Production / Clerical
Part time, average 25 hours per week.
Primarily responsible for performing document preparation, and scanning / microfilming of client information.
• Responsible for document preparation (removing staples) and indexing, including but not limited to sorting, ensuring a quality image according to specific client requests.
• Follow production procedures and adhere to guidelines of maintaining clean work environment.
• Perform Quality Checks on documents scanned and prepared records to ensure accuracy and correct any quality issues as needed.
• Detect image errors and determine/document the cause of the errors detected during QC.
• Utilize the keyboard to conduct manual data entry of required fields for validation and/or verification.
• Reassembly of some documents back to their original condition as required.
• Comply with daily maintenance and safety checks of equipment.
• Must be accepting of change and projects of long duration.
• Routine lifting 25 to 35 lbs.
• Sitting and standing for extended periods of time.
• Compliance with all company policies and procedures.
• Other duties as assigned by Supervisor.
Call for directions.
Posted on April 10, 2019
For more information, contact Alex by filling out the form below or call 973-786-5522.