Customer Service Representative
Position: Customer Service Representative
Position Type: Temp-to-Perm
Location: Hackettstown, NJ
The Customer Service Representative will provide accurate and timely pricing and lead time information to customers, enter orders, maintain customer databases and support all aspects of the pre and post-sale customer interaction.
What the Customer Service Representative will be doing:
• First point of contact in resolving customer issues (order status/expediting/ETA's/shipping inquires) and last point of resolution.
• Set up new customer accounts and maintain customer database
• Process customer orders and acknowledgments, ensuring accuracy and completeness of order
• Document customer interactions recording details of inquiry, comments, and transactions including follow up
• Identify and communicate lead times and order status
• Coordinate with production and planning to meet required delivery dates
• Provide timely and accurate updates/notifications pertaining to customer orders
• Communicate with the sales team to meet and exceed customer’s service expectations
• Provide problem solving techniques and solutions to customers as needed
• Enter RMA requests and follow-up on completion of RMA process.
• Maintain filing system
• Process customer orders/changes/returns according to established department policies and procedures.
• Communicate and coordinate with internal departments as necessary
• Work closely with the credit department to resolve disputed credit items.
• Assist in the improvement of department procedures
• Generate reports from AX and other systems as required
• Perform other duties as assigned by manager
What experience we are looking for:
• High school diploma, general education degree or equivalent
• Experienced in Microsoft office software – Word, Excel, Outlook.
• Experience with Microsoft AX or other MRP system a plus.
• Excellent communication skills (verbal, written, listening)
• Excellent math skills Interpersonal skills
• Problem analysis and problem-solving
• Attention to detail and accuracy
• Customer service orientation
• Ability to remain professional and courteous with customers at all times
• Telephone skills are essential and fluency in English a requirement
• US Citizen or permanent residence (green card) required due to gov’t contract requirements
Our Client provides comprehensive benefits upon hire, including 100% company paid medical benefits; life insurance; 401k; and bonus!
Jersey Staffing and our Client are Equal Opportunity Employers.
To Apply, submit your resume to: https://mycompas.net/jersey-staffing-powered-by-compas/?rpid=197334&postid=Aui_2Thc_NA&webapp=1
Posted on March 11, 2019
For more information, contact Recruitment by filling out the form below.