FT Cabinet/Millwork Finisher
Logan Millwork is a prestigious family owned company located in Newton, NJ. We are currently looking to hire a Cabinet/Millwork Finisher.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Efficiently sand and prep products for spraying
- Operate spray equipment creating high quality finishes
- Apply lacquer finishes, stains, glazes, primer, clear coats, etc.
- Maintain spray/paint equipment; good housekeeping skills
- Maintain supplies and materials, immediately notifying management of issues
- A positive team player attitude to accomplish production goals efficiently
- Upkeep of finishing logs
- Any other duties as requested
- Knowledge of mixing
- Verifiable minimum 2 years experience in cabinet or auto body finishing
- A clean, valid (verifiable) drivers license is required
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to work with little or no supervision
- Must be willing to work flexible work schedule to meet project deadlines
We are a business that is focused on the client. We provide the highest quality craftsmanship they would expect. Benefit package available. Salary will be commensurate with experience.
Please email resume with contact information.
Posted on February 13, 2018
For more information, contact Allyson or Jessica by filling out the form below.