Overnight Front Desk - 10pm-6am
Overnight Concierge/Front Desk Concierge
Hamilton Farm Golf Club is one of America’s premier golf clubs. Situated on an elegant historic country estate, the club was born in the spirit of the world’s greatest golf clubs, destined to set new standards for quality, service and pure enjoyment of the golf club experience.
Hamilton Farm, a private club located in north central New Jersey, is seeking a new member for our Concierge team. As a world-class, exclusive golf club, we offer our members and guests exceptional personal service, five-star amenities and gourmet cuisine. As a member of the staff, the Concierge will join a culture rooted in teamwork, support and professionalism.
• The Concierge will perform all concierge duties, provide various services primarily related to member service and front desk reception
• Answering multiple phone lines using established script, protocols and strong interpersonal skills
• Exercise judgment while handling guest inquiries, and respond promptly with accurate and thorough information according to the individual needs of the members
• Greet members, communicate member events and handle appointments and reservations
• Listen and extend assistance in order to resolve challenges quickly and efficiently
• Communicate and assist fellow departments in meeting and exceeding members’ needs and requests
• Perform walk through of the club
• Shut down and secure buildings
• Go to person for overnight guests and their needs.
• Check guests into rooms, and/or assist with early morning check outs
• Assist with evening events
• Keep detailed and accurate records of all member interactions and requests
• Go to person for alarms/power outages.
• Set up a small continental breakfast & coffee station for the Overnight guests in the morning
• Excellent communication skills
• Excellent phone skills
• Promote team work environment
• Customer service oriented
• Work flexible schedule
• Knowledge of Microsoft applications
• Multi task ability
• Detail oriented
• Strong judgment skills and the ability to prioritize many requests
• Possess and demonstrate the ability to interact with members effectively with tact and diplomacy
• Willing to “roll up one’s sleeves” and jump in wherever needed
• Shift would be 10 p.m. – 6 a.m.
• Starting at $15 an hour - part time
Posted on April 6, 2021
For more information, contact Kim Harrison by filling out the form below.