Job Opportunity Available! Please reach out if interested - firstname.lastname@example.org
ABOUT THE JOB
At Andrena, we are passionate about being a better internet provider. For starters we think WiFi should be affordable for everyone! We deliver affordable, high-speed, reliable internet while putting our customers first… it turns out people appreciate that.
We are a small but rapidly growing team and are backed by Tier 1 venture capital firms in San Francisco and New York having just closed our Series A. As a part of this raise, we are expanding our deployment team including adding the role of Construction Tech II.
The majority of the work will be deploying and maintaining wireless Internet systems. You will use your hands on a daily basis to build the next-generation of Internet connectivity for our customers. This role involves a significant amount of time on rooftops and you must be comfortable with heights. This role is a remote position and will involve daily reimbursed travel in the New York, New Jersey, and Pennsylvania area. Andrena’s main warehouse is located in Northern New Jersey.
You will work both independently and as a part of a team and you’ll have the opportunity to learn from veterans in the industry who will train and guide you. The most important parts of this role are a willingness to learn as well as a friendly and patient attitude. We are looking for someone who is eager, excited about the opportunity to build, and willing to take on more responsibility as the role continues to evolve.
• Responsible for configuring, deploying, monitoring and maintaining Andrena’s wireless network
• Perform RAN Wireless Site construction activities including setting up wall & ballast mounts & masts, installing antennas, mounting hardware, installing fiber, DC, CAT6 connectors, grounding, testing, positioning, and optimizing antennas and DC/ethernet lines.
• Act as a project manager for Small to Large sites. This includes taking the lead on the design process, reading design documents and providing layout documentation to various internal/external stakeholders.
• Track, prioritize, and handle deployment activities and landmarks from start of build to activation.
• Work shifts outside of normal operational hours, performing tasks that can only be accomplished outside business hours and addressing any new issues that may arise.
• Actively participate in Andrena’s on-call roster.
• Support the Field Maintenance team to ensure ongoing network performance and quick resolution to service impacting issues. This includes antenna alignments, DC plant upgrades and MDU upgrades.
• Maintain and enforce all OSHA safety practices, perform daily job-site safety inspections on equipment prior to operation.
• Has access to a car to get to/from project sites (travel and tolls are reimbursed)
Pay Rate - Pay rate for this position is $28 - $33 per hour depending on experience. Overtime at 1.5x hourly rate.
Equal Opportunity – Andrena is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Employment Type: Full Time
Years Experience: 3 - 5 years
Salary: $58,000 - $70,000 Annual
Please email email@example.com
Posted on March 15, 2023
For more information, contact samantha by filling out the form below.