Scratch and Dent Appliances

Does anyone know of a scratch and Dent appliance store?? I checked Yahoo yellow pages. And I checked to see if anyone every asked on here before, no luck. thanks

Just Asking Just Asking Message Just Asking
Apr '09

Sears in the Franklin Mills Mall near Philly.

Need to have a truck or trailer to bring bounty back to Htown.

Eric
Apr '09

they have a back section in KARL'S in west orange, and they also have 3% tax. we bought a stainless fridge from them, it had a slight dent on the side that was up against the wall so that we would never see it anyway.

cmj cmj Message cmj
Apr '09

there is one down by somerville circle. I think it's call Oneida or Anieda I can't remember. We got a fridge there that should have been over 900 but we paid 400 because of dent on the top

Mommyof2 Mommyof2 Message Mommyof2
Apr '09

I think there is a place in Somerset also, a friend used it, I will see if I can find out the name. It is located just south of the Somerville circle. There is a Karl's in Madison also.

LVMomofBoys
Apr '09

I don't know if it is still there, but I always bought all my appliances at Dan Gordon's scratch and dent in (I think) Madison, or somewhere in that area. They have everything from TV's with broken screens, to stoves with a small scratch on it. The prices are unbelievable. But be careful to go to the warehouse. They also have a showroom just around the corner where nothing is discounted.

Tanya
Apr '09

Ooops, maybe I was thinking of Gordon's, not Karls, in Madison?? (sorry)

LVMomofBoys
Apr '09

Sears has one in West Orange just off Route 280 in the Essex Green Plaza.

Calico696 Calico696 Message Calico696
Apr '09

Hmmm, not sure why my reply wasn't posted. Let me try again.

Sears has an appliance outlet in West Orange just off of Route 280. I got a fridge for my garage there 2 years ago.

Apr '09

Calico - every once in a while a post gets flagged without any moderator's being involved because it contains a word on the "naughty list". For example I suggest calling anyone named Richard either with his full name, Rich, or Rick because any nick name beginning with D goes straight to the bit bucket on the floor and the "7 Knights Who Say Nicht" can't bring it back. ;-)

I'm suspecting the name of the county West Orange is in has three letters at the end that probably kicked it off.

Just FYI. And now for something completely different.

I can't say Dick?

jrsemom jrsemom Message jrsemom
Apr '09

I guess I can.

Apr '09

You got away with it Jersey, but the mod note does say "Bad Words". Crazy automation!

Apr '09

So lets see...the last 3 letters of the county are SEX...did it post? Hmmm...NJ has a few counties that end in SEX...

Lori...since '73
Apr '09

Calico - And not so "automated". ;-) I guess I'm telling you stuff you already know...

Sometimes Lowes has some items lined up in the aisle.

Greg Greg Message Greg
Apr '09

You should ASSess the appliances to see how badly they are scratched or dented before you buy them.

Apr '09

jrsemom - That's quite a potential picture you paint... :o

Just having some fun testing the limits. :)

Apr '09

And the moderators thank you so much for that....

You are so welcome.

Apr '09

How about FiretrUCK!! LOL!

Christine Christine Message Christine
Apr '09

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.