Greek General Election on Sunday (6/17/12)

So does anyone think Greece will exit the Euro after Sunday’s vote? So many horrific stories are coming out of Athens that I fear for what will happen across Europe (and US?) over the next 6-months.

Sunday/Monday will be bumpy for the markets:
"The Governor of the Bank of Japan, Masaaki Shirakawa, said … In the event of meltdown, central banks would be expected to allow all major financial institutions under their jurisdictions to borrow unlimited amounts of cash in order to avoid a cascade of bank failures."

"The Bank of England yesterday unveiled the details of an emergency lending facility that British banks will be able to access from next Wednesday. Eurozone nations have also been told by the European Commission to draw up contingency plans to cope with the potential chaos that could result from a Greek exit. Limits on euro withdrawals from cash machines and a reintroduction of intra-European border controls have been discussed."

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/world-braces-for-worst-case-scenario-as-greeks-cast-their-votes-7855276.html

Hopefully they will reject the bailout & austerity. People are actually eating out of garbage cans & killing themselves over there - for what? So some globalist bankers can make some more billions of dollars & drive more people to suicide.

The mainstream media paints the Greeks as lazy - really have you met a lazy Greek?
They seem to come to the US - work their ass off - some open diners & are quite successful. One of our towns top 3 taxpayers is a Greek immigrant who started from nothing & now owns practically half the town - is he lazy? He is probably laying brick somewhere as we speak.

If you want to put people back to work this is what needs to be done - its quite simple & the politicans know it. We need to seize the private Federal Reserve Bank -all the Fed is dong currently is propping up these zombie banks by lending them money at 0% interest and they are in turn loaning it to us at god only knows what percent of interest 8, 10, 20, 30% interest - thats it & putting us farther & farther into to debt - hell we are even propping up the Euro with our tax dollars. & they are producing nothing - its all digital currency to these banker & it creates - no jobs - just misery!!!

This is what i would - seize the private Federal Reserve Bank immediately! Instead of loaning these banks all this money at 0% interest which create 0 jobs & produces no goods or services - just makes Wall St. bankers richer - its all digital fake currency anyway.

I would loan small business & mediuim size business's who actually make things or provide goods & services that same money at 0% AND WOULD HIRE PEOPLE with that deal. It would take what - 6 months to get us & Greece turned around.

So when I hear about austerity & we have to cut back on budgets & Social Security its all BS Wall St speak for give us more money. We will never recover until people realize a private bank (The Federal Reserve Bank & their stock holding banks) are raping the US Taxpayers on a daily basis & until people wake up - this economy will never recover.

It's a Depression people & we never recovered since '08.
imo

Okay - so maybe you don't believe me & say hey that is crazy talk!

Well lets see what the private Federal Reserve Bank said the other day - the instrument of your demise & way of life:

"Americans saw wealth plummet 40 percent from 2007 to 2010, Federal Reserve says"

http://www.washingtonpost.com/business/economy/fed-americans-wealth-dropped-40-percent/2012/06/11/gJQAlIsCVV_story.html

Yah - no crap cause they did it - they planned it & they are carrying it out as we speak the total destruction of the United States & our way of life.

Listen Obama Romney doesn't matter unless we break the yoke of this global banking cartel against us - we must seize the Federal Reserve Bank not today or tomorrow but yesterday. Many US Presidents fought a private Central or Federal Reserve Bank - go look at quotes from our history...

"When asked what his greatest accomplishment had been during his two terms as President, Andrew Jackson replied "I killed the Bank." He was talking about the "Second Bank of the United States", which was our country's second central bank."

2 of our last Presidents that tried to take on the private Federal Reserve Bank ended up with bullets in them - JFK introduced the Silver Certificates in direct competition to the Federal Reserve Bank & they blew his brains all over Dealey Plaza - Dallas, TX & Ronald Reagan was defintely against the private Federal Reserve Bank and gave many speeches against the bank but.... not after they shot him.

Will leave you with a quote from a globalist banker from over 200 years ago:

"Give me control of a nation's money
and I care not who makes the laws."

Mayer Amschel Bauer Rothschild (1744 -1812), & the Rothschild's are still around & they control you if you know it or not.

Peace out

Me4, I am happy somebody else gets and knows it. That has been my sentiment for years.

whitey
Jun '12

Bonv, I guess we can only hope for a best-case scenario rather than a worst-case. I'm sure most people in Europe are regretting they ever heard of a Euro - give us back our deutchmarks, francs, guilders, etc!

jerseydutchman2 jerseydutchman2
Jun '12

Hold tight to your 401K Monday morning....

