Lorraine Moore Psychic

I am curious to know if anyone has had any sessions with Lorraine Moore in Washington and what was the outcome? I have many friends that have went and agree with her 100%. I personally have gone and I am not sure if I just do not want to believe what she is saying. Some of the things were spot on, some were iffy and others I could not justify because they were in the past of something that I did not see happen. Let me know of your stories!!

Kbellz Kbellz
Jun '13

I saw her almost two years ago. Everything she said that would happen in the future, within a few month never happened and still has not. As far as communicating with people from the other side that have passed, there was one person that came through. She knew details and his name even. I was very impressed with that. The other ppl she tried telling me, I did not know and still don't know who she was talking about. Overall, I would not go back. I was more interested in seeing what she had to say about the future and that was a total flop.

villani villani
Jun '13

Love her...and will go again.
I had many people 'come through' from the other side. She knew a lot about them. The future stuff may be a little off, but I won't know since she spoke about my daughter and her future career (she's only 2 1/2).
I have sent, at least, 4 people to her since and they all love her.

If I may ask, what is her fee?

Tanya Tanya
Jun '13

I went to her about 6 years ago hoping a recently deceased friend would come through. He did! She knew details of how he died, which were only in police reports. She also knew a few things that only my friend and I could know. Her info on my future were not spot-on nor have any of those things happened. I believe her gift is speaking with the dead. I left her office finally feeling a peace knowing my friend was ok. She charged $175-$200.

LuLu22 LuLu22
Jul '13

I used to go to her 18-19 years ago... She predicted the careers of my kids who were babies at the time... She knew strange things that no one could ever guess. Like how my dad dies with hout finishing the floor in the living room, and he was happy with the brown carpet.. how my cousin's casket had a beer can and an arrow in it... who could ever know that?
I've been looking for her, and just decided to google her... I will be going to see her soon!

mapriestman123 mapriestman123
Oct '13

Sorry if I'm offending posters but why would you pay someone $200 to hear this stuff? Of course she's going to tell you that your loved ones are at peace. Please come pay me half that and I will tell you the same thing.

ms_warren_county ms_warren_county
Oct '13

Wouldn't she know you were coming to see her? You should just be able to show up...

boobalaa boobalaa
Oct '13

I believe this is the person the my mother in law went to 20 years ago after my brother in law died. Not only did my brother in law come through, but the so did his friend that died from the same accident. She knew details of the accident that wasnt published in the papers. She also new about his dog that disappeared out of our yard after he passed. She new her name. How could she have known that?? She did make predictions about future births and she was spot on, including the premature baby. I'm not a huge people in people who claim to have the ability to talk to the dead or predict the future. But Lorraine is definitely one that I do believe in.

Cheryl71 Cheryl71
Oct '13

Maybe I just had a bad experience, but I went to her twice. The first time around 6 years ago and then again last year (my best friend begged me to go and paid for my session...). Both times were a waste. I had written down everything she said the first time (6 years ago) and NOTHING she said would happen did happen. My friend thought it was great, but I noticed that she was giving Lorraine a lot of info and Lorraine seemed to be building on that. I, on the other hand just sat quietly and said nothing. When she asked me questions I tried not to give info just yes or no's. Just my experience.

emily111 emily111
Oct '13

For those interested the Warren county Library on route 46 is having a psychic on Saturday October 18

ex sci teacher ex sci teacher
Oct '14

I had a couple of readings by her and she came to my house with 'ghost busters'.....she was accurate with a lot of things. Many detailed that she could have never known prior.

There are too many 'coicidences' that points to some people are gifted and she's one of them.

Summer Summer
Oct '14

I have known a lot of psychics over the years, and I have become slightly psychic myself. I knew a lady in Canada who located several bodies for the police, and was pretty good about connecting with those on the other side. She only charged 100$. I have met quite a few psychics through prayer groups, and they charge nothing. I have never met a pure psychic who could successfully read the future, even if they could accurately communicate with those who have passed. The closest thing to a future reader that I ever met, was a tarot reader.

Ashua Ashua
Mar '15

I have heard from a friend about a fantastic tarot reader around here, but I forgot to ask the name....

