Appliance repair

I just wanted to recommend surefire appliance repair. They were quick , honest and courteous and right here in Hackettstown.

caryn caryn
Sep '12

I used them and I agree

just me
Sep '12

We used Surefire this past week to fix our washer--the service was excellent. The owner is very nice. He came out to give us a quote--went over our options and ordered and installed everything we needed. I was impressed with the easy scheduling and confrmation of appointments right on the web site.

fishmaker1 fishmaker1
Oct '12

We used Surefire Appliance Repair for our dishwasher. Very positive experience overall. I made the appt. Online and George was here with in the scheduled 2 hour time frame. He diagnosed the problem and we agreed he should order the part.
Rec'v e-mail when part was in, set up appt. Online for installation.
This was all done with in a 4 day time period.
Surefire was on time, neat, fair price, did what was agreed upon.
I will definitely use them again if I need something with any other kitchen appliance.

susan susan
Sep '14

Surefire Appliance Repair

2 cents
Sep '14

Another vote for Surefire.

(wanna bet Hackettstown appliance repair has a massive on-line migration?)

mistergoogle mistergoogle
Sep '14

Glad to see George is doing well. I haven't heard anything bad about his service.

Pitstop Pitstop
Sep '14

We used SUREFIRE Appliance Repair today, Great Experience, easy to schedule on-line, they showed up on-time, very courteous service man , very knowledgeable , reasonable cost, would definitely use them again ,,, I recommend them based on my experience..

BlueFishEd BlueFishEd
Oct '14

Have scheduled George for Friday. Hope I am as happy as the rest of you. Can't wait for him to arrive. Tired of going to the laundramat. (even though it's clean and personnel is very nice)

Ms Fishy Ms Fishy
Oct '14

George came as scheduled, and fixed the washer. So happy to learn about Surefire Appliance Repair. I did schedule on line, and he even found my house without calling for directions. And George is a very courteous service man.

Ms Fishy Ms Fishy
Oct '14

Just had Surefire Appliance Repair out to the house to fix the fridge - so glad for the feedback provided in this string about this business. Easy on-line appointment scheduling, on-time for the repair, very professional and courteous, and an excellent price!!

ErinK ErinK
Nov '14

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.