Lorraine Moore Psychic

I am curious to know if anyone has had any sessions with Lorraine Moore in Washington and what was the outcome? I have many friends that have went and agree with her 100%. I personally have gone and I am not sure if I just do not want to believe what she is saying. Some of the things were spot on, some were iffy and others I could not justify because they were in the past of something that I did not see happen. Let me know of your stories!!

Kbellz Kbellz Message Kbellz
Jun '13

I saw her almost two years ago. Everything she said that would happen in the future, within a few month never happened and still has not. As far as communicating with people from the other side that have passed, there was one person that came through. She knew details and his name even. I was very impressed with that. The other ppl she tried telling me, I did not know and still don't know who she was talking about. Overall, I would not go back. I was more interested in seeing what she had to say about the future and that was a total flop.

villani villani Message villani
Jun '13

Love her...and will go again.
I had many people 'come through' from the other side. She knew a lot about them. The future stuff may be a little off, but I won't know since she spoke about my daughter and her future career (she's only 2 1/2).
I have sent, at least, 4 people to her since and they all love her.

If I may ask, what is her fee?

Tanya Tanya Message Tanya
Jun '13

I went to her about 6 years ago hoping a recently deceased friend would come through. He did! She knew details of how he died, which were only in police reports. She also knew a few things that only my friend and I could know. Her info on my future were not spot-on nor have any of those things happened. I believe her gift is speaking with the dead. I left her office finally feeling a peace knowing my friend was ok. She charged $175-$200.

LuLu22 LuLu22 Message LuLu22
Jul '13

I used to go to her 18-19 years ago... She predicted the careers of my kids who were babies at the time... She knew strange things that no one could ever guess. Like how my dad dies with hout finishing the floor in the living room, and he was happy with the brown carpet.. how my cousin's casket had a beer can and an arrow in it... who could ever know that?
I've been looking for her, and just decided to google her... I will be going to see her soon!

mapriestman123 mapriestman123 Message mapriestman123
Oct '13

Sorry if I'm offending posters but why would you pay someone $200 to hear this stuff? Of course she's going to tell you that your loved ones are at peace. Please come pay me half that and I will tell you the same thing.

ms_warren_county ms_warren_county Message ms_warren_county
Oct '13

Wouldn't she know you were coming to see her? You should just be able to show up...

boobalaa boobalaa Message boobalaa
Oct '13

I believe this is the person the my mother in law went to 20 years ago after my brother in law died. Not only did my brother in law come through, but the so did his friend that died from the same accident. She knew details of the accident that wasnt published in the papers. She also new about his dog that disappeared out of our yard after he passed. She new her name. How could she have known that?? She did make predictions about future births and she was spot on, including the premature baby. I'm not a huge people in people who claim to have the ability to talk to the dead or predict the future. But Lorraine is definitely one that I do believe in.

Cheryl71 Cheryl71 Message Cheryl71
Oct '13

Maybe I just had a bad experience, but I went to her twice. The first time around 6 years ago and then again last year (my best friend begged me to go and paid for my session...). Both times were a waste. I had written down everything she said the first time (6 years ago) and NOTHING she said would happen did happen. My friend thought it was great, but I noticed that she was giving Lorraine a lot of info and Lorraine seemed to be building on that. I, on the other hand just sat quietly and said nothing. When she asked me questions I tried not to give info just yes or no's. Just my experience.

emily111 emily111 Message emily111
Oct '13

For those interested the Warren county Library on route 46 is having a psychic on Saturday October 18

ex sci teacher ex sci teacher Message ex sci teacher
1 week ago

I had a couple of readings by her and she came to my house with 'ghost busters'.....she was accurate with a lot of things. Many detailed that she could have never known prior.

There are too many 'coicidences' that points to some people are gifted and she's one of them.

Summer Summer Message Summer
1 week ago

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics

Leave a Reply

To comment on this topic, fill out the form below. If you would like to comment directly to one person, you may click on the envelope next to the posters name if they provided their email.

Re: Lorraine Moore Psychic
Name (Required)
Email (Protected)
Your Web Site (Optional)
By pressing Submit Comment, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions.