Forklift Operator rotating shifts
Production Associate fork lift operator
EMAIL RESUMES TO BELOW ADDRESS
Hackettstown, NJ 07840
Production Associates HIRING! Apply today! Positions available working at a premier food manufacturing production facility in Hackettstown. Associates perform several duties within client location. These can range from: - Picking/packing - Palletizing - Inspecting products - Cleaning Duties - Printing/packing customer orders during peak season. The associate will be working on manufacturing lines on the production floor, ensuring quality is up to standard of the client.
- forklift operator in the dock area
- inbound /outbound freight
- Packing product into shippers.
- Stacking boxes of finished product onto pallets.
- Utilizing hand jacks to position pallets for pick up.
- Able to meet candy production target goals.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Work with various machinery in a production line environment.
- Palletize cases and prepare for shipment.
- Associates must wear company issued uniforms, personal protection equipment (PPE) and must wear steel toe shoes.
- Must comply with Food Manufacturing GMP policy.
• HS Diploma or GED
• Background Check
• Drug Test
• Stand for Shift Duration
• Must be at least 18 years old
•Direct Deposit or Cash Card pay options
• complementary Flavia coffee and Mars snacks offered
To apply log on to www.apply.smjobs.com and enter Hackettstown location
rotating 7:10am to 7:40pm 2 days then 7:40pm to 7:10am 2 days, then 4 days off
Please note that you must fully register on our website in order to be called in for an interview.
Posted on January 11, 2019
For more information, contact JESSICA SANTONI-JUPITER by filling out the form below.