Ghosthunter Fans

Ghosthunter Fans

Make sure you watch Wed Feb 15th for a shocking announcement from one of our investigators.

John C John C
Feb '12

There are no such things as ghosts??!!!!!

watch where? here?

gardens gardens
Feb '12

What time?

reikilady reikilady
Feb '12

we watch Ghosthunters every Wednesday... big fans!

cheryl71 cheryl71
Feb '12

SyFy channel 9pm for those who want to watch.

http://www.syfy.com/videos#/Ghost%20Hunters/

Nice working with you Grant. Yes, I know you lurk here on occasion!

John C John C
Feb '12

It's not going to be the same now! =(

heartsong
Feb '12

Re: Ghosthunter Fans

We'll all survive. Grant will do an occasional guest spot (great for ratings) plus he's still involved in the franchise, just not the day-to-day investigations. He'll go back to school for graphic arts, and he's still involved with the inn in New Hampshire. I say give him a couple years to get bored and who knows!

John C John C
Feb '12

I Love Ghost Hunters I watch Every Wensday. I believe in Ghosts. I am really dissaponted that Grant is leaving he will greatly be missed. I will still watch but it will not be the same with out grant.

katie815
Feb '12

I finally caught up on GH viewing and am sad to see Grant departing. I am sure all the work and traveling involved really took a toll on his family, and if this is part of the reasoning to leave the show, good for him!

Grant, if you ever read this, please come back and do a few guest appearances. Your fans would love it! Enjoy your 'retirement'.

John C: I remember you mentioning once that a investigation had to be shut down early due to negative activity. I always meant to ask : Why doesn't GH ever show those type of situations? I understand safety issues in not continuing, but why not show what had been already completed? I find the subject fascinating. It would be very different from the overly formulaic shows.

malery malery
Mar '12

I'm still not sure why Grant is leaving. Is it for health reasons?

Nope! Just wants a change....go back to school, work the Inn. Spend time with the kids!

John C John C
Mar '12

Hi all-

John said everyone was asking how I am doing. Everything is good for me and my family. I will be doing Ghosthunters on occasion but need some space. Now I will give John back his laptop and say thanks for all the years of loyal viewing!

Sincerely,
Grant Wilson
Warwick RI

John C John C
Mar '12

I've watched the show since '04 & quite frankly Grant looks like hell lately as per the health questions. From what ive read he is getting a divorce & being a deeply religious person it has taken a toll on the man.

Sorry those are the rumors out there & if they are wrong then i guess you can answer them as you wish.

Sorry Me 4, but you have no ideal what you are talking about. There is no truth at all in your rumors.

John C John C
Mar '12

Grant returns on tonight's episode, #200. @9pm

Grant was also in Hackettstown today helping out with the logistics of this weekend's investigation at Centenary College and the haunted lantern walks.

John C John C
Oct '14

This will be one of my favorite photos that I have ever taken. I am so looking forward to this weekend's investigation at Centenary.

John C John C
Oct '14

Gosh, good to see Grant, hope all is well and getting better. Jason is always better when Grant is there.

Have to say show is less without him but even so has lost much of it's homespun flair that it had in the beginning. The calls to the router rooter guys on-site fixing a toilet. Personal and professional "issues" like with Brian, man I miss him. The "drop everything, it's a kid" rush to fix. The almost 100% serious nature of things broken every once in a blue moon but someone doing something silly. Ghosthunter fear of flying, heights, closed spaces, bugs and snakes. I guess you have to expect that with the maturity of fame and fortune, but it was what made the show for me.

Still love that it is formula driven, it's a great formula, amazing they have been able to stick with in and withstand the pressure to change. Would love to see them stick it out when they find something, do more returns, and do more updates. I mean is really everything better after they leave every time?

And, of course, some "best of" shows. Let's line the visual evidence together in one episode!!!!!

mistergoogle mistergoogle
Oct '14

I met Grant at Parafest last year. What an upbeat and genuine man! Really was a pleasure to meet him even for a brief few minutes :)

Weebiekins Weebiekins
Oct '14

I'll be sure to show him this thread this weekend. It should make his day!