Sorry

Ashua Ashua
Apr '15

I went to Lorraine about 12 years ago with 3 of my friends. Maybe it was just an off night, but we all wrote down every word she said and nothing came to pass in any of our lives. She was very expensive at the time. I don't remember the fee exactly, I just remember talking on the way there about for the price she charged and how for that high price it better be good, because the lady on Liberty St - anybody remember her? - just took a donation of like $5 or $10 bucks at the time and was spot on with a lot of stuff.

When we were done none of us were impressed with our readings and we all went to the old lady on Liberty St a few weeks later, gave her $10 each and got great readings. It was kind of disappointing really.

Personally, I feel this ability is a gift and when you start charging crazy fees you lose the gift. It seems to me all the really expensive people stink and the people that take only donations or charge a few bucks are awesome.

Just my opinion.

Heidi Heidi
Apr '15

Lorraine Moore had a group session last fall hosted by the Port Murray firehouse ladies auxiliary. It was great! It was wonderfully entertaining. Good food, good vibes and fun time. She explained very thoroughly her background and how she "sees" those who have moved on. She was dead on in retrieving details from events in the past for a number of people, and even named names and certain details from my husband's family that occurred many years before. It was uncanny. For those who had contacts come through that evening, it was something else. I don't necessarily believe alot of this but there's no way to explain how she could describe some of the things she said about my husband's family, or some of the events she recalled for other people who were there. I would go again!

denise denise
Apr '15

I have a better way to talk to the dead. Guarantee to work and will be a lot less money dig a hole in the ground stick your head in and Holler real loud

oldred
Apr '15

Here is a free reading for ALL! Sometimes you sleep so good..... sometimes you don't. You experienced back pain and it comes and goes. There is a slight leak of water in your home. Someone you know is going through a rough time. There's good luck coming soon.

sallysimpson sallysimpson
Apr '15

What I don't get is what is the purpose of those "talking to the dead" readings? The reason I ask is because people always say things like "she knew how my dad died and only family knew" or "she knew the special name my grandmother called me when I was little," stuff like that. But what does that do for anybody?

They always tell you fluff things like that, but never important things like "grandpa hid the million dollars in a box, in a hole, behind the garage" or "your aunt Sue wants to warn you not to move to Florida because you won't be happy" or at least SOMETHING helpful. So Lorraine knew that someone was buried with a beer can and an arrow - so you spend $200 to hear her tell you stuff you already know?

I guess I would rather do a Taro reading or a numerology chart - at least they give you direction (if you believe) and tell you pitfalls to look out for and issues that might come up.

Heidi Heidi
Apr '15

Heidi, sometimes hearing those things brings people comfort.

Ollie Ollie
Apr '15

Aot of it is for your comfort. If great uncle Ted didn't tell you where he buried his gold maybe he didn't want you to know. But if your favorite great uncle Ted died in pain and discomfort, a psychic might reassure that he is now at peace and no longer in pain...which we know, because he's dead. But it's for those who are left behind and have fond memories who want that reassurance.

denise denise
Apr '15

Does it really make sense for me to pay someone to tell me that grandma called me pookie or that grandpa died eating his favorite cereal? Nope, not really. Yet, I would rather spend money on something I KNEW to be true rather than something I can only hope comes true.

If you get tarot readings or numerology charts how do you know ANY of that will ever come to pass? or that the pitfalls you are warned about will even occur? You don't. Therefore, that one would be a complete waste of money.

I would say...save your money, take life as it comes, enjoy what you can while you have it. Nothing lasts forever.

I have a 'D' name coming through. anyone here have someone close that passed with a 'd' name?

brown bear
Apr '15

JRT, that's fine for you but maybe not for everyone. The lack of tolerance on this forum anymore is so unnecessary.

Ollie Ollie
Apr '15

+I ollie.... If I want to spend my money on psychic why should anyone else care. It's personal choice and belief . Too many right riders on this forum!

outsider outsider
Apr '15

I predict that any public forum will bring controversy and humor. I also see(past and future) that this forum will be very helpful to a lot of people. Today I see that many will be traveling, families will be together, although I do feel animosity may take hold for some of you. To brown Bear...... I'm a better psychic than you. I feel a "B","S", and an "F" coming though... very strongly, for everyone! All kidding aside....I hope everyone is safe. Happy holidays to all!

sallysimpson sallysimpson
Apr '15

Lol! Ollie & outsider... Feel free to spend your money as you wish.. I was actually addressing the post above that asked why people would spend money to hear about things that they already knew.

