Power Washing by Prudente Custom Painting
Why power wash?
1. To remove the accumulation of dirt, algae, grime and mold which thrive in shaded areas and will continue to grow if not properly taken care of.
2. To remove some of the most common allergic triggers: pollen, mold spores, dust and mildew, all of which are washed away by power washing.
3. To remove spider webs! (No explanation necessary!)
4. To prepare for refinishing or painting the exterior of your home.
5. Curb appeal!
6. Don't forget those moldy sidewalks, driveways, fences and patios!
Visit our Facebook Page @ www.facebook.com/PrudenteCustomPainting for before and after pictures and reviews!
Posted on July 28, 2020
For more information, contact Robert Prudente by filling out the form below or call 908-812-0568.