Huge accident 46/naughright

Looks bad. Just saying.

CheekyLoL
Jan '12

Hope everything is good. I live near and use that intersection often and there should really be a police presence like at intersections in NYC because people are €£¥^ing irresponsible drivers.

CheekyLoL
Jan '12

Sorry to hear that. I saw picture looks like minivan t-boned a truck

My husband called 10 minutes ago. He was stuck in traffic near the Buick dealer. Take Wolfe Road if you can.

Tracy Tracy
Jan '12

Kevins landscaping truck
hope everyone is alright

Shannon P. Shannon P.
Jan '12

Husband is home. Rt. 46 is open, just slow. Said it looked pretty bad and telephone pole was involved as well.

Tracy Tracy
Jan '12

car ran through red light because of sunglare and drive into the truck. Driver of the truck was banged up but ok not sure about the other driver though.

Blondie781 Blondie781
Jan '12

Sad to hear. Prayers for those involved.

Rebecka Rebecka
Jan '12

Hope everyone is alright. About 12 years ago I was coming down Rt 46 at that light and I had the green light and someone ran the red light coming out of Naughright and
out of the corner of my eye I saw the car and had to swerve to the right and ended up on the front lawn of the farm thats at the light. Very scarey!

any new update?

HeatherS HeatherS
Jan '12

Heard driver of truck is sore and beat up a little but ok. Haven't heard anything else.

bsbvudibnvofdn;va.
Jan '12

One of the worst accidents I've ever seen. I came out of the A&P shopping center just after it happened, so much police presence and emergency vehicles. I said a prayer at the time I drove by that somehow everyone would be ok.

Mindy'sMom Mindy'sMom
Jan '12

The driver of the truck is bruised up but okay, poor guy its his Birthday. Haven't heard anything about the driver of the mini-van.

oh man! glad to hear noone seemed to have passed away.... hope they recover fast!

HeatherS HeatherS
Jan '12

Any uupdates on this?

Keg398 Keg398
Jan '12

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.