RN + $250 Sign on bonus
Valley View Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center, a 5-Star, 28 Bed Long Term Care Facility in Newton, New Jersey is searching for an experienced, very organized and self-motivated RN to support our nursing staff and our Director of Nursing. Excellent salary, health benefits and a $250 sign on BONUS.
REGISTERED NURSE ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Assist Nursing Staff with Nursing orders.
• Maintain and order supplies
• Post CNA communication/updates/reminders
• Create Monthly Schedule /Update schedule for adequate coverage including Agency Staffing
• Set up transportation for resident appointments.
• Maintain accurate electronic calendar
• Update master copy books
• Update “Fall Risk” sheet
• Monitor MD visit compliance. Fax reminders as needed. Enter visit into PCC
• Assist in printing orders when MD rounds
• Assist in printing/copying files to go with resident at emergency DC
• Disassemble discharge chart to make ready for medical records – assuring completion.
• Thin charts q3 months and prn
• Prepare charts for admission and readmission
• Set up overtime log weekly
• Daily form update (for room change, admission, DC temps/wts): Shower schedule, CNA assignment, Resident roster
• Maintain Kardex with all updates
• Arrange pass meds and early lunches/breakfasts
• Maintain State Staffing
• Routine chart audits: consents, MD visits, progress notes, POS, consultant visits, MD/nursing signatures, specialist follow ups, immunizations, labs, code status, cert sheets
• Answer telephone at reception - greet visitors
Posted on February 7, 2017
For more information, contact Ivette Wright by filling out the form below or call (973) 383-1450.