Tips on Deals

I hope this topic catches on because we are all always looking out for good deals. This could range from electronics, photography, clothes, food, etc...

Could be ones that people missed in the papers, printable coupons, hidden deals or anything you think someone in Hackettstown could use!

so here we go.

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Samsung-50-Class-LED-1080p-60Hz-HDTV-3.7-ultra-slim-UN50EH5000/21081389?affillinktype=10&dest=9999999997&sourceid=26012717203486895160&veh=aff&wmlspartner=lw9MynSeamY

Even though they are all out of stock, Amazon WILL price match it! Not a bad 50" LED Samsung TV for $450.

jiro03 jiro03
Sep '13

I forgot to mention... if you are also looking for something maybe someone has a coupon or a deal they know of!

I like to look for deals and I am pretty good at finding coupons. I would be more than glad to help any of you out!

jiro03 jiro03
Sep '13

FYI- I was at Target recently and they matched an item that Amazon had for cheaper. If you know Target has an item that Amazon has cheaper, go to the customer service desk and they will verify and then honor the price for the same item.

Some once told me that no matter where you go shopping Macys, Best Buy, Sports Authority, Lord and Taylor - just about anywhere if you ask before checkout if they have coupons you will succeed. If the check out person says no , I always say can I ask the manager and always yes always get the managers discount. they always have that special coupon in the drawer. I know sounds ridiculous but it has worked for me for two years. In Lord and Taylor and Abercrombie the manager gives you a code to call like 645 or something and The discount pops up while you are waiting in front of them. Try it!

Marianne
Sep '13

Call your credit card company every six months and ask for a lower rate..if you make timely payments you will succeed. I even did this on the phone for my home equity loan and asked for the manager and got it from 5.3 to 4.0 just for asking! She said no one just asks!

Marianne
Sep '13

With the holidays coming and people trying to save money, might be nice if we can offer coupons for deals we won't use or get a heads up on a way to save some money for whatever reason, doesn't have to be holiday related. I'm always interested in Target clearance, especially when the Halloween costumes go to 80 or 90% off..do you hear that Target shoppers, LOL. Great time to get dress up clothes for kids (as long as it's Superhero stuff)

Bessie Bessie
Oct '13

I have tried calling the CC companies to lower my rate and they always say they cant.
NEVER EVER missed any payments.

Party City in Mansfield will not have coupons laying around if you forget yours. If you have an email on your phone, that has a coupon, they will scan that for you, but if you forget to bring your paper one, you are s*it out of luck.

botheredbyuu
Oct '13

Macy's Columbus Day Wknd - 25% off ALL clearance plus add'l 15-20% off! Free Shipping after $99! Only till 10/14!

http://www1.macys.com/shop/sale/clearance-closeout?id=54698&edge=hybrid?LinkshareID=lw9MynSeamY-IMozqErttYE7i8Pohq2_oQ&PartnerID=LINKSHARE&cm_mmc=LINKSHARE-_-5-_-63-_-MP563

Everything is marked down 25% plus 15-20% off items with code FALL at checkout.

jiro03 jiro03
Oct '13

Advanced Auto Parts online 30% discount code-
coupon code: MISSU1

Not sure what the exceptions are.

For DOW41, it's 35% off orders over $50 and $50 maximum savings. Still a decent discount.

jiro03 jiro03
Oct '13

There is an app for the iphone (don't know if they also have an android version) called Snip Snap Coupon App.

This way you can just search and use the coupons right from your phone.

It is like clipping all of those coupons that you get in the mail or email without having to remember to bring them with you.

Coralie Coralie
Oct '13

Download the Cartwheel app from Target. Gives discounts on things that may or may not be on sale. Got 20% off Halloween decorations. Just load the deals you may use and have them scan the barcode at checkout. Its one barcode for all of the discounts. You can also use coupons along with the discount.

blackcat blackcat
Oct '13

shoprite website has some coupons too that you can select and load onto your priceplus card.. just thought I would mention it. I think they have an app too. :)

dooniD dooniD
Oct '13

Weis has digital coupons with their shopper card too.

Tracy Tracy
Oct '13

Tracy - Do you know if there is any way to print out a list of the digital coupons you select at SR? I seem to add them to my card and then forget to get the item when at the store.

