Where To Find The Warren Reporter Newspaper

I thought there was a past thread on this topic here but can't locate it for the life of me after much searching. Anyway, the latest edition of the Warren Reporter thrown in my driveway became waterlogged from the last snowstorm the other day and was unreadable. I stopped off at the two Reporter vending machines in back of the Allamuchy Post Office in hopes of getting a copy but both were empty. Same as two weeks earlier when I wanted an extra copy...nothing!

On the way home from work the next morning (Sunday) I swung by their office in Hackettstown and noticed their two vending machines outside the building were empty as well! Do they still stock these free vending machines anymore??? If so, for future reference does anyone know some of the locations where additional vending machines are located?

Check the vending machine next to Home Depot, going towards Mansfield Village Apts., on your left. I got the WR from there before. And yes, mine is thrown at my driveway too and is water logged a lot.

botheredbyu botheredbyu
Mar '13

They haven't been delivered by Home Depot in weeks.

I haven't received one thrown in my driveway for about 4 weeks now. I looked forward to it every Thursday morning and enjoyed catching up on the local news.

Mariann Mariann
Mar '13

Stopped ours too. I loved it.

mistergoogle mistergoogle
Mar '13

Go to the County Library on Rte 46 in Independence

Big Sports Fan
Mar '13

We usually have a Warren Reporter Newspaper thrown in our driveway early every Friday morning but this past week probably due to the storm and yet unplowed roads we never received one.

joyful joyful
Mar '13

@cbel - they have been in the Home Depot box the last two weeks. I think they've only been filling one box though.

Outside Hack Post Office, Harpers, go INTO the office on Moore St. They usually have extras.

copygirl copygirl
Mar '13

Feel free to take one off my lawn, i get 3 every week. 1 on my driveway, 1 on my front steps and since i live on a corner i get 1 side entrance.

darwin darwin
Mar '13

Thanks all for the info! As far as the County Library I didn't see a vending machine out in front when I passed by on Sunday. I'm guessing you have to go inside during business hours to get one.

I gave up on that newspaper years ago. They threw the newspaper out of a moving car and it was either damaged or wound up on my neighbors lawn. I told them to stop delivering the paper. What a waste.

HtownForum HtownForum
Mar '13

There's a vending machine full on Allen rd in front of Alexandria apartments .

proudmom12 proudmom12
Mar '13

There's usually a stack of them at the front desk of Centenary College. There is also an office on Moore Street behind the Sunshine Convenience Store. Why don't you ask them?

As for the library, there is no vending machine. But it's free to read if you go inside.

Erik B. Anderson Erik B. Anderson
Mar '13

Thanks, Snow. I'll make sure I get there early.

Here's the online edition.

http://www.nj.com/warrenreporter/

Andy Loigu Andy Loigu
Mar '13

It was not in the bins outside their door for the last two weeks and I go the day it comes out. Anyone know what is going on?

Yum pretzels Yum pretzels
Mar '13

Have not had the Warren Reporter delivered to my home again in the last two or three weeks. I called the last time and delivery started up again but stopped once more for some reason.

joyful joyful
Mar '13

I got my last one about 2 weeks ago. Inside it was a note from the carrier, saying that was her last day and hope she provided good service. Havent gotten one since. Would think someone would take over the route. Maybe I'll call and get another p/t job. LOL!

botheredbyu botheredbyu
Mar '13

Think they need carriers.

copygirl copygirl
Mar '13

Just got my first one in years delivered to my driveway yesterday!

grapes grapes
Mar '13

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.