Forgive me if it came across as though I cared about anything that you do with your life....because I can assure you, I don't!

Lol JRT.... I don't believe I mentioned you or your name in my post! You certainly are uptight .....chill out already

outsider outsider
Apr '15

JRT, thanks for the kind works. Seems you're not intolerant just mean.

Ollie Ollie
Apr '15

Why should anyone care if you spend money on this charlatan? I certainly don't.

I do, however, think this snake oil salesperson should be locked up for taking advantage of people in an unstable emotional state. Science says it's fake. Are you on the side of science?

I mean no offense to anyone except these creeps that are taking advantage of people. Especially those people who are emotionally distressed.

Everytime I see a commercial for the Long Island Medium, I think people today must have the same whimsical misunderstanding of the world as our ancestors did hundreds of years ago. It's actually quite shocking.

ThatsmeDC
Apr '15

Hmm ok outsider. I guess I must have been mistaken I thought that "+1 Ollie" meant you were agreeing with what they said? lol!

Ollie, I'm mean? You are the one that called me out in the first place!

Really in the big scheme of things does it matter what I think anyway? or anyone else on this forum? People share their opinions on topics...some will agree, some won't. Not a big deal, it happens every day.

Just herd this morning on wrnj at the Allamuchy Store they are having psychic readings during the month of April, what next?

Sally Jo
Apr '15

I met Lorraine a couple of months ago and absolutely loved her! I will be seeing her again soon to attend her psychic development classes.

Some info about my visit with her -- I went to her for her clairvoyant abilities related to an extremely important relationship in my life that is suffering from communication issues. Before meeting Lorraine, I have asked for the same assistance from a Facebook friend who can read energy remotely - my friend provides good info, but he doesn't go too deep and his own subjective opinions get mixed into his results, so I wanted a 3rd party opinion.

I am a novice astrologer, and I have used I Ching and the Tarot with extraordinary accuracy (for the times I could prove it). I even have used Romance and Past Life cards. All of my own sources support what I "feel" is truth. At the same time, I am also a very rational person. Right brain controls 50%, left brain controls the other 50% - the two collide when my external life (that which I can see and touch) refuses to support what I can "feel".

Without **any** prompting from me, Lorraine brought out the same details my friend, I Ching, Tarot, and the Romance and Past life cards brought out. The Past life cards have told me that I was married to this important person in a past life, and something about being a mother. With no knowledge of my own practices, Lorraine told me that this is my third life together with this special person - the first time, I was his mother, and the second time I was the husband and he the wife.

Like I said, Lorraine brought up the same details as my own sources. She described the dynamics of my important relationship in such a way that supported my own astrological understanding of my relationship. It was all good. She is good.

She predicted the details of an encounter I will have in the winter of 2016 where I will meet someone new, a new love. She acknowledged that I am currently with my soulmate, but given the current circumstances, she saw someone new coming who would be an offering from the Universe given the struggles I am going through now. Her analogy for this new person was, like going to Baskin Robbins for ice cream - 31 flavors to choose from that could potentially bring me lasting happiness. She told me where I would meet him, what he would do for a living, etc.

I got nervous about the info and started debating with her. The Romance cards had been talking about a "new love" for a few weeks before I spoke with Lorraine, so the fact that she was bringing it up too sent alarms off. Again, she knew nothing of the info I had received on my own. She knew that I was feeling frustrated without my saying it, but at the same time, I **know** I cannot take the 31 flavor route.

A few days after meeting with her, I checked my own sources on the 31 flavor "new love" because I was a bit stressed. My own sources told me that the "change was not yet necessary", and for me not to worry too much, because I know how to prevent it from happening. The Romance cards kept broadcasting the concept of a "new love" until one day I got really angry, after which the card stopped showing itself.

Anyway, she is absolutely wonderful, and is a really sweet lady. She knows what she is doing. I envy her abilities.

From my own experience, predictions of the future are based on the current energies in play at the time. Your future is partly created by what is inside of you. Those energies can change in an instant. Even with a Tarot prediction, the furthest amount of time into the future that I have been able to verify is 30 minutes, sometimes a few hours. I do not fault her if her prediction for me is wrong. I am praying she is wrong. She said what was needed to be said at that moment. I am actively working on changing my present situation to ensure that her prediction doesn't come true.