Calico696 Calico696
Oct '13

I saw Advance Auto Parts was mentioned a few posts above. Here is their latest deal but you have to be quick as it's tiered and limited to a certain amount of customers in each tier:

$50 off orders over $100 for first 1000 customers
$40 off orders over $100 for next 1000 customers
30% off nearly everything for next 2000 customers

Enter promo code DOW42 at checkout.

Online only

Buy online, pick up in store, or get FREE shipping on orders over $75.

www.advanceauto.com

It was actually me that mentioned SR.. but on the site, if you go to your shopping list, i think they are added there.. pretty sure you can print that out.. or if you have the app, it will be on your phone.

Hope I am being helpful and not steering you wrong.. I usually use the site to order groceries for home delivery, but noticed that one day. :)

dooniD dooniD
Oct '13

Anyone need a new 32 inch LCD flat screen TV? Best Buy's "Deal of The Day" has one for $170 with FREE shipping: **Today Only**

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Misc/Deal-of-the-Day/pcmcat248000050016.c?id=pcmcat248000050016

dooniD - Thanks but I don't do an online shopping list.

Calico696 Calico696
Oct '13

Calico, if you go to Shoprite's website to download the coupons to your card, you can email yourself the list and then print it out. I email it to myself because I have email on my phone but my phone doesn't have the Shoprite app.

Tracy Tracy
Oct '13

Oh, so the only thing on the list will be the downloaded coupons then. Makes sense. Thanks.

Calico696 Calico696
Oct '13

This thread is dangerous, didn't realize that we need a 32" LCD TV until just now when read Vic's post!

hktownie hktownie
Oct '13

I am glad this thread is gaining popularity!

Also, I love seeing people post deals but also, if you are looking for a deal come here and ask and maybe someone will know of a deal!

I am actually looking for a 50-55" TV. HELP!

jiro03 jiro03
Oct '13

LOL! hktownie

Jiro03, per these sites, the best time to purchase one of those large flat screen TV's will be next month:

http://finance.yahoo.com/video/best-worst-things-buy-october-140000887.html

https://www.jeanchatzky.com/smart-spending/frugal-friday-best-and-worst-things-to-buy-in-october/

another thought regarding coupons and savings.

if you don't have the apps: Ibotta, Savingstar and Cellfire (along with Target's cartwheel app and signing up for their text message coupons), i highly recommend them. I've gotten many items for free using the combination of these apps with printed coupons and store coupons.

also, if you haven't tried shopkick, i recommend it as well.

megan megan
Oct '13

MPRE13 will get you 45% off most merch at ralphlauren.com.

Until the 30th I think.

Just got some really good deals.

Rebecka Rebecka
Oct '13

Target's website has a $5.00 off 50 photo prints coupon, sale price for their basic photo's are $.10 each this week, makes for 50 free prints. Says not for prints in seconds but there's never a wait there for photo's, most it could be is probably a few hours. Coupon is good until 11/9

Bessie Bessie
Oct '13

Maybe not for everyone, but if you want fall bulbs, tulipworld.com deal = TWxtra15 for an extra 15% off.

Lands End free shipping + $15 orders over $75 - code = FROST

retailmenot.com always has great deals and coupons

also sign up for ebates.com you can get cash back on online orders for just about any major website out there....they cut you a check and mail it out quick

http://www.ebates.com/rf.do?referrerid=KyjJnAiJbyQvi8Zg8HWAbQ%3D%3D if you sign up using this link i get a referral bonus and then you can do the same...

bryan82 bryan82
Oct '13

Butter on sale at Shoprite this week- $1.88/lb. Stocked up for holiday baking:)

Blackcat Blackcat
Nov '13

2 lb Tilapia on sale at SRite $5.99 Save $2.00

botheredbyuu
Nov '13

Look closely at the Tilapia packaging....could be farm raised from China. Yuk!

http://money.msn.com/now/post--tilapia-raised-on-feces-hits-us-tables

http://www.snopes.com/food/warnings/tilapia.asp

Gortons Fisherman
Nov '13

Thanks Gortons! Yes, it is farm raised in China. Checked out those sites you posted.
All I can say is, have had it before, it was good and never had a problem after eating it, so "dig in"!! LOL!

botheredbyuu
Nov '13

Well, all organic fruits and vegetables supposed to be grown using natural manure. That doesn't stop people from paying more for it.

