Where to purchase kerosene?

I'm looking for a station that carries kerosene either in or near Hackettstown. Thanks.

Greg Greg Message Greg
Dec '10

DH always gets it at Norton on Rt. 31 in Washington.

Calico696 Calico696 Message Calico696
Dec '10

petro plus in greatmeadows on rt 46

Caged Animal Caged Animal Message Caged Animal
Dec '10

I think RDJ on Rt.46 by Great Meadows Middle School still carries it.

jjmonth4 jjmonth4 Message jjmonth4
Dec '10

exxon on 46 in mt olive by a&p shopping center.

fran
Dec '10

shell station next to dairy queen is close to you

Froggy Froggy Message Froggy
Dec '10

I think the Shell by Dairy Queen in Htown

fishmaker1 fishmaker1 Message fishmaker1
Dec '10

I believe that the Shell Station on Route 57 next to Dairy Queen used to sell it.

Mansfield Res
Dec '10

KOzimors in Vienna. They also have home heating oil close in price to what you pay to have it delivered.

irishgirl
Dec '10

Thanks for all the tips. I ended up going to the Shell station on Rt. 57 next to DQ on the 20th of December. I paid $3.99 per gallon. I went back there tonight and paid $4.69 per gallon! Did I miss something? That is a large price increase in just 10 days. I asked the attendant what the deal was however there was a bit of a language barrier therefore I could not fully engage in a meaningful conversation about the difference in cost. Does anyone happen to know what some of the other spots around are currently charging? I know gasoline and diesel have increased a few cents over the past ten days but certainly not $0.70. Just curious.

Greg Greg Message Greg
Dec '10

Are you getting the clear or colored grade? Clear just got a huge tax increase and is no longer being offered at alot of locations. If shell still has it than thats why the price went way up

cardude cardude Message cardude
Dec '10

Yes it is the white A-1 kero. That clearly explains it. Thanks cardude.

Greg Greg Message Greg
Dec '10

Dyed kerosene at Kozimors is 3.57.9 a gallon. Went there today for free air in my tires.

irishgirl
Jan '11

Thanks irishgirl. I went to Kozimors today and paid the same $3.57 per gallon. He said with he dye there is less tax than the K-1 variety. Who knew?
Also that is awesome -free air! You don't see that at most stations any longer.

Greg Greg Message Greg
Jan '11

free air yes you dont see that a lot at our station it was free and but at closeing time we took in the hose town kids would cut it or steal it

Caged Animal Caged Animal Message Caged Animal
Jan '11

shell station next to dairy queen on rt 57 sells clear kerosene , its k1 clear ,huge tax increase on clear kerosene makes it expensive but its worth it , it doesnt smoke when use it , most of places doesnt sell clear anymore

james d james d Message james d
Jan '11

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.