'The Grove' - 516 Willow Grove St.

Greetings all, I've finally be given the go-ahead to spread the word!!!

http://www.hackettstownbid.com/restaurants/the-grove

Menu to follow!!

Wendy @ HKT BID Wendy @ HKT BID
Oct '12

Okay, the Menu is now posted!!

Their website is under construction, so please be patient!

Wendy @ HKT BID Wendy @ HKT BID
Oct '12

Welcome back, Brian. Best of luck on your new venture!!

copygirl copygirl
Oct '12

Good luck Brian!

Interesting that he is going with Thumann's this time around. Didn't he always have Boar's Head in the past?

Calico696 Calico696
Oct '12

Believe he used to have both. But I prefer Thumann's, especially their hot dogs.

copygirl copygirl
Oct '12

Both are good IMO. I can't say I buy sandwiches very often. Not big on take out food. But I will only go to a deli that has one or the other.

Calico696 Calico696
Oct '12

I vote for Thumann's, especially their honey roasted turkey. I haven't found a deli turkey that I liked (and I really tried lots) since Brian closed.

I had lunch today at "The Grove". It was really good ! A very cozy place with great food and nice people. Can't wait to go back again.

Mindy'sMom Mindy'sMom
Oct '12

I had a sandwich there today and it was great and piled high! The staff was really nice. Looking forward to going back. Good luck!

Boyz 4 u n me Boyz 4 u n me
Oct '12

Good luck Brian, Valerie, and boys. I wish you much success. :)

neighborhood watcher
Oct '12

Had lunch today there w/Mindys Mom & another friend & really enjoyed it!! Lovely atmosphere..good food, free coffee this week & reasonably priced!! I'll definetly be back!!

Ginger Ginger
Oct '12

So glad they are open for breakfast........See ya soon Brian!

Christine Christine
Oct '12

oooo this is very close to my house!!! love it!! :0)

poppy girl
Oct '12

Wondering the times for breakfast at the Grove. Also was unable to get a menu on his website.......this is great news and we loved Brians before so will be sure to frequent this place...

joyful joyful
Oct '12

Joyful....here you go

http://www.hackettstownbid.com/docs/the-grove-menu.pdf

M-F 6 am - 4 pm
Sat 9-3

Firefly Firefly
Oct '12

This is great news, I really missed Brian's. Much success !

I see it says breakfast but I only see breakfast sandwiches. Will there be platters as well? Pancakes or omettes are what I would like to stop for in the morning on my way to work. I can already get a great breakfast sandwich at Piggys and quickchek.

Walker Walker
Oct '12

Just devoured "The Mayor" for lunch. Delicious.

CR37 - You must have been there right after me. It was really hopping, looks like they're doing quite well. Certainly a huge hit with the hospital crowd.

Yum, Yum, Yum - stopped in for breakfast!

The one thing you always get with the Kuehners is Fresh --- rolls fresh, veggies crunchy --- marvelous! Oh and they are just soooo nice too!!

trekster3 trekster3
Oct '12

We can't wait to check out The Grove and wish Brian well.

Although, I will have to tell him that I'm really disappointed that not one of the signature sandwiches, town specialty sandwiches, or sloppy groves on the menu is vegetarian. :(

honey badger honey badger
Oct '12

Stopped in yesterday for some essentials (bread, cold cuts and some great muffins). They are so nice and we are so excited that they're back. Congratulations and all the best in your new location! :)

happy2bhere happy2bhere
Oct '12

Had a sandwich from there today....IT WAS DELICIOUS!!! I am soooooooooo glad Brian is back in business :) Plan on going there alot!

catlover
Oct '12

had breakfast with trexster... Its was DEEEEE-LISSHHH!!! breakfast sandwich was so big only ate 1/2.... and had the rest for lunch... Good Luck Brian.... and the Ladies there are Fabulous!!! :O)

scoop scoop
Oct '12

oh Honey Badger not to worry - look for the BID sandwich tomorrow : ) --- He goes out of his way and will make veggie stuff as part of his specials so that it's fresh!!

trekster3 trekster3
Oct '12

I had a great sandwich too. So glad they will make vegetarian sandwich.
Wish Brian the best of luck in his new spot. Great menu, and fair prices. They deliver locally for a 10. order
Let the employees of The House of Good Shepherd and the hospital know of their great menu.
It is a nice change to be able to order out.

susan susan
Oct '12

Just had the sloppy slicer!! It was delicious.. So happy that Brian and his fresh and delicious assortment of sandwiches are back!!!!

michelemorp michelemorp
Oct '12

Had a sandwich there yesterday.... a wrap to be exact and it was so yummy!! Glad brian is back and wish him best....!!! p.s. my daughter is glad he is back too, she Loves hi macaroni salads.

chichi chichi
Oct '12

Got a sandwich at The Grove today. It was so fresh and tasty. I noticed all the salads
they carry, quite a selection. I am so glad we have a deli near us again, for those of
us that live by the hospital. Good Luck Brian and Valerie.

Brook
Oct '12

Great place, love the town specialty subs! Much Success to the The Grove!

les07840 les07840
Oct '12

Oh man, I can't wait to have a burger. That was my FAVE when Brian's was open.

Jive Dig Jive Dig
Oct '12

Just curious..but one of the reasons the "burgers" were so awesome is because it was freshly ground beef. Anyone know if he has the grinder at "The Grove" and is he cooking his own Roast Beef. Yum

Firefly Firefly
Oct '12

What is The Grove near?

It's across from the hospital and Willow Grove School.

Mom of 1&1 Mom of 1&1
Oct '12

Thanks to everyone for your support. We are very happy and blessed to be able to serve this wonderful community. The Grove is open today and we have delicious homemade Cream of Butternut Squash and Cream of Tomato Basil in addition to other delicious items we offer. We wish for all of you to be safe during the impending weather. Blessings to all from Brian and the rest of our staff "The Happy Grovers".

TheGroveDeli TheGroveDeli
Oct '12

is this brian from brians?

Yes it is, john

Firefly Firefly
Oct '12

just wondering if the Grove is open today??

michelemorp michelemorp
Oct '12

Welcome back Brian!

Doreen
Oct '12

We are back ready to serve you a great breakfast or lunch. So groove on down to The Grove! Can't wait to serve you!

Brian K
Nov '12

Thanks Brian!!

trekster3 trekster3
Nov '12

Walker...i went in a couple of times already and ordered a grilled cheese sandwich (and he even has WHITE american cheese !) Just delicious. The people who were sitting next to me had ordered eggs and sausage and toast. So, in answer to your question. Yes. He will make breakfast platters Im sure with homefries, etc...

just the facts maam just the facts maam
Nov '12

Which way is The Grove from HRMC, north or south?

iPhone-imal iPhone-imal
Feb '14

North bound side of willow grove street but south of hospital. Its right a crossed the street from the entrance of Willow Grove School

JD4020 JD4020
Feb '14

Thanks

iPhone-imal iPhone-imal
Feb '14

It's so close to the entrance on the other side of the Hospital, I don't know if you could say it's either north or south. If it helps it's on the corner of Pine St. Hmmm. Watching hockey, might prefer a sandwich instead of cooking pasta, could walk there if I wanted....

Is this the Brian who had the market on the Hackettstown border?

singlemaleinnj singlemaleinnj
Feb '14

Yes, originally he was in the Best Market that is now the library, then he moved to next to Skylands Pharmacy, went away from it for a while, and now back to it with "The Grove".

Yea, I used to go to the market on the edge of town. He had great steaks and produce. I loved it there. I wish Brian all the best with the new shop.

singlemaleinnj singlemaleinnj
Feb '14

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.