And if it's so cheap to raise tilapia why not to raise it in US?

Attention fellow Costco members:

Was in the Wharton Costco last night and noticed they were clearing out the 3 pack Digiorno Supreme pizza's for the unheard price of $5.97. Sure wish I could have stocked up but my backup freezer space is at a minimum. I was at least able to come away with 1 box. And yes they were flying off the shelf!

Starbucks Holiday Drink lovers - From now until Nov. 17 holiday drinks, (Peppermint Mocha, Gingerbread Latte, Eggnog Latte and Caramel Brulee) are BOGO Free from 2P.M. - 5 P.M. Enjoy!

Groupon has a deal at Domo 7 Japanese restaurant in Chester.

http://www.groupon.com/deals/domo-7-japanese-restaurant?p=1&utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&sid=993a5a53-27cb-4501-9341-59f887de278d&di

botheredbyuu
Nov '13

Pohatcong's Chik-Fil-A free food offer -

http://www.nj.com/warrenreporter/index.ssf/2013/11/pohatcong_chik-fil-a_offers_re.html#incart_river

Eight O'Clock coffee half price at Weis this week;) stock up for the holidays!

Blackcat Blackcat
Nov '13

Meant to post this earlier in the week. Tresemme Shampoo and Conditioner on sale at SRite for $2.49 each and Sundays paper had $5.00 off 2 coupon, so you get them both for FREE (32oz). Then online (forget which site) there was a $2.00 off 1 coupon, so you end up getting ALL 3 for .47 cents. $2.00 off 1 coupon is good until 12/20.

botheredbyuu
Nov '13

Friendly's Ice Cream $1.99 at Shoprite.

positive positive
Nov '13

And Mrs. Smiths pies are $1.99 at Shoprite. Slice of pie and some ice cream, yummy!

botheredbyuu
Nov '13

Shop Rite has a great deal on gift cards, Friday and Saturday. Buy $100.00 of any gift cards (except for Shop Rite ones), get a $20.00 coupon good for Shop Rite. Limit 1
I figure if I'm buying gift cards (and I think a lot of us are), why not get $20.00 in grocery money for free. Also read about a Paypal/Mastercard promotion at CVS, buy a $150.00 card that can be used anywhere and receive CVS award dollars for $50.00. Even after paying the $4.50 activation fee, you're still coming out $45.00 ahead. Going to read up more about that one but sounds promising.

Bessie Bessie
Nov '13

Saw that deal for the gift cards at Shoprite and may use it for my nieces gifts:)

Blackcat Blackcat
Nov '13

guessing this might explode today...

anyways I was eyeing this TV for blackfriday but I am not willing to go out and shop tonight nor stay out in a line. Happens that this blackfriday deal is live NOW and I could order online!

I've been waiting for a good deal on a tv.
This is their much improved M series, 240ghz!, 1080p, smart and 3D for $599! 50inch!

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/vizio-m-series-50-34-class-49-1-2-34-diag--led-1080p-240hz-smart-3d-hdtv/8768104.p?id=1218890758669&skuid=8768104&sellerId=

westvillage westvillage
Nov '13

actually all of bestbuys blackfriday days are live

westvillage westvillage
Nov '13

ShopRite from Home has coupon: Place your order Dec 1-2. Order $150 or more, $20 off. Promo code CYBER20. Order $200 or more, $30 off of your order. Promo code CYBER30.

http://www.shoprite.com/srfh-cybermonday/

@westvillage - thanks for the Best Buy Back Friday online tip. My DIL got a tablet that was on her Christmas shopping list.

If anyone notices a cyber Monday feal for Microsoft Surface keyboard/touchpad, please let me know! Thanks!

