Murray

Would love an update on Murray the dog. Haven't heard anything in a while. If Murray's owner is reading, please keep us posted. Would love to see pics.

cosmo cosmo
Oct '11

Hi there! I am SO sorry i havent posted in so long! I have got to start coming on here and posting more often again! My Murray is as wonderful as always!! Hes such a happy boy and so good with everyone. Hes loving the weather as its starting to change and im sure he cant wait for the snow as hes a lunatic when it snows! He is spoiled rotten in our house. His newest thing is when im sitting at the kitchen table just watching tv.. Not giving him the attention he wants.. He sneaks up onto a kitchen chair and rests his head on the table and stares at me with his big puppy eyes. October 2nd was 2 years since hes been in our house:) my dad constantly says 'i cant imagine our life without him.' hes our little baby!! He and Harley (our other dog we got last summer) are the best of friends. Murray is currently laying on my bed next to me licking my face as im trying to write this! Hes the cutest and i still to this day cant believe he ended up with us. Thank you so much for checking in on us!!:) is there a way to post a picture on here with a phone or do i have to upload one from my computer? If i have to do it from the computer ill get on there soon and post one so you can see our Mur!:)

Wow!!!!!! So glad to hear from you Anom got started on Hackettstown Life because of him. Was following the saga of him. So glad he is doing so well. Post a pic if you can

cosmo cosmo
Oct '11

Waves hi to Anom N Murray good to hear from you

Caged Animal Caged Animal
Oct '11

Hello to Anom and Murray!

Calico696 Calico696
Oct '11

Hellllllo everybody:) nice to be back! I have to make time to come on here more! Im off to work in a few but will try and post a pic later! Have a great day everyone!!

So glad to hear that all is so well. WOW...2 years!

Lori...Since '73 Lori...Since '73
Oct '11

Thanks for the update. I can't believe it's been 2 years either. I am so glad Murray ended up with you.

Aquarius Aquarius
Oct '11

sorry, I searched the thread, just curious, what happened with Murray two years ago? would anyone be willing to give a quick summary?

pmnsk pmnsk
Oct '11

pmnsk - Happy reading. :)

www.hackettstownlife.com/forum/135843

www.hackettstownlife.com/forum/139165

Calico696 Calico696
Oct '11

Wow 2 years ago - The Bolt / Murray story drew me back to the Forum
A Happy Ending!

Thanks Calico, what a story!!

pmnsk pmnsk
Oct '11

Re: Murray

I promised some updated pics. This was tonight after dinner:)

I know I should get him off the chair at the kitchen table but really....he's so cute.

Re: Murray

....And then mad that I wasn't giving him a treat.

That's one spoiled-rotten dog. I LOVE IT!

Murray is not really a dog. He is a person. I can tell by the pictures! Hard to believe that it has been 2 years.

That dog was so timid 2 years ago. I remember sitting on the curb with a leash and some lunch meat trying to lure him in over at Countryside apts. So glad he has a forever home and that he learned to trust people again. Love the pictures!

Firefly Firefly
Oct '11

LOVE the pics. What a character!

Lori...since '73 Lori...since '73
Oct '11

What an adorable pooch - love the one of him at the table! I can see why you are in love with him. I can't believe it has been two years, I remember reading all the threads about trying to catch him.

wavy
Oct '11

I too, so enjoyed hearing about his happy, loving new home. Glad to see he is still a beloved, family member. Thanks for the new pics!

Peggy C. Peggy C.
Oct '11

Murmur looks like he's listening intently to some intellectual conversation. He's adorable as always.

Rebecka Rebecka
Oct '11

Reading back over the previous threads about Murray and how everything worked out for him..I came across a post by Firefly - October '09 post under the thread It's Me, Bolt...That comment by Firefly said it all. I too am so very happy to know Murray has such a great home with Anom and all is well. He is adorable!!

joyful joyful
Oct '11

Wonderful pictures - what expressions on his face
again, I love happy endings.

The Murray story is by far the best thread on Hackettstown Life!

H'town driver
Oct '11

Murray is the bomb! Love the latest pics. :)

Calico696 Calico696
Oct '11

Look at his little disappointed face! Aw! How do you resist giving him a treat, with a face like that! I would crack like a walnut at those puppy eyes, lol. So glad Murray is doing so well! :)

Sandy Sandy
Oct '11

OMG Anom........sooooooo cute!! LOL

Hastings Resident Hastings Resident
Oct '11

Thanks everyone. It was such a town effort to catch him!! Sandy...oh please dont let him fool you! He got fed plenty of treats lol

Hey joyful....I met Murray's Mom tonight. She is a doll!

Firefly Firefly
Oct '11

Also met Murry's mom, and would that have been his uncle or dad, not sure about that. At any rate, it was very nice to meet you and to have Clyde meet someone from the past. You have done a wonderful job with that pup.

Bessie Bessie
Oct '11

Soooo nice meeting you guys!!:) thats Murrays uncle (my brother) haha so happy i got to put faces to the names!:)

I love new pictures of Murray. It makes me happy every time he pops back up on here. We miss him Anom.

Ryan(ligitty) Ryan(ligitty)
Oct '11

Anom - I was sooo certain that I recognized you in the pics you posted here, so it was really a treat to get to see you last week! It's a great thing you've done for this doggy. :)

Heather Heather
Oct '11

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.