Where can I get an IPhone repaired?

I am looking for a place to get an IPhone repaired. It started out as a cracked screen. My nephew tried to replace it and in the process something else broke. There is no insurance on it and it would cost a lot to buy a new one.
Is there anyplace local that does repairs?

JG1956 JG1956
Aug '12

i saw a sign in bucci barber shop on main st a few weeks ago might want to stop in there and get the number

BlueLineTeam BlueLineTeam
Aug '12

iresq.com .. i just looked into this myself as i was referred by a friend to repair my cracked ipad screen. reasonable prices, and ship to them, get back within 3 days

Local company....you don't have to sent it anywhere. Super nice, too!

http://www.intrepidwebs.com/

973--459-9580

mammadone mammadone
Aug '12

We were in Rockaway Mall & stopped@ a cart or "kiosk" in the center of the mall, right by Starbucks & the Simon Guest Services Desk. It was expensive, though, so we decided no to get new glass for my daughter's IPod Touch. They wanted $79 to replace her broken glass or would pay us $50 to buy it for parts. I think they work on/do fix all Apple devices (small). Very nice, though. I took a business card and left in my car. When I find it, I'll send you contact info & let you know what they repair. I don't know they're the same as what mammadone gave you.

not4nuttin' not4nuttin'
Aug '12

look on pinterest. they show you step by step and costs about $20. heard this from a friend that it worked well.

gen3Townie gen3Townie
Aug '12

cellairis in rockaway was good ....$100 for replaced screen....took 1/2 hour...

dave, I would think that from 2012 the problem has long been taken care of lol

Clyde Potts Clyde Potts
Nov '14

I just saw a new place by the Starbucks in mansfield.. I forget the name

Booster90 Booster90
Nov '14

I recently used the Kiosk guys in the Rockaway Mall to replace my iPhone 4S Dock Connector. It had trouble recharging and the external speakers didn't work any longer.

$55 and 10 minutes. 2 weeks later, it still works fine.

I watched him do it and with $25 worth of tools and this website https://www.ifixit.com/Store/iPhone/iPhone-4S , the 7 parts that can fail are extremely easy to repair yourself (until the iPhone 6 comes off backorder).!!

Austin111 Austin111
Nov '14

I think the place near Starbucks and the Verizon store is called Lifeline.

JBJSKJ JBJSKJ
Nov '14

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.