Machine Operator (mechanically inclined)
Machine Operator - Punch Press
Budd Lake manufacturer has a great opportunity available for a mechanically-inclined Punch Press Operator to join its team. This position reports to the Punch Press Supervisor.
Hours: Mon-Fri, 7:00 am - 3:30 pm. Occasional overtime is available. No swing shifts!
* Mechanically inclined thinking
* The ability to follow work instructions
* Safety focused at all times
* Professional communication skills
* The ability to work successfully with a diverse group of individuals
* Ability to maintain a clean and safe workspace
* Experience with OSHA regulations and all required PPE
* Inspects first work pieces for conformance to specifications and quality
* Experience in the metal fabrication industry preferred.
*CNC Routing & Engraving experience is a plus.
No phone calls please. No agencies will be used in filling this position. This is a direct hire position, Employee from day one.
We offer a generous compensation package that includes a competitive market hourly rate, a full benefits package (health, dental, vision, prescription, life, disability, paid vacation and sick time, company matched 401(k) plan and 10 paid holidays per year).
Job Type: Full-time
Pay is commensurate with experience.
Posted on October 20, 2021
For more information, contact Jacqueline Pereira by filling out the form below or call 908-850-9700.