Utility Trailer, Flat Bed, Single Axel Asking $495
CONSTRUCTION: All welded steel frame construction. Fully fabricated by a professional weld shop but classified by Motor Vehicles as a “Home Built” trailer.
HITCH BALL SIZE: 2- inch
CARRYING CAPACITY: approximately 1500 pounds.
TIE-DOWNS: There are 7-tie-down cleats attached to the steel frame with stainless steel bolts located at:
• Four corners of the trailer,
• Left and right center of the trailer and,
• Back of the trailer on center.
CONDITION: I am a Mechanical Engineer and am very fussy about roadworthiness, protective finishes and electrical connections. This trailer is in great condition because I monitor its condition carefully and immediately make needed corrections.
I have owned this trailer since 1980 and have overhauled it three times. The most recent overhaul was just 2-years ago. It has been garaged-stored ever since. I am moving to Florida and have no place to keep it there. I would love to keep this trailer but, my loss is your gain.
Overhauled 2-years ago including:
• Leaf springs upgraded.
• New axle assembly and new tires.
• Electrical system is new and all lights work.
• New Decking (Decking attached to steel frame using stainless steel screws.)
• New paint
• Stored indoors since overhaul.
BED SIZE: 9-ft, 6-inches long by 5-1/2 ft wide. NOTE: each side has a 1-ft wide by 2-ft. long upward projecting covered wheel well.
DECKING: Wolmerized 2x6 lumber painted gray attached to frame with stainless steel screws.
• Winter storage cover and frame included (see pictures). Frame collapses flat to store easily along wall.
• Tools to service wheels and grease gun to grease bearings via “buddy Bearings” fitting. Red basket to hold all tools.
• Spare light bulbs for all lights.
• Retractable screw jack and wheel at tongue end to easily move trailer. Includes wheel stop to hold trailer in place.
Posted on January 11, 2020
For more information, contact Mike by filling out the form below or call 9089141046.