Wow. Listen carefully to this...Trust yourself. You know in your heart already that is why fear shows when you delve deep into change of love. Anything can change and these people are all terrific. Listen carefully to this...Trust yourself. Let the ego go...no debate...work on yourself...communicate with your partner whether male or female and they need to work on themselves also. It cannot only be you. In addition it is not up for debate. Pray for God's plan...not your own. Be quiet. Stop talking and worrying. Listen. Walk. Be quiet. Your own intuition will guide you. I promise.

sherri
Jul '15

Psychic development classes start tonight for the next 3 wks.

just the facts maam just the facts maam
Jul '15

http://www.alternet.org/belief/i-was-one-americas-top-psychics-and-all-them-complete-fraud

psychics are complete frauds - sorry but its true

Skippy Skippy
Jul '15

Not exactly, Skippy. I had a visit with Lorraine yesterday. My desceased husband came through with a musician friend who passed a few months back. I was surprised that he was with my desceased husband. I felt sure that Lorraine was going to discuss with me my up and coming move but evidently they did not want that to come through. Naturally I was disappointed and felt "ripped". He was very worried and brought other messages across which I was grateful for. $150 for an hour reading but again the information was shared by my desceased husband and for that; im grateful. Skippy...for those who have had excellent heartfelt readings, your comment is not only unkind but kind of slaps of "rudeness". Some opinions are better left unsaid especially to us believers. All the best to you DMS.

Jul '15

+1000 just the facts maam....Skippy don't knock it until you've tried it, just saying.

outsider outsider
Jul '15

These experiences are so prescious. They live in our hearts and minds and bring us solice. Even if it doesnt resonate at the time; in a very private moment "we get it. An "Aha moment". Deceased husband's musician friend was there for compassion reasons. They brought attention to something that was going to be happening to my home and myself that was "new news" and he was wringing his hands and so worried that I needed to be aware that this would be happening... and now I know. And he's absolutely right and a good thing. Just a heads up. We know who the good psychics and mediums are. Ive known Lorraine for years. She knows what shes doing and is kind.

Jul '15

I went to her yesterday and she is amazing!!!!! She connected with my great grandmother & my father and i was definitely re-assured that they are both with my file and I .... She is the real deal and would recommend anyone going to her that would love to hear from their loved ones.

Lenore Lenore
Aug '15

$150 an hour? I see a career change in my future.

Swami Emaxx is here to take your...uh...guide you through your destiny.

emaxxman emaxxman
Aug '15

Just the facts, did you call ahead to make the appointment? Did you give her your name? Does your name come up on caller id? A quick google search told this woman more than enough to separate you from your money. $150/hr? Snake oil done got expensive!

Talleyho!
Aug '15

Ive known Lorraine for many years. Of course you call ahead for an appointment. She has a business. I spoke to her receptionist and made an appt. Yes; my deceased husband has come through both times. The first time over 10 years ago and again 3 wks ago. Lorraine did not know him nor his mannarisms while he was alive. Her descriptions were right on. The musician friend, Buck was right there with him. She gave me his name. I'll tell you what...the $150 that I spent to get the "heads up" on the info that they needed to give me was priceless. Talley Ho! Im not getting it. How would Lorraine get this info from google? She couldnt possibly do that nor would she want to. Does not have any personal info on me. But, she's known me for years. She had no other connections or info for me. That was the "issue" for the day. So grateful

Aug '15

Went to her at least annually for years and years. Not one single prediction ever came through. Not a one! Past and present are somewhat accurate but some were flat out wrong. Like someone she said would never cheat on me. I said too late he already did. I had no medium readings. Overall, she was kind and comforting which is what I needed in my life. I agree that I've gotten better more accurate readings from a $5 or free reading.

Annieston Annieston
Jun '16

Whenever you turn a "gift" into a business it's no good.

My grandma was very psychic and always knew when someone was sick(before they did) and could tell them what was wrong and what to do or what type of doctor to see. She would literally stop people on the streets and ask them if she could mention something she "felt" to them. She never charged anybody anything. The problem is, if you are really "psychic," it comes and goes and you only "know" things when it's important.

If you have random people coming to you and you are charging them $150 for a reading you HAVE to say SOMETHING even if nothing is coming to you.

No psychic is "on" 24 hours a day - that"s why I think "readers" are mostly bogus. People used to ask my grandmother all the time to "read" them or if she "knew" anything. She would always say "No I can"t now, but if something important comes to me, I will certainly let you know." It was not often - but was ALWAYS spot on.

