Maintenance Assistant - Full Time - 11am-7pm
The House of the Good Shepperd
The purpose of this position is to implement facility maintenance policies and procedures in an efficient, cost-effective manner to safely meet residents’ needs in compliance with federal, state and local requirements.
High School Diploma or Equivalent. Prior maintenance experience preferably in a long-term care or Hospital environment. Organizational & trouble-shooting skills.
· Implement maintenance systems to meet residents’ needs in compliance with federal, state and local requirements.
· Implement a monitoring system for the maintenance department and make recommendations for implementation to assure compliance with federal, state and local requirements.
· Notify supervisor when supplies are needed.
· Notify supervisor when equipment is in need of repair.
· Notify supervisor when areas of the facility are in need of repair.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $16.00 - $17.00 per hour
Paid time off
8 hour shift
Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
Hackettstown, NJ 07840: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Maintenance: 1 year (Preferred)
Driver's License (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Posted on November 17, 2022
For more information, contact Maria Nunez by filling out the form below or call 9086845739.