John C John C
Oct '14

I am really looking forward to the investigation on Sunday!!

aaeadena aaeadena
Oct '14

I would die for a picture like that.

Wait, if I died and could make a picture, Grant and Jason would come to me!

Oct '14

Lots of neat activity at the college last night. Most seemed to be located in the basement in and around the postal facility. A couple of women had their hair tugged in the parlor area. Can't wait to return tonight!

John C John C
Oct '14

Can't wait!! See you tonight!!

Weebiekins Weebiekins
Oct '14

Wow that's cool. Keep up the good work (but you might want to ease up on the hair tugging :>)

Oct '14

You all do know there is no such thing as ghosts right? There is no Santa Claus or tooth fairy either. I hope I'm not ruining this for you.

Derek Derek
Oct '14

Another interesting investigation at Centenary College. One photo taken by one of our investigators especially. As soon as I get a copy I'll share here.

John C John C
Oct '14

That's awesome!!

My house has several ghosts....I have had guests see the one and my dog sees the boy who is here

Summer Summer
Oct '14

Oh John. You know how Jason feels about orbs.

Oct '14

JohnC ~ I'm so sorry I missed it again!! You guys had fantastic weather for your walks. We went up to Sleepy Hollow, NY did the pumpkin blaze and midnight cemetery walk. Have you ever done an investigation at that cemetery? The place has tons of energy during the day, the night is even spookier.

JrzyGirl88 JrzyGirl88
Oct '14

The investigation was awesome! Thanks for the experience. :) hopefully there will be others!

Weebiekins Weebiekins
Oct '14

You all do know there is no such thing as ghosts right? There is no Santa Claus or tooth fairy either. I hope I'm not ruining this for you.

Derek

Believe what you want Derek.

Clyde Potts Clyde Potts
Oct '14

I've been talking to team members all morning. Seems just about everyone witnessed something last night. I'm still hurting from having a door slammed shut in my face while touring the 3rd floor with security before the investigation. The photo above is not the photo I was talking about. It is currently being studied and I should have a copy in a day or two. I am already looking forward to a return to the college soon.

John C John C
Oct '14

Thank you John! I had an awesome time last night. What a great experience. I hope you have more soon!!

aaeadena aaeadena
Oct '14

Summer,

You do realized that most dogs can't really talk and the ones that do are notorious liars, right?

Bemused Bemused
Oct '14

The dog can see the ghosts? Ahaha wow.

Derek Derek
Oct '14

Troubling comments here from the programming director - personally think they are running the network into the ground the past year....Face Off sucks - imo

"We had a long run with paranormal shows like Ghost Hunters and Paranormal Witness. Our audience really rejects those derivative filler reality shows."

http://insidetv.ew.com/2014/10/28/syfy/

We just signed for another 3 years. But I'm leaving the show to run Hackettstown Paranormal Group full time. Loved my 10 years with "Ghosthunters"

John C John C
Oct '14

"personally think they are running the network into the ground the past year"

Come on, Ghost Hunters has nothing on Sharktopus vs. Pteracuda

Face Off does suck... but so do all of the "reality" shows that are now just 20 minute episodes of scary elevator music soundtracks.

Mark Mc. Mark Mc.
Oct '14

last nights show as good the asylum was cool

Caged Animal Caged Animal
Oct '14

Oh well, what can I say Mark. I got to visit all 50 states, 41 countries (Ireland 5 times) over the last 9 years, all free to me (Travel expenses, food, lodging, etc). Ghosthunters was good for me. :)

John C John C
Oct '14

John, I agree that GH has gone to some pretty cool places around the world.

Just saying it's a bit funny to have a show where they always say "did you hear that?" No I didn't hear that because you had some cheesy Halloween soundtrack playing...

Or "did you see that?" Well, maybe I would have if the cameras weren't aimed at the investigators 99% of the time.

Even if there are no such things as ghosts, it's interesting to see/hear the way old buildings can play tricks with your mind via shadows, etc.

Mark Mc. Mark Mc.
Oct '14

I wonder how the " ghosts" like being disturbed.

cylinder
Oct '14

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.