Heidi Heidi
Jun '16

I went to Lorraine many years ago and really don't recall much of the reading except that she said I was going to write a book. That never happened, but someone close to me at the time wrote and published a book. Not sure if she was picking up on their energy. I went back to her recently and was pretty impressed with the things she was telling me about people that had passed. She gave me information that there was absolutely no way she could have guessed or researched. It seemed like some of the info came through in a way that if you didn't know what she was talking about, that it didn't make sense. Like she said that my mom slept with my step fathers shirt. That made no sense, but when I asked my mom about it, she said that she made a couple pillows from his shirts. She said he liked to dance with my mom. I said no they never really went dancing. She said they like to "boogie." Funny thing is that when I was young they went out dancing and that is what my step dad called it. And to this day we always make fun him and his use of that word. Others came through that she was spot on with and others that made no sense. I am not sure if her future prediction is accurate. It seemed a little to good to be true. Kinda of a happy ever after ending. So I guess we will see. She said things will change this winter while there is still snow on the ground.

I went to Lorraine about 6 months ago. I was extremely impressed with what she told me about loved ones who have passed. Some things she told me only I know about. No one else. It was amazing. As far as my psychic reading.... not so much. Nothing that she predicted happened. Overall I enjoyed my time with her. It was a comforting experience.

hi, Lorraine is in the Star Plaza in Washington Boro.

She is on the back entrance where the parking lot is ( not the side by the post office).
I do not have her number, but that is where her office location is.

Hope that helps :)

Adair Moore Sattely Adair Moore Sattely
Sep '17

My personal experiences with Lorraine were flat out amazing. My initial visit with her I was prepared to get a phony baloney reading, so I did not provide details and only answered questions vaguely. She told me about my current life situation, she described where I lived, who I was dating, down to the fact that my ex S/O at the time was working for his father and that his father had a heart condition. My friend who came with me had a reading that predicted her now husband. Details such as how and where she was going to meet him, what he does for a living, what she sees in their future and the ONLY inaccuracies she had were hair and eye color (same for my reading). I had another reading done by her about approx 1.5 years ago. She predicted when I would meet my current S/O, where I would meet him, how I would meet him, how my friends know of him, how he acts, what kind of vehicle he drives, and very specific details that were exact. I highly recommend Lorraine. She brings your life into perspective. Excellent Psychic.

SammyJo SammyJo
Oct '17

I first saw Lorraine 25 years or so ago. Her readings were so very accurate it was amazing. I have seen her a few times since, even though I am 5 states away now. She knows so much that she could not have any inside scoop on. You won't get the feeling of peace and calmness until you go and see her yourself. She has given readings to family and friends. Most have enjoyed their time with Lorraine. She is wonderful to meet with and also to have this experience with. You become a believer when you realize that she knows so much about your life that could only come from this gift.

Margaret A Lee Margaret A Lee
Nov '17

I always wondered if a psychic would inform you of any pending bad news? That's why I never went

Rose, its fake. All of it. Coincidences can certainly happen but a human being's ability to talk to dead people and predict the future Is as realistic as the ability to fly or have x ray vision. People need to stop supporting these scam artists. Wake up, people.

Consigliere
Nov '17

Thank you for the input Consigliere

I first went to Lorraine with a gift certificate provided by my employer, I did not know much about her and she knew nothing of me but my first name. I took my adult son with me who was the biggest skeptic and thought the entire process was a joke!

Well the joke was on on us, because just about everything she said was dead on, pardon the pun. She told me things about people who came through for us that there was no way anyone else would know. Private intimate details and little descriptions and names that could never be googled and certainly know one would know.

I have since been back with three times with my other children and every time she is completely accurate. To the point that every one of us including my skeptic son, who is by the way a police officer and EMT, are firm believers. She is not someone who is overly dramatic or creepy in any way, she is a normal, kind and very talented person. She tells things as she sees it and does not in any way force her opinion or visions on you.

For those people who just instinctively do not believe and out right say they are fake should be ashamed. She has worked with the State police successfully on several cases and trust me she is the real deal. I feel sorry for people who are so closed minded and disrespectful that they have to post their nasty opinions on her website without having a clue what they are even talking about.