Sports Authority

25% your entire order plus free shipping (online only)

http://www.sportsauthority.com/home/index.jsp

westvillage westvillage
Dec '13

Pretty sure this was mentioned on another thread a while back, but FYI, Kohls will accept Kohls cash coupon even if it expires. Cashier told me that the other day.
Good to know.

botheredbyuu
Dec '13

Cyber Monday at BestBuy.com :

Best Buy Insignia™ - 50" Class HDTV $399.00
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/insignia-50-class-49-1-2-diag--led-1080p-60hz-hdtv/1335019.p?id=1219050916846&skuId=1335019&cmp=RMX&ky=1vqvUDdwFJToQgiQMcLLGQtY9FMdNFzN7

PLUS get up to a free $50 savings code when you purchase online and choose store pickup.
More details:
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Electronics/TV-Video/abcat0100000.c?id=pcmcat288300050007

Shop Rite K cups coffee on sale for $4.99 and they had coupons for additional $2.00 off.

Restaurant.com code CYBER

Baci's mom Baci's mom
Dec '13

Baci's mom. I saw the Shop Rite K cups for $4.99. Can you tell me how or where to find the $2 coupon?
Is it at Restaurant.com? I went to the site, but didn't know how to search for the coupon.
Thank you very much!

Trying2Save Trying2Save
Dec '13

No sorry~ they are 2 seperate deals. Their was a lady giving out samples and she had the booklet. She said you can usually get the Shoprite coupon booklet at the front so I'm assuming Customer service desk?

Baci's mom Baci's mom
Dec '13

Oh, Ok. Thanks. I'll check if I go back to shop rite this week!

Trying2Save Trying2Save
Dec '13

There's a $2.00 coupon you can download onto your Shop Rite card. It's for Cafe Express, not sure if that's shop rite brand, you can only get one though.

Bessie Bessie
Dec '13

Here is an amazing deal!

go to www.restaurant.com
search for Hackettstown.

Find a restaurant you like... I picked Marleys!

For $15 gift card you pay $6.00 BUT when you check out you enter coupon code CYBER and it drops down to $1.80! *you have to spend $22 worth of food before using the $15... so for $22 worth of food you will spend roughly $9 before tip.

I am not sure if this ends today (MONDAY)

westvillage westvillage
Dec '13

Thanks westvillage, nice find! I'm always saying I'm going to try this site but never do!

Just want to thank Baci's mom. I happened to be at the Flanders Shop Rite, and they had the $2 off coupon for the Shop Rite K cups. So with the sale, they came to $2.99!

Trying2Save Trying2Save
Dec '13

ssssssh. Don't tell JIT, he'll accuse you of being an Obama freebie taker if you take the deal :>)

mistergoogle mistergoogle
Dec '13

ShopRite has chicken breasts on sale for 99 cents/lb with store card. In Newton there's a limit of 4 packages per person, but friends have shopped in other locations and the limit was not enforced

Lori...since '73 Lori...since '73
Dec '13

missed the point mrg, as usual. I'd ask you to keep it in the other thread but I know better by now...

justintime justintime
Dec '13

Thanks Lori for the heads up! Looks like corporate is looking to clear out any leftover excess inventory from their "Black Friday" Friday/Saturday 99 cents/Ib promotion:

http://www.livingrichwithcoupons.com/2013/12/hot-deal-boneless-chicken-breast-only-0-99lb-at-shoprite-no-limit.html

Stock up on on that chicken. Saw that sale prices are starting to increase. Mushrooms used to be $1.99 on sale now $2.29. The slow creep up. Still stocking up on butter. Have about 25 lbs in the freezer for baking. I do a lot of baking:)
$1.98 this week Hotel Bar brand:)

Blackcat Blackcat
Dec '13

Doesn't misterg believe that people who can afford it should pay more?

iPhone-imal iPhone-imal
Dec '13

Perhaps and then again, perhaps not.

It's JIT who really wants to do away with deals but we can only talk about it as misplaced in the other thread where its also not germane to the topic..

mistergoogle mistergoogle
Dec '13

The chicken at Washington SR is $1.99/lb. :-(

At least that's what the circular and website say. Could be one of those in-house "manager specials" though.

Calico696 Calico696
Dec '13

The Shoprite in Mansfield and the one in Washington are owned by 2 different companies, so maybe that's why one has the deal and the other doesn't.

botheredbyuu
Dec '13

I think it's what Vic said. Individual stores are trying to unload the chicken they stocked for the Black Friday sale. If they ordered too much, they want to get rid of it. Perhaps some stores planned better.

