Staff Management – Urgently Hiring!
Seeking 100 people to work Peak Season special assignment from 1/17 thru 2/12! Opportunity to continue employment after peak season.
We are hiring Production and Fulfillment Associates in Hackettstown, NJ
The Associate is responsible for performing various routine tasks in an assigned area of co-pack, fulfillment and production as defined in standard operating procedures. These roles complete a variety of tasks including cleaning, basic operation of equipment, operating power equipment, i.e., forklift and/or pallet jacks, hand packing product, monitoring controls, and meeting target goals.
$14.00 - $15.00 an hour +
Maximum $1,000 project completion BONUS!!
Essential job functions:
* Associate must wear personal protection equipment (PPE) hairnet, nitrile gloves and steel toe shoes.
* Must comply with Food Manufacturing GMP policy
* Detail oriented
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and able to meet target goals
* Work with various machinery in a production line environment.
* Performs hand packing, co-pack and Fulfillment for retail & online orders.
* Palatalize cases and prepare for shipment
* Prepares and ships finished goods according to the established standard operating procedures.
* Be 18 years of age or older
* Able to work 8 and 12 hour shifts when required
* Must have ability to speak, read/comprehend written and oral instruction in the English language
* Have a High school diploma, GED or equivalent education
* Ability to work independently and in team environment
* Mechanical aptitude
* Ability to stand for duration of the shift
* Ability to lift 40lbs.
* Successful completion of a substance screening and background check
Shifts may flex up and down based on client order demand
3pm – 11:30pm
11:00pm – 7:40am
3a – 3p
3p – 3a
go to our website to apply at apply.smjobs.com enter Hackettstown location, and fill out application until it says contact office. do not call
please email to set up appointment.
I look forward to meeting you
Posted on January 8, 2021
For more information, contact Jessica Santoni-Jupiter by filling out the form below.