Land of Make Believe

does anybody know if there are coupons for LOMB anywhere? thanks!

Hastings Hastings
Jun '12

I have one in my Entertainment Book for one free adult admission when another adult admission is purchased.

Joyful Joyful
Jun '12

P.S: Hastings ....if you would like that coupon..you are welcome to it. PM me..

Joyful Joyful
Jun '12

Wow! that would be great! Could I pick it up today?

Hastings Hastings
Jun '12

As per our discussion...see you in a bit..Enjoy your day!

Joyful Joyful
Jun '12

I am also looking for coupons to Land of Make Believe if someone has them????
Family Reunion in August and lots of adults with kiddies :-)

Just Saying Just Saying
Jun '12

I think I got a few will look when I return from my trip

morganmommy morganmommy
Jun '12

Thank you morganmommy!!! Whatever you're willing to share would be great! We will have at least 10 adults and 8 kids, probably more. Gets a little pricy so all the coupons we can get would be greatly appreciated;-)

Just Saying Just Saying
Jun '12

i am also looking for a ticket as well. looking for some fun with my 9 month old today!!

yabba331
Jul '12

Also looking for coupons, please.

grillgirl grillgirl
Jul '12

For all of you asking for coupons, the Entertainment book is now only $9.99 w/FREE shipping. If you buy one you're still saving half the cost of a LOMB ticket, plus you get the benefit of some other great coupons

Lori...since '73 Lori...since '73
Jul '12

i may be getting more from single chldreless friends:)

moranmommy moranmommy
Jul '12

just saying i emailed u.

morgan mommy morgan mommy
Jul '12

I also have a buy one adult ticket/get one free for LOMB. If you want it, give me a call. 908-637-4239 pat.

Thanks again morgan mommy! Will call you tomorrow :-)

Just Saying Just Saying
Jul '12

Thanks to all those interested in LOMB ticket. It has been taken.

WRNJ radio gave tickets away like crazy the last few summers. Give their website a look now and then and listen to Dave and Russ when you can.

At least you'll catch Letterman's latest TOP 1O list and some oddball trivia questions.

Andy Loigu Andy Loigu
Jul '12

Andy...I heard Dave Kelber on WRNJ this morning giving away tickets to Wild West City(4 tickets) and I think that is what they are doing at the moment instead of Land of Make Believe...maybe later in the summer for that..

Joyful Joyful
Jul '12

where does one get this entertainment book???

daydream5178 daydream5178
Jul '12

daydream,

http://new-jersey-morris.entertainment.com/discount/home.shtml?cm_mmc=Google-_-Brand%20Book-Exact-_-Entertainment%20Book-Exact-_-entertainment%20book&cm_mmca1=17163276&LinkName=GOOGLE

Jul '12

ccbw-- THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!

Just Saying Just Saying
Jul '12

Hello I'm looking for coupons for the land of make believe, this site seems to be very helpful!! If anyone has the coupons and does not need them, please let me know. I am from PA and cannot find them anywhere!! Thanks so much :)

Lauren Krump Lauren Krump
Jul '12

Does the coupon book available through the link definitely have land of make believe coupons? Is the coupon buy one adult get the next one free?
Thanks!

Mommy in Green Mommy in Green
Jul '12

I think I saw the E book at Rite aide.

Beetlejuice Beetlejuice
Jul '12

Mommy in Green, if you go to the site, there's a box on top for city or zip. Just enter hope, Nj and it will bring you to the book that has the lomb coupon in it. Currently they're on clearance for $5 each plus $1 shipping. I just paid $12 for two books.

@Anja, if you shop at Shoprite or A&P make sure you get the $5.00 coupons from the front of the book..2 are expired but there are still 2 that are good. That was a bargain on the books..I might have to get another one myself. Thanks for the info.

Bessie Bessie
Jul '12

Could someone pls explain me how the Entertainment book works? I never bought one before but I would like to buy one so I can get the LOMB ticket.

Does it mean I have to buy the book for Hope, NJ or if I buy one for Hackettstown there is one there for the LOMB?

Also, do the coupons have expiration dates? and what if I don't see an attraction listed in the website, does it mean they don't offer their coupons in the book? (VA Aquarium for example)

I appreaciate it,

Thank you!!

@ET.. Please disregard what I said about the Shop Rite & A&P coupons. They're in the Kidstuff Fund Raiser book, I don't think they're in the Entertainment Book. Here's the link to what's in the book. Looks like the Land of Make Believe coupon is in it. You would get the Morris/North Jersey book.

http://new-jersey-morris.entertainment.com/discount/browse.shtml

Bessie Bessie
Jul '12

Hi morgan mommy :-) Could you give me a call or email me? Thanks again!

Just Saying Just Saying
Jul '12

Still looking for more coupons without purchasing a book. Does anyone have any?

Just Saying Just Saying
Jul '12

This morning they are giving away tickets to the lucky callers on WRNJ for Land of Make Believe!

Joyful Joyful
Jul '12

Wow, after the other posters get their coupons, if anyone else still had any, I would happily take any that anyone was willing to give!!:)

Sandy Sandy
Jul '12

Wow, can't believe our family re-union that I spoke about weeks ago is here already!! Yay:-) One last plea, does anyone have a Land of Make Believe coupon available from the Entertainment Book that they can part with??

Just Saying Just Saying
Aug '12

WRNJ is giving a family package of 4 away sometime today. Listen and call in to win!

Christine Christine
Aug '12

Christine, just saw your post :-( I'll listen tomorrow. Thanks!