Tracy Tracy
Dec '13

.99 at the Flanders for the chicken but I didn't notice the limit number. These were huge breasts;)
Gold Flour .99 - limit one bag of each variety. Wed-Sat.

Blackcat Blackcat
Dec '13

Gold Medal Flour, that is....

Blackcat Blackcat
Dec '13

any deals out there for a blu ray player?

westvillage westvillage
Dec '13

westvillage, Target has a Phillips on sale for $50; Amazon has an LG for $55 (Walmart $48)

Tracy Tracy
Dec '13

thanks Tracy!

westvillage westvillage
Dec '13

15 piece bathroom set $14.99
Kohls has a 15 piece bathroom set for $14.99 with 20 percent off coupon code CYBERSAVE and free shipping!

http://www.kohls.com/product/prd-1646413/victoria-classics-khadi-15-pc-bath-accessory-set.jsp?src=lw9MynSeamY&siteID=lw9MynSeamY-nVgso8wWRB7z5MGa54sA0A

westvillage westvillage
Dec '13

12 pcs of that set are the 12 curtain rings.

skyblue2 skyblue2
Dec '13

LOL skyblue! You're right!

Calico696 Calico696
Dec '13

HaHaHa, you have to love that. Just like when they advertise Barbie dolls, etc, with 100+ accessories!They count each shoe/sock/glove/etc separately, and the 100+ means there are 101 pieces, LOL

Lori...since '73 Lori...since '73
Dec '13

still a deal! from $59.99 to $14.99?!

westvillage westvillage
Dec '13

Thanks westvillage for the info, but IMO (JMO!!) no shower curtain, hooks, rug, etc... is worth $59.99.

botheredbyuu
Dec '13

agreed! haha That's what Kohls is for though! Up mark everything then give out big discounts to make us feel good about our shopping.

haha

westvillage westvillage
Dec '13

ShopRite has continued their gift card promotion. If you buy $100 worth of cards between 12/1-12/7 you will get a certificate for $15 on your next shopping order. I used my certificate from last week to buy another $100 this week and now I have $15 to use for next week. The selection of gift cards is great. Many to choose from. Even MisterG would love this deal.

Target has a Keurig Vue on clearance for $50. It's 70% off. There is one left.

Tracy Tracy
Dec '13

Buddys Small Lot is having their Grand Opening on Saturday 12/7. Supposedly big deals and specials going on all day. Open at 9am

botheredbyuu
Dec '13

Where is Buddy's Small Lots located?

Spring Fever Spring Fever
Dec '13

Mansfield next to the movie theater.

Blackcat Blackcat
Dec '13

Thank you, Blackcat.

Spring Fever Spring Fever
Dec '13

By the way- it was Pillsbury brand flour on sale at SR. Sorry:0

Blackcat Blackcat
Dec '13

Ruby Tuesdays
buy one get one half off entrees

http://pages.rubytuesdayrestaurants.com/page.aspx?QS=5c591a8916642e73544d5dd0b23514d85a4372c873f9b38f2c4330edf29a8854

westvillage westvillage
Dec '13

Bumping this up with this way to help our local PAL - doing what you are going to do anyway, shopping on line - they receive money back & you do too.

Earn 2%-50% cashback shopping for millions of products you are currently buying from thousands of your favorite online stores. And help the Pet Adoption League with their fundraiser. Visit www.palpets.org and click on the Shop.com icon or go to the link below:

www.shop.com/petadoptionleaguenj

Download ShopBuddy from this secure site -

Never miss a a deal or valuable coupon code with SHOPBUDDY!

ShopBuddy conveniently keeps all available coupons in one easy to find place.
No more scouring the web for a deal — ShopBuddy does the work for you

wbeleno wbeleno
Dec '13

http://www.groupon.com/deals/marley-s-gotham-grill-1

westvillage westvillage
Dec '13

Not on a contract with you AT&T service? get $15 off starting the 8th

http://arstechnica.com/business/2013/12/att-gives-15-per-month-discounts-to-off-contract-customers/

westvillage westvillage
Dec '13

Living Social has a coupon you can print for 30% off your in store purchase at Bath and Body Works (Free coupon)

https://www.livingsocial.com/

Bessie Bessie
Dec '13

$25 Gift Certificates at Restaurant.com for $4

Today only

Must use this code at checkout: CHEERS

http://www.restaurant.com/

Let me know if anyone finds a coupon for a C-section. Thanks (-;

iPhone-imal iPhone-imal
Dec '13

iPhone-imal- C-section recovery kit.....

