Gluten-Free/Vegan Cooks/Trainers

I'm looking for someone to give me gluten-free, vegan cooking lessons and/or personal training! Anyone out there know where to look?

Challah Challah
Jul '13

Usma at Hackettstown Health Foods 199 Main St. Hackettstown, NJ 07840

(908) 269-8702

Are you a Celiac vegan?

Someone
Jul '13

I am not a certified nutritionist, but have 12+ years experience in vegan nutrition/raw food/supplementation/organic and sustainable eating, as well as fitness, competitive sports and conditioning. Let me know if you'd be looking for something similar!

canadensis canadensis
Jul '13

A vegan who may need to go gluten free and needs to learn how to cook amazingly delicious food!

Challah Challah
Jul '13

What sort of training goals do you have in mind?

Sifu Dave at EMA is vegan and is an excellent trainer. So, he would understand your dietary preferences/needs as well as help you work toward your fitness goals. He's also a really great guy. :)

KathyDG KathyDG
Jul '13

If the original poster is indeed a Celiac, I'd focus more on finding someone who can teach gluten-free cooking over the vegan aspect. After learning how to cook gluten-free, then incorporate more of the vegan cooking.

Someone
Jul '13

We are starting our gluten free and vegan cooking classes from October if any one interested please come by at Hackettstown health foods and enroll yourself for $60 a month for 3 classes

Interesting take on "gluten free".

http://foodspin.deadspin.com/what-is-the-deal-with-all-the-gluten-paranoia-america-1651306716

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.