How shock waves will hit US if Greece drops euro

"NEW YORK (AP) -- The unthinkable suddenly looks possible.

Bankers, governments and investors are preparing for Greece to stop using the euro as its currency, a move that could spread turmoil throughout the global financial system.

The worst case envisions governments defaulting on their debts, a run on European banks and a worldwide credit crunch reminiscent of the financial crisis in the fall of 2008."

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_MAPPING_GREECES_EXIT?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2012-06-16-09-58-56

A wise man told me by the end of the year in reference to stocks, bonds & paper currency - "it wont be worth the paper its printed on."

This is my last warning:

So you will have a piece of paper worth nothing & other people will have physical gold or silver that everyone will want or even copper or nickel.

Go look its no secret what i have been pushing for over 2 years now - hedge your paper investments & buy real physical stuff that people will want in hyper-inflation. I mean really if you have a family - you need to be aware of what's going on around you - it would be a crime if you didn't. These globalist bankers don't care if you live or die or if your family does the same - just saying people need to wake up & diversify from these paper, digital, fake, financial instruments these bankers have made up out of thin air cause that won't feed your family.

Hey if you cant buy gold - buy silver, if you can't afford silver hord all nickels & pre 82 pennys (90% copper) .

Listen i like Hackettstown born & raised here & that is the only reason I am telling you this. I could keep my mouth shut & go on with my business & i won't be hurt by any of this global financial fiasco but i want people to be aware that we are in for the financial roller-coaster of our lives & there is a way to protect yourself.

The US Government is not putting armed spy drones in the air for no reason -they are expecting riots from a financial collapse. Go look at Europe - they are putting financial controls on the population - that means they are limiting how much money they can take out of the bank or an ATM.

I would guess - you will have 2 to 4 weeks after the Euro totally collapses not just Greece but the whole deal to get all your money out of a US bank & into a physical currency not paper like gold, silver, diamonds, oil, copper etc .

Good luck - cause you will need it - soon i would suspect by the fall - imo.

Peace

"Many Greeks are emptying their bank accounts out of fear that the country may return to the drachma. But most of the money is not going abroad. Instead, individuals are storing cash in safe deposit boxes or at home."

http://www.spiegel.de/international/europe/greeks-emptying-bank-accounts-a-839160.html

Greece should have never been let into the Euro. They have no financial controls, labor costs are not competitive, highest pensions in Europe, bad at collecting taxes, and their polictical system will not act in a prudent fashion to fix it. The vote was a good thing, a fix for the moment, but they need to orchestrate an orderly exit from the Euro Zone.

Me4 points out the demise of middle class wealth in America. From the same report:

- Oil states actually increased salaries and wealth. "One place buoyed by oil is Lafayette, La., where income rose by 12% from 2007 to 2010, to $47,200. Lafayette, 140 miles west of New Orleans, had a 6% unemployment rate in 2010,"

- "Of the nine geographic divisions within the four regions, only one bucked the national trend and saw incomes climb. In Texas, Oklahoma, Arkansas and Louisiana, the four oil-patch states of the West South Central division, incomes rose 0.3% from 2007 to 2010"

- "The report also studied a more recent metric: the dollar threshold for the top 1% of earners. Among the top 10 of the metropolitan areas with the highest one percentile of incomes, nine are in Connecticut, New York and New Jersey. California's Silicon Valley rounds out the list at No. 10."

- "The decline in mean income was even more widespread ... with virtually all demographic groups experiencing a decline between 2007 and 2010; the decline was most pronounced in the top 10 percent of the income distribution and for higher education and wealth groups," the Fed's survey said."

- HOWEVER, and this is the killer. Remember that average median wealth (net worth) decreased: that includes rich, poor, and middle. But the report states: "Federal Reserve: Median Net Worth For The Top Ten Percent Increased By 1.9 Percent Between 2007 And 2010." So they were making less but earning more while the middle lost its 401Ks, its pensions, its benefits, its jobs, its college funds, its houses, etc.

And your fix is for the fed to stop printing money and quantitative easing given a Congress that is stalmated and refuses to do anything at all while the rich are wealtheir than ever, are taxed less than even, and get more deductions and loopholes than ever? I wouldn't worry about the drones, I would worry about the guys in the McMansions and whether my ATM card will still work.

mistergoogle mistergoogle
Jun '12

Athens has one day to find €1.6bn - markets should be interesting over the next few days.

No one seems to know where this is headed. Could be a really big deal - or not.

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.