I am a believer and will continue to see Lorraine. She is accurate, concise and not a scam artist, so the woman responding to Rose, keep your nasty opinions to yourself and maybe YOU should wake up!

Barbara Barbara
Nov '17

I went to Lorraine last week,and she was phenomonal,she spoke of my late Mother coming through to us,and knew specific happenings from my childhood that I had not thought of in years....she was "right on" in what I do and accomplish with my musical ability.I left her feeling happy about my Mother in a better place.And,happy with what I do in my life.Amazing and grateful!

Laura Morrow Laura Morrow
Jan '19

As a young girl, many years ago, my girlfriend and I were in Seaside Heights on the boardwalk and decided for fun to go to one of the psychics. We had a choice of a $3 or $5 reading. We each chose the $3. My reading was very generic which is what I expected. My friend's however, was more specific. She was engaged at the time and the psychic told her she was going to have mother-in-law problems. My friend said that was impossible since her fiance's mother was deceased. The psychic stood her ground, repeating there would be problems. Fast forward, the engagement was broken and her current husband's mother could never stand her and made no secret of it. She never even pretended to be civil. To this day, every now and then we reminisce about that psychic. I've never gone to another, I don't want to know the future. And I don't believe if she were the real deal, she would be sitting in a tent on Seaside Height's boardwalk; but still......

Parental Unit Parental Unit
Jan '19

Parental Unit...I’m a better psychic. Just a sample...You recently had car troubles. There’s tension in the household, regarding this subject. ( strong feeling from this particular thread).
Not trolling. I don’t charge for readings. I’m a complete amateur that likes to have a little psychic fun, once in a while. I don’t answer emails. If I’m right about you...maybe I’ll take it more seriously. If not...hopefully, I’ll do free fun. I wish I could write horoscopes, for this forum.

Guilty-Remnant Guilty-Remnant
Jan '19

Make sure you rub some essential oils on your temples before your reading. It makes it easier for the psychic to cross the celestial plain and view your future. I highly recommend lavender and durian fruit oils for this. Best of luck!

Dr. Abner Belvedere
Jan '19

My question would be - who is she communicating with?

Devils - Demons - ready to send you down the wrong path?

Peace out

Lorraine is excellent. She is most informative w/ current & past situations. She can give you great insight about people in your life, their character, talents, what you should know that you would not know otherwise. I found out what someone was specifically stealing from me & I had no idea. But when I checked at home, hurtfully she was right. She was spot on when my father came through. I was shocked he said something very personal no way she could know. It wasn't even on my radar to discuss. t was really fun & enlightening to witness spirit coming through to speak through her. It's very real, no random stuff here. In my experience, most clairvoyants have been incorrect in predicting future events, so I don't go to her for the future. I go to get insight about the people in my life so I can have a better understanding of a situation to help me deal in my own life. For that kind of thing - she is astounding. Highly recommend. You'll find yourself saying - how do you know these things...

j.m.c.m. j.m.c.m.
Jun '19

LOL...most of these 'clairvoyants' simply feed off the information you foolishly tell them without even realizing you're doing it.

It's hysterical to watch people who have no psychic ability whatsoever pretend to be one and 'play' a room full of believers. I've seen numerous videos of everyday people who pretended to be a psychic go into a room with people thinking they were attending a psychic reading and this faker was able to get enough information out of all these people to make 'predictions' and/or claim to be communicating with their dead loved ones.

All these people SWORE by this supposed 'psychic' that he was the real deal - until he came BACK into the room and told them all he was actually a salesman and had zero psychic ability and had played them all because they'd made it pretty easy for him to get away with it. LOL.

Cathy R Cathy R
Jun '19

“She was engaged at the time and the psychic told her she was going to have mother-in-law problems.“. Seriously??!!! Who DOESNT have MIL problems??!! This is quite possibly the easiest thing in the world to “predict.” I’d say it’s an 80% chance of being true in any random person’s case.

Consigliere
Jun '19

“You'll find yourself saying - how do you know these things...”

She knows these things because she has access to your contact info and the Internet. Over sharing on social media perhaps?

YeahRight YeahRight
Jun '19

http://southpark.cc.com/clips/153776/the-other-side

Hipster Hipster
Jun '19

South Park is spot on.

YeahRight YeahRight
Jun '19

Honest question, can you still get a palm reading if you’re a double amputee who’s had both hands removed?

Dr. Abner Belvedere
Jun '19

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.