Just Saying Just Saying
Aug '12

Hi!.......looks like we are all looking for a good deal, if anyone has LOMB coupons they can part with please email me. jerseygirl919@yahoo.com we will be heading up there next week 4 kids 2 adults. much appreciated :)

Katie Katie
Aug '12

Hello,

I am also looking for one ticket to the LOMB and would appreciate if someone is willing to give it away... :)

If anyone needs any of the amusement park type coupons from the entertainment book you are welcome to email me...I do not use them and you are welcome to them...I think Wild West City is in there..

mammadone mammadone
Aug '12

Going to land of make believe with four adults and seven children Aug. 20 th. foes anyone have any coupons you could spare? Greatly appreciated!

Jeanine Jeanine
Aug '12

WRNJ is giving away family four packs every hour from 6-10am and 4-7pm Mon-Fri this week. You just have to be a certain number caller when they play the splash sound! This morning they said they've already given away 350+ tickets this year!

If any one has coupons to the land of make believe I could really use them by tomorrow.

Elvira Elvira
Aug '12

Some disturbing news about LOMB...
http://www.nj.com/warrenreporter/index.ssf/2012/08/watchung_man_charged_with_vide.html

Mother Atabey Mother Atabey
Aug '12

Just heard that this morning. Sick perv!

botheredbyu botheredbyu
Aug '12

They don't give refunds and now we know that some perve was allegedly videotaping young boys in the bathroom. Who still wants FREE tickets?

Lori...Since '73 Lori...Since '73
Aug '12

It was on chan 2 news this morning.

auntiel
Aug '12

You said it Lori. I dont go there but if I did, I wouldnt go back after that.

botheredbyu botheredbyu
Aug '12

I wonder if the perv got a raincheck for when he gets out of jail? LOL!

Redwing
Aug '12

LOMB has also refused entry to a school group of 5 and 6 year old special needs kids after thier bus dropped them off and had already left. These kids had to stand and watch as other groups went in, while they waited for their bus to come back to get them.

hktownie hktownie
Aug '12

Where were their chaperones????

botheredbyu botheredbyu
Aug '12

I'm thinking there's more to this story...

Aug '12

hktownie That makes no sense at all.

Firefly Firefly
Aug '12

You can't blame LOMB about the pervert.

Why would a bus just drop off kids (add on that special needs kids) there? Something sounds off here on this one. They only do group discount rates in May and June.

Mommyof3 Mommyof3
Aug '12

Definitely something missing in this story. hktownie - where did you get this story from?

botheredbyu botheredbyu
Aug '12

I don't think anyone should avoid LOMB because of this one creep. He's been caught. WHy should LOMB have to suffer the loss of their business. ANd lets be honest, anywhere you take your kids, there's going to be bathrooms. And anywhere your take your kids, there's a chance that a creep like this will be around.

Jaemae Jaemae
Aug '12

I was just there on Thursday with my grandkids, the place was packed especially the water park. I didn't see any police nor was there any checking bags, obviously no one knew what went on. Its disgusting now that I know.

spring
Aug '12

http://wnep.com/2012/08/21/troopers-cameras-found-in-camp-showers/

Sad. Such a great family campground.

Activate Fitness Activate Fitness
Aug '12

We finally went today. It was a little unsure what to expect given the recent drama and several negative reviews. It was actually better than I anticipated. I was kind of shocked at how clean the restroom facilities. I was also surprised with how crowded it was for a Thursday. It was pretty packed! We won't be doing a return trip this year and I have a handful of the bogo coupons that we had intended to use on a larger family trip. If anyone would like them, please message me and I can meet up at Target.

Antimony Antimony
Aug '12

Went today for the first time ! It was lovely. The water park was packed,but the kids enjoyed every minute....my DH even played a part in the Castle Play...yup he was the King...We found it very clean,and I was surprised how clean the restrooms were.

bowie bowie
Aug '12

Antimony, we were there yesterday also!

It was empty first thing, then bam, it got packed. Had a great time!!

LOMB even let us use 4 expired passes, that I had from last year. :)

abbadabbadoooo abbadabbadoooo
Aug '12

Abba, we were there today - wish we had known you were going! Would have been fun. The lazy river was bliss today :)

colette colette
Aug '12

Colette, what a bummer. We would have had a great time! Love, love, love the lazy river. lol

abbadabbadoooo abbadabbadoooo
Aug '12

With the end of summer just about here, I have a coupon for Land of Make Believe for anyone that may be going this week. It's for one free adult admission when one adult admission is purchased. Says it's good until 9/9..first one to email me can have it

Bessie Bessie
Aug '12

I visited the LOMB quite often when my daughter was little. It was and I believe still is a wonderful place to take your kids. As far as this pervert goes, his type can be anywhere and it is up to us as parents to watch our kids closely and not allow them to wander alone- especially to a bathroom where anyone could be taping or looking to abuse them and then disappear in the crowd. I have seen parents allow small children to leave their table in a restaurant and go to the bathroom alone. It bothers me to see this and they are not my kids. Sicko's are everywhere so please watch your kids.

I am looking for land of make believe tickets, does anyone know if they are in any entertainment books. I live in Pa but we love taking the grandkids there.

Patti B. Patti B.
Jun '13

I have one in my Entertainment Book but it is for a Adult Ticket free when one other adult buys one at regular price. If you would like that, please PM me...

joyful joyful
Jun '13

I to have lomb tickets I won but no need for them

catlovet catlovet
Jun '13

I am looking for LOMB tickets for a family reunion that I am planning this summer if anyone is willing to part with theirs. Thank You!

justsayin2 justsayin2
Jun '13

Does anyone have a Land of Make Believe coupon that they aren't using and wouldn't mind mailing?

elizabeth123 elizabeth123
Aug '14

A more recent thread to keep an eye on elizabeth:

http://www.hackettstownlife.com/forum/610200

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.