http://www.figure8maternity.com/viewItem.cfm?pid=1394300

Use coupon code: SaveMore2013 for $25 off for every $100.

westvillage westvillage
Dec '13

I was hoping for 40% off on the actual surgical procedure, but thanks anyway (-;

iPhone-imal iPhone-imal
Dec '13

Is the wife due to have a C-section Ianimal? Hope everything is ok.

Christine Christine
Dec '13

animal try Obamacare and get back to us.

jerseycash5
Dec '13

TODAY ONLY - FREE shipping day. Go to freeshipping.org to see which stores are participating. They are GUARANTEEING delivery by Christmas eve.

botheredbyuu
Dec '13

So, not just deals but Holiday shopping hours that our BID Businesses have shared with us!

http://www.hackettstownbid.com/news/2013/11/holiday-sales-specials-and-events

If you know of a business that needs to have their info on the page and/or doesn't do facebook, please have them email me staff@hackettstownbid.com or call the office 908-850-5004!

Wendy @ Hkt Bid Wendy @ Hkt Bid
Dec '13

TEXT- 7DAYS to 727272 and get a free redbox code for a free one day rental.
worked for me!

westvillage westvillage
Dec '13

T-Mobile just came out with this:

If you are with AT&T, Sprint, or Verizon they will pay up to $300 for your early termination fee for each phone to leave them and go with t-mobile. On top of that they will also buy your old phone and use the credit towards one of T-mobiles phone.

If you are stuck in a contract that you don't like, this may be a good opportunity....

I used this opportunity to call AT&T. My bill is $160, but for the same with T-mobile I would pay $120. I told AT&T this and they offered me a $40 credit per month for the next 3 months.

westvillage westvillage
Jan '14

forgot to include a link....
http://9to5mac.com/2014/01/08/t-mobile-encourages-customers-to-switch-with-new-phone-buyback-program-etf-credit/#more-305229

westvillage westvillage
Jan '14

Dick's sporting goods in Rockaway has a bunch of clothes on clearance. Most items are 50% off plus an additional 50% off. They had lots of giants, jets, and Yankee shirts. I got a $60 giants jacket for $15 and a Rutgers tshirt for $7! They also had some hats, sneakers (I think they were all cleats though), some underarmour woman's shirts, etc.

Sunshine Sunshine
Jan '14

20% off purchases at www.GreenMountainCoffee.com (they are the makers of Keurig and K-cups)

Enter keycode WARMER during checkout.

Offer is valid through 1/18/2014

My cats eat 9 Lives canned cat food which I usually buy at Wal-Mart for $13.98 / 36 or $0.39 per can. At Shoprite, the 4 packs are on sale for $1.00 / 4 or $0.25 per can! Savings of $0.19 per can is pretty good! Tomorrow the sale goes to $6 for (4) 4 packs or $0.37 per can. Hopefully they have a lot left by the time I get there!

(I know its not the best quality food, but the better brands make them sick and any wet food is better than dry)

Happy Homemaker Happy Homemaker
Jan '14

Microsoft Surface Pro 128gb $499. Reg-$899
This would be a good laptop replacement as it comes with microsoft office and can pretty much fun any windows program.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/microsoft-surface-pro-with-128gb-memory/7952262.p?id=1218862422867&skuId=7952262

westvillage westvillage
Jan '14

anyone with AT&T with 2 or more lines SHOULD look at this. Starts 02/02/14
https://www.att.com/shop/wireless/data-plans1.html#fbid=JASE-vE62fc

fuji
Feb '14

Target has Giant's and Jet's t-shirts on clearance, 70% off.

Sunshine Sunshine
Feb '14

Sunshine- I guess it's good fire starter. GO HAWKS!

Just changed my AT&T plan this morning. 10gbs unlimited talk and text for $130. If you need more lines it's $15 additional up to 10lines.

fuji
Feb '14

I was wondering if anyone had a code for khols 30% off.

