joke, who get nothing done in the township and the residents of Mansfield should step up and do something.

theman theman
Oct '13

finally doing new curbs , hopefully paving is not far behind.

like the new cobblestones being installed. Hope they get installed along my frontage too...

denise denise
Apr '14

Was surprised to see them use stone, most places you see that have them replace with just concrete when the time comes

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.