Waterloo Village Is Hiring Wedding Servers - Part Time
Jeffrey A Miller Catering's venue Waterloo Village in Stanhope, NJ is recruiting servers to their team for this upcoming wedding season!
Since it’s humble beginnings in Jeff’s UPenn dorm room, JAM Catering’s central goal has been to bring joy to the faces of our clients and their guests through our farm to table style cuisine, breathtaking venues, as well as our warm and experienced staff.
Our severs and waitstaff come from all walks of life, from college students to full time working professionals. Each member of the team is promptly welcomed to our “JAM Family” upon working their first shift with us.
Why Join Our Team?
- Flexible Scheduling: Using our app, choose from upcoming dates to work wedding parties with us. There is no minimum or maximum number of shifts you are required to pick up!
- Client Tips/ JAM Incentive Programs: All waitstaff are eligible for client tips! Also, JAM incentive programs such as, “Staff of the Day” and “Beat the Breakdown”, offer cash/ gift card incentives.
- Staff Meals/ leftover gourmet wedding food: Free gourmet catering food while working shifts with us. Staff meals are provided.
- Leadership Skills Development/ JAM Specialist Program: Develop real world leadership skills, improvement to work ethic, and team building experience through our JAM Specialist Program. Take advantage of leadership opportunities such as, Assistant Captain, Head Waiter, Head Busser, Bartender, Equipment Steward, etc…
- Become A Part Of The JAM Family: Meet some of the best people in the hospitality industry! JAM Catering is not just a part time job! Through teamwork and problem solving, JAM waitstaff grow together, creating memorable friendships along the way.
Server/ Waitstaff Responsibilities:
- As a Server with Jeffrey Miller Catering, you are a professional multitasker. You may often be setting up and breaking down an event while providing exemplary guest service.
- Provide the clients and their guests with a seamless hospitable experience.
- $9.75 - 12.75 (based on education and experience) + Tips
- Ability to lift and carry up to 35 pounds
- Availability to work weekends up to 12 hours per event
- Ability to stand, walk, and carry trays for extended periods of time
- Good verbal communication skills
To apply, please email your resume or a paragraph about why you are interested to email@example.com
Posted on February 11, 2020
For more information, contact Aaron Wolf by filling out the form below.