Monica Monica
Feb '14

Need new tv. Nothing too fancy. Is wal mart a good store for this purchase?

Looking for a deal
Feb '14

Kohl's 30% off code is LOVE30
Good until 2/14

bac - My advert with the 30% code of LOVE30 says it's good until 2/19.

Calico696 Calico696
Feb '14

Thank you

Monica Monica
Feb '14

What size tv? What do you watch? HD channels?

Fuji
Feb '14

Free shipping code for Kohls: SHIP4UFEB

Also:

Will work with all % off discount. It gives you $10.00 off order: TENBUCKS

any one know a shop near by that has a 40 ton press. I need to remove and press back on some wheel bearings to their hubs. Im asking about a 40 ton press just cause when I Googled the removal of these bearings every thing I found claimed you couldnt move them on a 20 ton press thank you for any ino.

Macy's Columbus Day Wknd - 25% off ALL clearance plus add'l 15-20% off! Free Shipping after $99! Only till 10/14!
http://couponsprintable2014.blogspot.com/2013/12/macys-printable-coupons-2014.html

macys coupons 2014 macys coupons 2014
Feb '14

Spring is here! Anyone need a patio set?

The Home Depot is offering the Hampton Bay Barnsley 5-Piece Patio Dining Set with Textured Silver Pebble Cushions for a good price.

Regular price on this is $399.99 shipped

1. Home Depot Price : $239.40

2. Use coupon code SPRINGHD to get $10 off (Code expires 4/27)

3. Pickup in-stores to save on shipping

Final Price : $229.40

http://www.homedepot.com/p/Hampton-Bay-Barnsley-5-Piece-Patio-Dining-Set-with-Textured-Silver-Pebble-Cushions-FSS61119RST/203439143?AID=11210757&PID=683153&cm_mmc=CJ-_-683153-_-11210757&cj=true

Walmart has Tresemme shampoo and conditioner on sale for 2.49 and if you have the $5.00 off 2 coupon from 9/28 newspaper, you will get 2 bottles FREE. Cant beat that.(you wont get the .02 back ) Lol

botheredbyuu2 botheredbyuu2
Oct '14

There's quite a few toy coupons getting posted on LIving Rich with Coupons. Several Hasbro just listed. Good to print and hope that they go on sale soon.

Bessie Bessie
Oct '14

Does anybody has a coupon for Lowes. They used to send coupond for $50 off if you something over $500 i think? I need to get another shed.

Bella76 Bella76
Oct '14

Target has FREE shipping on any order. No minimum.

Oct '14

If you are on the AT&T 10gb mobile share plan they didn't double your data. Anything about 10 they had a promotion where they would double it.. e.g. 15gb to 30gb.

If you call and tell them that Sprint is offering double data starting at 10gb plans, AT&T will match it.

Now i have 20gb of data per month while only paying for the 10gb. I won't even come close to using it all.

fujixt1 fujixt1
Oct '14

Targets FREE shipping starts tomorrow and goes til 12/20.

Oct '14

I wanted to make sure everyone knows about this:

Raise.com giftcards.com giftcardgranny.com

The holiday season is coming up, and this is an amazing tool to save huge money on your shopping.

You buy discount giftcards and codes for huge discounts. The more obscure the retailer, the better the discount. Like target and walmart are like 2%, most people have better rewards on their credit cards, but Home Depot is 8.9%, and clothing retailers are often 15-30%.

Penningslandscaping Penningslandscaping
Oct '14

If you're late to go "pumpkin picking"- or would just like to get a pumpkin- I just came back from Lowes in ITC and they are 50% off. Got 3 huge ones for $1.99 each:)

Blackcat Blackcat
Oct '14

Thanks Blackcat. Need a few more. Will check out Lowes.

Oct '14

I was going to get more of the $3.99 large ones in SR but forgot(good price for those also) and had to run there for some wood stain. Glad we checked it out. They may not be some of the prettiest ones left but they will work:)

blackcat blackcat
Oct '14

Has anyone tried Ebates. Just wondering how it worked out. Seems to me that its silly to pay for shipping when you can just go to the store and buy the item. Just curious.

Nov '14

I've used Ebates and have received about $100 back this year - it would be more but I always forget to go there first. If you do a lot of online shopping (outside of amazon) it's definitely worth it.

