Heaven has a new angel

I am devastated to say my mom passed away this morning. It happened very quickly. The hospice nurse couldn't get there in time but fortunately my father and younger sister were with her when it happened. I am still trying to figure out how to not have my mom. I feel like I will wake up and it will all just be a nightmare. Fortunately my husband, family and friends have been very supportive and they are helping me get through this. I came downstairs after giving my daughter her bath and my husband already had a glass of wine ready for me. Does he know me or what? Sorry, trying to go for some levity.

jrsemom jrsemom
Jan '12

I'm sorry about your loss jrsemom, I hope you find comfort in the memories.

NotaNJNative NotaNJNative
Jan '12

So very sorry for your loss jrsemom. Hope you have wonderful memories of your mom.

Slade Slade
Jan '12

jrsemom: I can't tell you how sorry I am to hear about your mother.

So very sorry, jrsemom.

happy girl
Jan '12

May your mother rest in peace and may you find comfort in your memories.

KathyDG KathyDG
Jan '12

We are so sorry for your loss. Our condolences and prayers go out to you and your family.

Soccrgrl08 Soccrgrl08
Jan '12

Mom's are forever, you WILL see her again. Sorry to hear about your loss.

Jrsemom sorry for your loss. I hope your memories will bring you peace and comfort during this difficult time.

JrzyGirl88 JrzyGirl88
Jan '12

May your Mom Rest In Peace. My heartfelt sympathy to you and your family.

MrsPipes MrsPipes
Jan '12

I am so sorry for your loss, jrsemom. May God give You His peace and comfort at this difficult time.

dr2mom dr2mom
Jan '12

Re: Heaven has a new angel

We have all been shaken by the sudden passing. We have known now that it was coming but nothing can really prepare you for this kind of pain. We will always remember her for the great times we have had with her and will think of her always.

Here is a picture of my beautiful wife with her beautiful mom!

MikeGuida MikeGuida
Jan '12

Can't imagine the pain you're going through. So sorry for your loss.

Tracy Tracy
Jan '12

I am so sorry. Horatio and I send our sincerest condolences to you and your family. I am fortunate to have met your mom, she was a lovely lady.

Calico696 Calico696
Jan '12

jrsemom and Mike, I am very sorry for your loss. Moms are extra special and their love lives on forever.

I'm so sorry to both of you, jrsemom and Mike.

Mom of 1&1 Mom of 1&1
Jan '12

My heartfelt sympathies...but know that she will always be your angel and will always be with you.

Martha Martha
Jan '12

I only met her twice, but it was easy to like her. Even though I know it's easy to think about not having her, try to remember all the good times you did have her.

Anything you need, you know all you have to do is ask.

So very sorry for your loss.

Rebecka Rebecka
Jan '12

Thank you all for your kind words. I know in time it will get easier but it is so hard to believe right now. We are going through photos and having a nice time reminising. I will always remember the good times we've had. I am sure everyday I will do or say something that will remind me of her and it will make me smile.

jrsemom jrsemom
Jan '12

I am so sorry for your loss. I wish you and the boys strength to get through this. And that is a beautiful picture Mike posted :)

Lori...since '73 Lori...since '73
Jan '12

May the Good Lord support and comfort you in your loss.

Bonv
Jan '12

I am sorry jrsemom.

Firefly Firefly
Jan '12

jrsemom, that was so sweet what Mike posted. What a lovely picture. You will always have her in your heart. My sympathies to you all.

INeedMoreCowBell INeedMoreCowBell
Jan '12

So sorry to hear of your loss. Many prayers coming your way. May you find comfort in the beautiful memories and love that will always live in your heart.

Clawdia Clawdia
Jan '12

So sorry for your loss.

Tanya Tanya
Jan '12

I hope this will help you in your time of sorrow...when I lost my mother...this poem...helped me through my grief...very sorry to hear of your loss

oldman oldman
Jan '12

A mother's love never dies. She is you and you are her. Keep living and stay strong! I'm sorry for your loss but know that she is not truly gone. Im so glad you have family and friends to help you get through this difficult time. You're in my prayers.

If you need anything, let me know! Having been just in pretty much the same shoes you are in right now only a week ago, I feel your pain. No words can ease the pain but take has much support as you can get.

Mommyof3 Mommyof3
Jan '12

Your mom is no longer in pain. shes now at peace. Prayers for you and your faemily.

