Good Cardiologist Recommendations?

I know this was posted almost a year ago, but I thought there might be more people out here who have a suggestion.

I am looking for a good cardiologist. Need some input/opinions.

Thanks!

All the cardiologists in the "Morristown Cardiology" office are great.

http://morristowncardiology.com.sitepreview.mysuperpageshosting.com/previewer/index.html

if u want to stay local... highly recommend Dr Khana

dismom
Mar '11

I've been seeing Giuseppe Li Mandri, at the recommendation of my primary doctor. He's with Comprehensive Cardiovascular Consultants, 299 Madison Ave, Morristown, 973-292-1020.

He listens to me and really hears me. He's always thorough, informative, and patient. I recommend him highly.

Dr. Khana

story story
Mar '11

Dr Antonucci, Chester- 908-879-1537. My husband's and a friend's heart dr. I cannot say enough about the man. He saved my husband's life.

Jac's mom
Mar '11

As a general word of advice - I use www.vitals.com to check out any doctor I am considering seeing. You can see their education, training, and sometimes patient ratings.

Rebecka Rebecka
Mar '11

Dr. Marotta 908-979-1302

New Jersey Cardiology Associates
375 Mount Pleasant Avenue, West Orange, NJ

Tracy Tracy
Mar '11

I like Dr. Ong on a personal level, but I have never been to him as a patient so I can't tel you for certain.

SandyJ SandyJ
Mar '11

Dr Leonard Feitell

Hearts
Mar '11

I like Dr. Verdesca down in Morristown.

flutegirl flutegirl
Mar '11

I go to Mendham Cardiologist. They have a goup of doctors that are excellent. I go to Dr. Randazzo.

Dr. Sara Fan who works/is a partner with Dr. Feitell and has an office in his office suite. She is absolutely a wonderful doctor, with excellent 'bedside manner." In addition, she is extremely aware of all the new procedures, medicines, etc. Even the nurses and techs at HRMC sing her praises.
I know all this because my mother is her patient, and I have observed and heard first hand.

TeeCee TeeCee
Mar '11

Dr Michael Blick of Lakeland Cardiology he has an office in Randolph!

Mommyof3 Mommyof3
Mar '11

Dr. Fusman - Cardiology Consultants of North Morris. 973-586-3400. If you value your life - stay away from Dr. Khana's Office.

I can't say enough good things about Dr. Feitell. After going to numerous drs. about weird symtoms I have... flushing (big time), rapid heartbeat, followed by runs and then being totally wasted for the rest of the day... only to be blown off.. My hubby demanded I see a cardiologist. I chose Dr. Feitell. On the very first visit he nailed it!!! Not heart disease... a rare cancer. As I write this, I am in Teaneck seeing an expert in carcinoid syndrome. Although it is a cancer, it can destroy heart valves with the hormones it shoots out. Since it is a rare cancer I want others to know what to look for, because most people are misdiagnosed with irritable bowel or Crohn's until it has reached a critical point. Thank You Dr. Feitell!!!

VeryThankful VeryThankful
Mar '11

Advanced Cardiology with Dr. Godkar and Dr. Marotta. They have offices in Morristown and Hackettstwon. Dr. Godkar is excellent and very personable.

melof-7 melof-7
Mar '11

Locally...Dr. Khanna w/ Medical Care Associates on Mt. Ave, H'town. 908-852-1887 He is my father's (83 yrs. old) and my cardiologist. Excellent bedside manner. Very knowledgeable concerning the latest techniques.

SlapTheCat SlapTheCat
Mar '11

I wish you all the luck in getting cured, VeryThankful. Thanks for sharing that - maybe it will help others.

Just bumping this up for someone looking for cardiologist recc's.

Rebecka Rebecka
May '13

New Jersey Cardiology Associates
http://www.njcaheart.com/

My dad works for these doctors and they are good guys. His office is in West Orange but it looks like they have offices here in Hackettstown too.

Tracy Tracy
May '13

Advanced cardiology with offices in H'town and Motown. Drs. Godkar and Marotta. I have Dr. Godkar and he is excellent.

melof-7 melof-7
May '13

Dr. Feitell---he's wonderful but works with a great group from St. Barnabas in Livingston

ann greszczak ann greszczak
May '13

Morris Heart Associates
400 Valley Road Suite 102
Mount Arlington, NJ
973-770-7899

Dr. Lowell saved my dad's life 4 years ago and I will be forever grateful!! He is absolutely wonderful.

JrzyGirl88 JrzyGirl88
May '13

Dr. Feitell

mansfield mama mansfield mama
May '13

Dr. Marc E. Goldschmidt, MD
New Jersey Cardiology Association
375 Mount Pleasant Ave
West Orange, NJ 07052

(973) 731-9598 (Office)

He is also Head of Cardiology at MMH and now sees patients in Hackettstown.

Firefly Firefly
May '13

Dr Roger Borchardt, Englewood
Very knowledgable, saved my mother's life

Aprajita Aprajita
Sep '14

Dr Khana suites me fine.

Old Gent Old Gent
Sep '14

Dr. Ong is very good and especially good with the elderly

Dr.Khanna! He's Great!! Saved my brothers life,and my mom had issues at 3 am as an inpatient in MMH, he got out of bed went to see her immediately!! I highly recommend him!

bashaway
Sep '14

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.