I use EBates all the time and the cash back ranges from 2% to as much as 10% depending on the vendor. You can also qualify for free shipping with most online transactions by choosing standard shipping (not rush) and or spending a certain amount. There are also tie ins to restaurant.com where I have gotten $25 gift certificates for Marley's for $2.00 - $5.00. Shopping online is like anywhere else. There are good deals if you know what you are shopping for. Sometimes you can get a price that is much cheaper than a store even with shipping. Also major retailers now have the option of picking up your item in store with no shipping charges.

$139 on a color laser printer, fax, copier!

http://www.staples.com/product_122140?cm_cat=358129&cm_ite=Ongoing+-+Staples+Basic&sourceName=forums&cm_ven=CJ&PID=361116&SID=ebs2d-1d4986d1420053116684sbe&cm_mmc=CJ-_-361116-_-361116-_-10422268&cm_pla=361116&sourceId=1418297&storeId=10001&AID=10422268&CID=AFF%3A361116%3A361116%3A10422268&CJPIXEL=CJPIXEL

fujixt1 fujixt1
Dec '14

Some of you may already be aware of this site, but it's a new discovery for me.....

For those of you who still like to read "real" books! This is a site that sells only used books. They have free shipping; though it does not seem to be speedy (I ordered a book about 6 days ago, & it was shipped yesterday).

www.thriftbooks.com

I know that Amazon also offers this service, but this is another option. Hopefully the description of the quality of the book I ordered is accurate. I'll come back here & let you know if it is not!

Trying2Save Trying2Save
Jan '15

A well made Asus basic laptop for $150:
http://www.microsoftstore.com/store/msusa/en_US/pdp/ASUS-X205TA-UH01-BK-Signature-Edition-Laptop/productID.308794000?sdtid=7662604&ClickID=bkyygfggedylleelvfuyqmylfulffky6qqqv&ClickID=ak0aa9roso0vol9lprlan0rykrp9wrar9llr

A decent one day deal today at Home Depot on Tide HE laundry detergent as part of their "11 Days of Savings" event. The big 150 oz container for $9.88 each. Limit 4. In store only. I'm told they accept manufacture's coupons making the deal even sweeter if you happen to have a coupon. Note that this deal is only for the HE Tide liquid.

http://www.homedepot.com/c/11_days_of_savings

This week at SRite, Reynolds Wrap Alum Foil 30 feet $1.00 Hefty Freezer Bags,10 ct. gallon size $1.00 (smaller sizes too I think)

At Weis, Yoplait Yogurt 20 for $10 (even lactose free).

Happy Shopping.

Apr '15

February 29 -- leap year special at Philly Pretzel.
Pretzels cost 29 cents.
Limit 25.
Anyone know if you can freeze them?

happiest girl
Feb '16

Happiest, yes! I freezed some a few weeks back and they reheated beautifully. I wrapped each one individually in foil and then put them all in a gallon size freezer bag.

Tracy (mobile) Tracy (mobile)
Feb '16

So you spent more in foil than the pretzels.

CraftBeerBob CraftBeerBob
Feb '16

Tracy -- what oven temp to reheat? Did you leave them in the foil or uncover?

happiest girl
Feb '16

Happiest, I kept them wrapped and stuck them in the toaster oven. Not sure how hot or how long, but I usually had to open and unwrap to finish warming them through the middle.

Tracy (mobile) Tracy (mobile)
Feb '16

Thanks for the tip happiest girl! I got 25 pretzels, container of cheese dip, 2 pretzel dogs (bogo with Web coupon) for $10.50. Plus instructions to break them apart & freeze them in the paper bag.

Yay!!
Maja, Philly Pretzel gave you freezing instructions?
Can you share?

happiest girl
Feb '16

Heads up Mallomar lovers- Flanders SR has them for $1.99 over near the chip section. Have to move them out before the warm weather:)

Blackcat Blackcat
Mar '16

Mallomars are $1.99 at Shoprite in Mansfield and Stroudsburg as well. They're only made part of the year.

happiest girl, separate the pretzels. Put them in a paper bag. No other wrapping. Then into the freezer.

Thanks maja.

happiest girl
Mar '16

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.