And thank the good lord for you were so blessed to have a warm,loving and nurturing mother!

htownnewbie htownnewbie
Jan '12

Our best to you and your family ,
At one time we all will step from this life and on to the next , our spirits are strong an so was your moms and please know that she is gone from touch and sight yet is always there in our minds just a thought away . I am on watch for my dad right now he is in a hospital and we do not know as to the out come . but we are more hope full today than yesterday these are the things we must indure and hold fast, and think of all the good times and things, so be at peace your self and take care of your self , and know that your loved one who pass would want you to go on for they are always there , find a space in a clearing of the woods and just relax and let the spirit flow around you and let nature in to your heart and soul . fear not the shadows , be well jrsemom blessed be to you may the winds carry your sorrors away . let the waters unparch your soul . may the light shine to keep youn warm and the earth to give you rest ,

Caged Animal Caged Animal
Jan '12

So sorry for your loss. Your mom is a beautiful person. May she rest in peace.

Snoopy Snoopy
Jan '12

Life changes when you lose a parent...lost my mother 2yrs. Ago....the last ten years of her life were pain-filled, so when she made the decision for no more hospital treatments, we let her make that decision. The last week of her life under hospice care was the first week in the ten years that she didn't experience excruciating pain...I know she is now in Heaven, and feel her presence everyday...my thoughts and prayers are with you...

OnlyChild OnlyChild
Jan '12

Sorry for your loss. God Bless you and your family.

Our Sincere Sympathy to you, jrsemom, and your family.
Your Mother is not gone....she will live forever in the faces of your children and in your memories. If there is anything at all myself or my family can do for yours at this sad time...please just PM me or call anytime.

joyful joyful
Jan '12

I am so sorry for you loss. Although no words can take away the pain and sadness you are feeling, I hope you can find some comfort and peace in the memories you have of your mom. I lost my Dad 2 years ago right before Christmas. I miss him each and every day but I find these little signs that he's still around. He was a bird lover and I believe he sends his messages via birds. I've lived in NJ for 8 years and never saw a blue bird until after my dad died. The little bird was sitting in a tree branch right outside my bedroom watching me. I was at my desk and stared at this bird for what seemed like hours. I even talked to it. Dad also loved snow geese. He and my mom would stop to watch the geese if they saw a field full. Now Mom and I continue that tradition....always thanking Dad for his gift of these beautiful birds. Maybe it's me being silly but it makes the sorrow of losing my dad just a bit more bearable. I hope that with time you can find some signs that your mom is near....protecting and watching over you.

Lisa L
Jan '12

Your mom and dad are the sweetest people I know... I worked with your dad for 3 years... I adore him... PLEASE let him know that "Casey and Ray" are thinking about him every day so much as well as Diana and the rest of the family! Your dad has a special place in my heart and if there is anything I can do for him or your family please let me know. Your mom was a WONDERFUL LADY!!! May she rest in peace. <3 <3 <3

Casey Casey
Jan '12

I am so sorry about your mom.

Aquarius Aquarius
Jan '12

As I said to you already, I am SO sorry. Your mom was one in a million. I will always remember how much fun she loved having with all of us, especially on those crazy game nights! She was so kind, gently and welcoming. She had a great spirit and heaven is fortunate to have such a wonderful addition up there. Until you are reunited with your mom, know that her spirit lives in you as you both share the same wonderful attributes of friendship, love and hospitality.

Love and prayers to you and your family. You know I'm here if you need anything at all!

Alison Alison
Jan '12

Im very sorry for your loss, big hug

icicle icicle
Jan '12

So sorry for your loss. You and your family will be in our thoughts and prayers.

2Cents 2Cents
Jan '12

Beautiful picture that Mike posted of you and your mom! Stay strong, jrsemom. I'll keep you all in my thoughts.

(I thought this was a nice poem I came across)

Sooo sorry to hear about your loss jrsemom. I know wodrs cannot help at this time but know our prayers are with you and if you guys need anyting just ask.

Christine Christine
Jan '12

caged animal your thoughts were just so moving and beautiful! Peace...love and spiritual light to you jersery mom and family.

blacktie blacktie
Jan '12

My prayers are with you. I don't know you, but I have been in your shoes. It will never go away, but it will get easier . . . in time. God Bless you.

Jonelle
Jan '12

Sorry to hear of your loss. My condolences to you and your family.

jjmonth4 jjmonth4
Jan '12

So sorry for your loss! She'll be in our prayers.

embryodad embryodad
Jan '12

I am very sorry for your loss. Just feel free to send a message anytime if you need someone to talk to.

Patrick O. Patrick O.
Jan '12

Thank you all again for kind words. Oldman and SueR those poems are beautiful, thank you for sharing. GC and Calico my mother really enjoyed coming to the lunches and few happy hours she came to. She always loved meeting new people. Here is Obituary from the Daily Record. It is also in the Star Ledger.

http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/dailyrecord/obituary.aspx?n=rose-marie-terreri-cerciello&pid=155721633&fhid=14801

jrsemom jrsemom
Feb '12

jesemom: Thanks for the link. What a beautiful obituary!

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.