Front Desk Concierge 2pm-10pm
Concierge/Front Desk Receptionist **20 minutes from Hackettstown**
Hamilton Farm Golf Club
One of the premier golf clubs in the United States is now hiring. Hamilton Farm is a private club located in north central New Jersey. As a world-class, exclusive golf club, we offer our members and guests exceptional personal service, five-star amenities and gourmet cuisine.
As a member of the staff, you will join a culture rooted in teamwork, support and professionalism. We each take great pride in working together to exceed the expectations of our members and guests. If you share this commitment to extraordinary service, we invite you to explore our employment opportunities.
• The Concierge plays a vital role in operations as the first point of contact for our Members and Guests.
• Greet Members & Guests with a warm welcome and fond farewell.
• The Concierge will perform all concierge duties, provide various services primarily related to member service and front desk reception.
• Must have a positive upbeat attitude, warm & friendly demeanor.
• Willing to work in a team environment.
• Answering multiple phone lines using established script, protocols and strong interpersonal skills.
• Exercise judgment while handling guest inquiries, and respond promptly with accurate and thorough information according to the individual needs of the members.
• Greet members, communicate member events and handle appointments and reservations.
• Listen and extend assistance in order to resolve challenges quickly and efficiently.
• Communicate and assist fellow departments in meeting and exceeding members’ needs and requests.
• Proactively review the daily arrivals and prepare or communicate any special requests.
• Prepare and execute: welcome amenities, overnight guest check-ins, suite set up, suite turn down, guest check outs, billing etc.
• Keep detailed and accurate records of all member interactions and requests
• Excellent communication skills
• Excellent phone skills
• Promote team work environment
• Customer Service oriented
• Work flexible schedule
• Knowledge of Microsoft applications
• Multi task ability
• Detail oriented
• Strong judgment skills and the ability to prioritize many requests
• Possess and demonstrate the ability to interact with members effectively with tact and diplomacy
• Willing to “roll up one’s sleeves” and jump in wherever needed
Salary: Hourly Starting at $17
Scheduling: Weekend Availability Required.
Flexibility in days/shifts preferable
Shift times are: 6am-2pm and 2pm-10pm
Posted on September 27, 2023
For more information, contact Kim by filling out the form below.