Andrea's Dining Room (used to be Splash)

Just a quick note to say we ate there last weekend, got the gourmet pizza, and it was great. Will definitely be going back.

(and please, don't start comparing this stuff to NY/NJ pizza, Mama's, etc... it's apples and oranges.)

IDK why the places that have occupied this space seem to have such a hard time surviving. I've eaten at every incarnation, and it's never been bad.

JeffersonRepub JeffersonRepub
Apr '13

We loved the pizza at Splash. It was some of the best pizza we've found in this area. I assume it's the same now as it was since they didn't change chefs, just name and decor.

Tracy Tracy
Apr '13

I liked the pizza there too. I just have one question...is the menu the same? From their website, it's the same menu as Splash. Is it just that the menu hasn't been updated yet?

emaxxman emaxxman
Apr '13

Mama's is like the finest italian restaurant to Hackettstown. On a Friday night you would think they were giving our free food.

Most Hackettstown people never leave the town. So restaurant row (Hong Kong palace to The Golden Skillet ) is all they know.

Mike18 Mike18
Apr '13

Mike18 - If people never leave one street, what explains the copious amount of threads here on the forum discussing restaurants and food all over the world. It's just not true.

If you think Mama's is the finest you need your head examined. Let me guess you were joking.

jerseycash5
Apr '13

FYI, Andrea's Dining Room is closed. Website says they are still open for private parties.

Tracy (mobile) Tracy (mobile)
Nov '15

Well thats too bad. I've had dinner there 2 times. Its more expensive then other places but the food was really good. Both times, I enjoyed myself there.

sack
Nov '15

sack, you went there two whole times in the 2-1/2 years they were open? With loyal, repeat patronage such as that, I'm shocked they weren't able to make it work...

ianimal ianimal
Nov '15

I loved the free pizza we had at the Thursday night Happy Hour. Too bad it is closed.

mansfield mama mansfield mama
Nov '15

That building is a black hole for restaurants. How many different restaurants have been in that location? It's a great spot with access to a large parking lot. Too bad no one seems to be able to make it work.

emaxxman emaxxman
Nov '15

The patrons of the old LVI have put a curse on it.

Calico696 Calico696
Nov '15

Yes 2 times. Its not cheap. I guess if you got a lot of extra money then you would go there daily. I got better things to spend my money on. Like I said, the food was very good.

sack
Nov '15

Really, how many places can one corner support? Considering the brew pub is pretty popular.

Roywhite Roywhite
Nov '15

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.