Demi's Biscotti

Has anyone been inside Demi's Biscotti on Main St. ? I went there the other day and a sign on the door said Closed Will Be Back at 3 pm. Do they just sell bags of biscotti or is baking done on the premesis?

CCRiter CCRiter
May '12

Baking is done there on premise. Mostly in the morning, but it depends on the day. Killer brownies. Murderous whoopie pies.

Holy living crap - some nice new flavors with pumpkin for Halloween would be enough. But if you notice the signs on the window, a sale?? A Sale??

Two bags for $10. Three brownies for $5. Bulk whoopie pie pricing.

I'm in trouble. Serious trouble. I didn't need a sale to be there constantly. Is there such a support group as Demi's Anonymous? I'm not exactly anonymous, in fact I'm all too well known at the place. But it might be time for seeking help. Only problem is I figure we'd all break down, and it would be a "support" group of an entirely different type - supporting Charlie!! ;-)

Thanks for the update GC! Went in this morning and had a nice pumpkin biscotti with a cuppa coffee. It was terrific! Grabbed a few more flavors to take home too. 5 for $5 how could I resist? :-)

JessMphone JessMphone
Oct '13

Coconut white chocolate is incredible....time to go back.

Mom of 1&1 Mom of 1&1
Oct '13

My mother went to Demi's recently for some biscotti for Christmas. It was a few days after the snow, and mom had some trouble getting around the piles at the curb. The owner helped her through the snow, and then he walked her back. A true gentleman and a great neighbor.

Mom of 1&1 Mom of 1&1
Dec '13

Mom of 1&1 - Charlie was also great to my mom during Hometown Holiday. I got a special cupcake for her on her birthday. And what about that great nativity in his window?? He's all that and more. ;-)

I was in Demi's Saturday for the first time. The owner is such a nice man. Fresh baked biscotti is incredible. Only open Saturday 10-2 during the summer. I will be going back.

I still have never been there. It's never seems to be open when I go by. 10-2? I tried to go on Friday at 10:30 and it was closed.

Calico696 Calico696
Jul '14

That's because they use the Italian time system where you need Mussolini to make the trains run on time :>)

mistergoogle mistergoogle
Jul '14

Saturday's 10-2. If you're making a special trip and you positively want to confirm, call Charlie 973-219-7874.

Their summer special is buy 2 bags get the third free.

Double Chocolate. Peanut Butter. Cranberry. White Chocolate Coconut. Yum!!!

Nobody makes a soft biscotti like they do.

I have the same problem with Demi's. They are either closed are out of product when I get there. Haven't been able to catch them in a year.

Christine Christine
Jul '14

I would love to try them but they are not convenient for the working folks.

Jazzykatt Jazzykatt
Jul '14

Re: Demi's Biscotti

Don't forget to pickup some nice treats during the parade today

easy going guy
Mar '15

Oooooooohhhhhhhhhhh!!!

Mini-cheesecakes.

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.