Full-Time Maintenance Tech.
Established Property Management Company seeking a Full Time, Maintenance Tech. to Live On-Site at our Northern New Jersey Apartment Community.
***THIS POSITION IS HANDS ON AND REQUIRES PHYSICAL LABOR***
The Maintenance Tech. must have a working knowledge of maintenance, repair & service. The right candidate will possess supervisory experience along with experience in the following skill sets:
· Basic carpentry skills
· Light plumbing
· Light electrical
· Provide & maintain own tools
· Valid NJ driver's license & own transportation
· Strong ability to muti-task
· Appliance repair a plus
· Speak, read & write fluent English
· Maintain a positive attitude when working with tenants
· Familiar with trade safety procedures & regulations as well as overall safety awareness
· Snow removal, including shoveling & operating a snow blower
· Ability to be a team player and also work independently
We offer full time associates competitive salaries commensurate with experience. Group medical as well as a group 401(k) plan participation are available upon completion of the benefit elimination period.
Applicants being considered for employment must pass a background check and pre-employment drug test.
Candidates who possess the experience and position requirements listed above are welcome to submit a resume with salary requirements for consideration by replying to this post.
Equal opportunity employer.
Posted on June 30, 2020
For more information, contact Hiring Manager by filling out the form below.