Digital Marketing Associate
MAGX is in the advertising and publishing business. We develop, produce and manage magazines, websites, newsletters, webinars and more for national B2B trade publishers and associations.
We have an immediate full-time or part-time opening for a Digital Marketing Associate. The successful candidate is detail-oriented, tech-savvy, intelligent, dependable and capable of working in a fast-paced environment with a team of talented, creative professionals. $15 - $25 based on experience.
The Digital Marketing Associate job schedule is remote-friendly and hours are somewhat flexible. In the beginning, however, you will work from our office in Newton, New Jersey, to get training so you should be located in NJ/PA/NY. Following training, you will have the option of working remotely but should still be prepared to occasionally commute to the office as needed. Wearing a mask in the office is required at this time.
Managing advertising job tickets using our cloud-based ad management system
- Trafficking ad materials and communicating with advertisers
- Uploading and scheduling ad materials into the ad server or web content management system (CMS)
- Producing and editing HTML emails and email newsletters
- Managing ad campaigns and social media promotion
- Copywriting and editing
- Assisting with the set-up and promotion of webinars
- Other tasks as may be assigned
- Excellent written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
-Ability to solve problems independently
Knowledge of HTML, CSS and WordPress
Previous marketing and copywriting experience
Familiarity with these software programs is a plus:
- Google Workspace (Gmail, Drive, Docs, Sheets, Slides, Chat)
- Google Analytics, Google Data Studio
- Google Ads
- Mailchimp / Email marketing
- Adobe Creative Suite, Photoshop
- Zapier or similar automation tools
- GravityForms or experience creating web forms
Please reply with a cover letter stating your qualifications, and resume. Let us know whether you’re interested in part-time or full-time employment.
Remote interview process
Masks or vaccine required for in-office work or interview (Primarily a remote position)
103 Spring Street, Suite 200
Newton, NJ 07860
Posted on April 7, 2021
For more information, contact Michael by filling out the form below.